This Chloride Check is one of the most advanced chloride test strip available today.
- Simple Dip-Wait-Read Testing Method
- Designed to verify EPA* guidelines for chloride
- Test strips are stored in a plastic container to protect them
- Ideal for quick and reliable testing of water
- Easy and safe-to-use
- Measuring levels from 0-500 ppm (mg/l)
- Accurate results are achieved in under one minute
- This product is safe and easy to use since there are no chemicals to mix, an MSDS is not required
(*EPA = US Environmental Protection Agency)
This test is ideal to check the level of salt in water when a water softener is used then as it measures the level of sodium chloride (salt) in water.
Suitable for: fresh water samples, including water from taps, wells, springs, boreholes, ponds as well as rain water
Contains: 50 test strips, detailed instructions, colourchart
Sensitivity: 0, 50, 100, 250, 500 ppm (mg/l)
Total Test time: 40 seconds
How to Use:
- Collect water sample in a 200 - 250ml container
- Dip one test strip into water sample for 10 seconds with constant, gentle back and forth motion
- Remove strip and shake once briskly to remove excess sample
- Wait 30 seconds and match with closest colour on colour chart
Please note: that this is a screening test and can not be used to certify water as safe or unsafe for drinking. This test kit provides approximate results ONLY when used in strict accordance with instructions. Freeflush expressly disclaims any liability resulting from the use of this product, failure to follow instructions, or reliance of test results. This is not a measuring instrument. Store in a cool, dry (15-27°C) place and away from excess heat and direct sunlight. Wash hands before and after use. Dispose of used tests responsibly. No MSDS required. Keep away from children and pets. Avoid contact of test areas on strips with skin & eyes, do not ingest or expose to acids.
Made in USA
We are fully operational and continue to dispatch.
*Dispatch to the EU AND NI will be temporarily suspended until further notice - please accept our apologies.*
*Last order date accepted with “best chance of delivery before Christmas” – 16.12.21 on all large items*
With the current situation, delays with delivery are expected due to lockdowns, reduced staffing, inundation of couriers from increased online ordering and a shortage of UK haulage drivers.
- Small items dispatched daily with RM24 ~85% arriving next day
- Large items (UK made) typically 5 - 15 working days (Parcelforce/Tuffnells etc.)
- Irrigatia tank systems
- Enduramaxx tanks (all sizes)
- Verticle Water Tank 1400 - 20,000 Litre (all sizes)
- Horizontal Water Tank 2500 Litre
- All Rain Barrels
- Egg Planters
- 200l slim wall hung water butt
- Utility Tank
- Utility Tank System
- Rattan (oak, orange and blue)
- 800l Green Rain Tank - All
- 800l Green Wall Tank - All Filters
- Novara Taupe
*Stock inventory is changing, EU inventory, previously available next day, will no longer form Stock Inventory*
Covid delivery updates between 12.3.20 and 11.1.21 21 have been archived here.
===========================================================*Delays, in some cases significant delays, are being experienced on some EU stock items. Please call in advance for stock items*
We're a Manchester based company and ship to the UK at our standard rates. Please get in touch if you are based in the Highlands, UK island or Northern Ireland, surcharges may apply.
We also ship all small items (<2kg) to the EU at standard rates which can be seen at checkout. For larger items or quotes for other destinations please get in touch.
We ship all small items (<2kg) Worldwide.
Our design and Prestige range is available in the Netherlands, Ireland, Belgium, France, Germany, direct or through our distributors.
Stock items will be dispatched on the day of order, if ordered before 1pm.
Letters are sent 1st class.
Parcels <2kg are shipped with Royal Mail 24 Tracked with the following target delivery times.
A loss/replacement can only be pursued in line with the target delivery times of the courier or once the courier accept loss.
Bulky items (and pallet deliveries) are dispatched within 2-5 working days. We will request a contact number if this has not been provided at checkout.
Some items are made to order (bespoke) and details are given on the listing for dispatch times. If for any reason we anticipate a delay on our normal dispatch time we will contact you to let you know.
Occasionally there are delays. We shall not be liable for any direct or indirect losses, costs, damages or expenses incurred by you or any other person for any delays in delivery.
Missed deliveries where attempted delivery has been made usually result in re-deliveries the following day. The customer is responsible for organising re deliveries by contacting the courier direct.
Parcels/deliveries can only be "left out" if the delivering company allows that option. Parceforce, for example, do not allow a parcel to be "left out".
We are an environment centric business and as such we try to minimise our waste. Our packaging is usually recycled and/or recyclable and we make efficient use of packaging to minimise wastage.