Victoria Park Community Building
Victoria Park sits in the heart of Stretford, Manchester. Opened in 1902 the park offer amenity to the local community over a 14 acre area.
In 2020 work commenced on the Victoria Park community building led by The Friends of Victoria Park. The building would offer a cafe, room hire and office space.
- Rainwater demand analysis using DROP
- SuDS storage design incorporating rainwater harvesting
- Advised on optimal dranage routes and drainage design to serve the atttenuation tank
- Liased with building control to dicharge a planning consent related to drainage and SuDS
- a potable water demand analysis to check whether the low inlet flow would be adequate to sustain the multi-use demand
Freeflush supplied and installed:
- A 3000l Indirect rainwater harvesting tank to serve the toilet flushing demand to 4 toilets
A 450l potable water booster tank to buffer the high potable demand during the day