Implementation of SuDS systems are now standard practice for new developments. In certain instances conventional SuDS systems, below ground e.g. tanks, crates and ponds are not feasible due to limited available footprint or high ground water level. In these instances above ground attenuation is an option in conjunction with other SuDS technologies.
SuDS planters offer a neat way to provide storage which can contrinute to the attenuation volume requirement.
Our range of SuDS planters generally have the following features:
- 100% inflow from the downpipe
- Debris/detritus screen to prevent blockage
- Top aesthetic planters for mini rain garden/amenity
- The Manhattan Agile SuDS planter and Thames Water Passive SuDS planter incorporates the patented FlowBrake® mini - the worlds first compact low-head, low-flow vortex regulator for attenuation flow control.
- Fully recyclable MDPE construction
- No specialist installation required
- High void ratio for stormwater capture
- Ideal for properties where there is limited space for underground storage or larger SuDS planters
- The whole system is completely PASSIVE with NO electrical/mechanical moving parts
- Minimal maintenance which can be end user led
- Multiple tanks can be linked to increase storage