Centre for Water Neutrality
*Drop in open days*
Short presentation at 12.30 (invitation only).
Free parking available on site.
Suitable for house builders, architects, specifiers, farmers, commercial water users with an interest in reducing water usage.
Our base of operations is in the industrial heart of Manchester; Trafford Park. With the Manchester Ship canal to the North, Bridgewater canal to the south and Trafford Ecology Park round the corner it seems only fitting to have our Water Saving Showroom here.
Read more about Water Neutrality here.
The following will be available to view on site:
Water Saving and Water Neutrality:
- A 1500l complete rainwater harvesting system
- Off Grid Rainwater recycling system
- Hydraloop Greywater recycling system
- In pipe flow restrictors and regulators to fulfill Part G requirements
- A One2Clean water water treatment system
- A selection of rainwater tanks and water butts
- A rainwater downpipe filter and diverter display
- The Prestige water butt range
- A sustainable urban drainage system (SuDS) soakaway/rainwater attenuation package
- Water saving toilet with combined sink
- Drinking water filters
- Living wall with Solar powered Irrigation system (coming soon)
In addition to the above we have a Wetlab where various products can be hydraulically tested on 15mm, 22mm pipes , 68mm downpipe etc.
If you are a supplier and wish to demo your kit on our site please get in touch.