The Super-Slim Rainwater Tank is the narrowest wall mounted tank available and its unique design makes it visually discreet and easy to install.
Multiple tanks can be joined together to achieve the desired storage capacity.
It is easy to integrate into a wide range of above ground urban rainwater collection and utilisation systems.
The Super-Slim Rainwater Tank is manufactured to the highest standards using advanced technology and incorporates:
- An opaque high density food grade polyethylene.
- A stabilizer for added UV protection.
- Hidden and easier to install galvanised steel wall mounting bracket
- Recessed inter tank connector to create a ‘seamless’ wall of water storage
- CAD designed internal support structure to optimise the carrying of vertical, horizontal and lateral loads
- Tank modules are supplied with the shell, wall bracket, outlet drain fitting as standard. For add-on tanks the drain fitting is replaced with a flexible tank connector.
Capacity: 235 Litres
If you need a smaller tank consider the Prestige Water Butt.
This tank does not have top access and so when fitting a diverter, top access can be made (4") and covered with a standard 4" access cap. Alternatively a grommet connection (no backnut) can be made and no access is required.
235 litres marble green tank.
1 x ½” BSP tank outlet fitting or add-on tank hose connection set.
Blank Connections: 2 x 50mm
If you have a specific installation please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to advise.
We're a Manchester based company and ship to the UK at our standard rates. Please get in touch if you are based the Highlands or a UK island.
We also ship all filters, diverters and accessories to the EU at standard rates which can be seen at checkout. For larger items or quotes for other destinations please get in touch.
We will ship all small items (<2kg) Worldwide.
Stock items will be dispatched on the day of order, if ordered before 1pm.
Bulky items (pallet delivery) are dispatched within 2 working days.
Some items are made to order and details are given on the listing for dispatch times. If for any reason we anticipate a delay on our normal dispatch time we will contact you to let you know.
Occasionally there are delays we shall not be liable for any direct or indirect losses, costs, damages or expenses incurred by you or any other person for any delays in delivery.
We are an environment centric business and as such we try to minimise our waste. Our packaging is usually recycled and we make efficient use of packaging to minimise wastage.