The Super-Slim Rainwater Tank is the narrowest wall mounted tank available and its unique design makes it visually discreet and easy to install.
Multiple tanks can be joined together to achieve the desired storage capacity.
This tank can also be be part of an above ground pumped rainwater harvesting system see here.
The Super-Slim Rainwater Tank is manufactured to the highest standards using advanced technology and incorporates:
- An opaque high density food grade polyethylene.
- A stabilizer for added UV protection.
- Hidden and easier to install galvanised steel wall mounting bracket
- Recessed inter tank connector to create a ‘seamless’ wall of water storage
- CAD designed internal support structure to optimise the carrying of vertical, horizontal and lateral loads
- Tank modules are supplied with the shell, wall bracket, outlet drain fitting as standard. For add-on tanks the drain fitting is replaced with a flexible tank connector.
Capacity: 235 Litres
If you need a smaller tank consider the Prestige Water Butt.
This tank does not have top access and so when fitting a diverter, top access can be made (4") and covered with a standard 4" access cap. Alternatively a grommet connection (no backnut) can be made and no access is required.
The following taps can be used with this tank: brass or chrome tap.
- 235 litres marble green tank
- Wall bracket
- 2 x 3/4” BSP tank outlet fitting
- Blank Connections: 2 x 50mm
- A tank to tank coupler is included when 2 or more tanks are ordered
- 3P Filter Collector Universal
Overflow Kit if a diverter is not being used
- Brass or chrome tap
- Standard 4" access cap if a tank connector with backnut will be used
- External grommet connection (no backnut) if internal access is not required
- Tank Freshener
We are fully operational and continue to dispatch.
*Dispatch to the EU AND NI will be temporarily suspended until further notice - please accept our apologies.*
With the current situation, delays with delivery are expected due to lockdowns, reduced staffing, inundation of couriers from increased online ordering and a shortage of UK haulage drivers.
- Small items dispatched daily with RM24 ~85% arriving next day
- Large items (UK made) typically 5 - 15 working days (Parcelforce/Tuffnells etc.)
- Irrigatia tank systems
- 800l wall tank
- Enduramaxx tanks (all sizes)
The following items have a 4-6 week lead time:
- water butt planters: Midi-Metropolitan, Metropolitan, Tall City, City, 280l water butt planter
- 280, 350, 400, 500, 650 V1, V2 and V3 rainwater tanks
- 525l rainwater tank
- All size water pillars
- 1275l wall tank
- 75,85 litre compact tanks
- 105 wall mounted
- Heavy duty design water butt stands
- 420l Just Water
- 1,900l slimline
- 1,100l Tank
- All size D-shaped tank
- 75l / 85l Mini Tank
- Caroma spares (apart from spares pack)
- Tumbleweed Composter
- 200l slim wall hung water butt
- Alana - Slate
- Rain Tank System - black filter - all sizes (black, granite, sandstone)
- Stone Effect Column Water Butt (all sizes)
- Rainbowl Flower Blue Grey Granite
- Novara slate
- Novara Taupe
- Maurano - Sandstone
- 800l Wall Tank - Green
- 800l Green Wall Tank - All Filters
*Stock inventory is changing, EU inventory, previously available next day, will no longer form Stock Inventory*
Covid delivery updates between 12.3.20 and 11.1.21 21 have been archived here.
===========================================================*Delays, in some cases significant delays, are being experienced on some EU stock items. Please call in advance for stock items*
We're a Manchester based company and ship to the UK at our standard rates. Please get in touch if you are based in the Highlands, UK island or Northern Ireland, surcharges may apply.
We also ship all small items (<2kg) to the EU at standard rates which can be seen at checkout. For larger items or quotes for other destinations please get in touch.
We ship all small items (<2kg) Worldwide.
Our design and Prestige range is available in the Netherlands, Ireland, Belgium, France, Germany, direct or through our distributors.
Stock items will be dispatched on the day of order, if ordered before 1pm.
Letters are sent 1st class.
Parcels <2kg are shipped with Royal Mail 24 Tracked with the following target delivery times.
A loss/replacement can only be pursued in line with the target delivery times of the courier or once the courier accept loss.
Bulky items (and pallet deliveries) are dispatched within 2-5 working days. We will request a contact number if this has not been provided at checkout.
Some items are made to order (bespoke) and details are given on the listing for dispatch times. If for any reason we anticipate a delay on our normal dispatch time we will contact you to let you know.
Occasionally there are delays. We shall not be liable for any direct or indirect losses, costs, damages or expenses incurred by you or any other person for any delays in delivery.
Missed deliveries where attempted delivery has been made usually result in re-deliveries the following day. The customer is responsible for organising re deliveries by contacting the courier direct.
Parcels/deliveries can only be "left out" if the delivering company allows that option. Parceforce, for example, do not allow a parcel to be "left out".
We are an environment centric business and as such we try to minimise our waste. Our packaging is usually recycled and/or recyclable and we make efficient use of packaging to minimise wastage.