The Super-Slim Rainwater Tank is the narrowest wall mounted tank available and its unique design makes it visually discreet and easy to install.
Multiple tanks can be joined together to achieve the desired storage capacity.
This tank can also be be part of an above ground pumped rainwater harvesting system see here.
The Super-Slim Rainwater Tank is manufactured to the highest standards using advanced technology and incorporates:
- An opaque high density food grade polyethylene.
- A stabilizer for added UV protection.
- Hidden and easier to install galvanised steel wall mounting bracket
- Recessed inter tank connector to create a ‘seamless’ wall of water storage
- CAD designed internal support structure to optimise the carrying of vertical, horizontal and lateral loads
- Tank modules are supplied with the shell, wall bracket, outlet drain fitting as standard. For add-on tanks the drain fitting is replaced with a flexible tank connector.
If you wish to connect 2 together, please opt for the tank connector on one of the tanks ordered.
Width : 800mm
Capacity: 235 Litres
If you need a smaller tank consider the Prestige Water Butt.
This tank does not have top access and so when fitting a diverter, top access can be made (4") and covered with a standard 4" access cap. Alternatively a grommet connection (no backnut) can be made and no access is required.
The following taps can be used with this tank: brass or chrome tap.
- 235 litres marble green tank
- Wall bracket
- 2 x 3/4” BSP tank outlet fitting
- Blank Connections: 2 x 50mm
- 30mm vent hole
- A tank to tank coupler is included when 2 or more tanks are ordered
Some lead times may be extended due to consecutive bank holidays.
We will close for Christmas on 20th December at 4:30pm and re-open on 3rd January 2024 at 9:00am.
We're currently experiencing unprecedented demand, please bear with us while we work hard to fulfill your orders. If your query is related to an existing order please email in with your order number in the subject line. If you have a new residential enquiry please consult the online guides before calling as they may answer your question.
The delivery information page is divided into 1. Specific and 2. General delivery information below.1. Specific Delivery Information relating to product lines
- Small items dispatched daily with RM24 ~85% arriving next day
- Large items (UK made) typically 5 - 15 working days (Parcelforce/Tuffnells etc.)
- 1,000 litre compact underground rainwater tank
- Prestige Greco Roman Terracotta Style Vase Planter - Washed Terracotta
- SAR 40 Stormwater Pumping Station
- Green Roof sedum tray - pre planted option
- Powertank Compact 125l
We're a Manchester based company and ship to the UK at our standard rates. Please get in touch requesting the delivery surcharge value if you are based in the Highlands or a UK island.
We no longer support ordering from the EU and Northern Ireland through the website. We can support ad hoc orders with limited liability.
Our design and Prestige range is available in the Netherlands, Ireland, Belgium, France, Germany, direct or through our distributors.
Stock items will be dispatched on the day of order, if ordered before 1pm.
Letters are sent 1st class.
Parcels <2kg are shipped with Royal Mail 24 Tracked with the following target delivery times.
Guaranteed delivery can be arranged by advance agreement. This agreement is back to back with the courier and we will not be liable for any delays as per our terms.
A loss/replacement can only be pursued in line with the target delivery times of the courier or once the courier accept loss.
Bulky items (and pallet deliveries) are dispatched within 2-15 working days. We will request a contact number if this has not been provided at checkout.
Some items are made to order (bespoke) and details are given on the listing for dispatch times. If for any reason we anticipate a delay on our normal dispatch time we will contact you to let you know.
Occasionally there are delays. We shall not be liable for any direct or indirect losses, costs, damages or expenses incurred by you or any other person for any delays in delivery.
Missed deliveries where attempted delivery has been made usually result in re-deliveries the following day. The customer is responsible for organising re deliveries by contacting the courier direct.
Parcels/deliveries can only be "left out" if the delivering company allows that option. Parcelforce, for example, do not allow a parcel to be "left out".
We are an environment centric business and as such we try to minimise our waste. Our packaging is usually recycled and/or recyclable and we make efficient use of packaging to minimise wastage.
Covid delivery updates between 12.3.20 and 11.1.21 21 have been archived here.