The Manhattan City Water Butt Planter proved such a success that we decided to realease a sibling, similar to the Manhattan City but with a twist!
Its modern geometric shape gives the sophisticated appearance of light and shade spread across the faces of this stylish water butt planter.
The Manhattan Twist is a two-in-one planter and water butt, allowing the top part to be planted whilst the lower part collects rain water. Excess water from the planter can also drain to the tank, meaning no water is lost.
This modern planter is available in a variety of colours and is made from MDPE, a high quality robust and 100% recyclable material, making the water butt both weather and frost proof.
The sleek Manhattan City water butt planter comes with a 100mm access in the planter bowl which allows the inside to be inspected, cleaned with a hose and also allows backnuts from overflows and diverters to be tightened.
This modern water butt includes a high quality brass tap (3/4" BSP), allowing a watering can to be quickly filled.
The access cap arrives blank, so if drainage is required a few holes can easily be pierced or drilled into the access cap, allowing water to drain into the main tank. The planter bowl is versatile and can be filled and used as a water feature or placed directly below an outdoor tap, allowing potting and cleaning tasks to be completed in the bowl, thus reusing the wash water.Benefits
- Super slim, compact design, ideal for tight spots
- Large, versatile planting bowl
- Opaque plastic reduces algae/microbial growth
- Rotationally moulded for strength, durability and longevity
- Frost proof
- Easy access for inspection and cleaning via 100mm access cover
- High quality 3/4" BSP brass tap and PTFE
- 100mm access cover
- 3P Filter Collector Universal to allow filtered rainwater to be collected
- Downpipe offset kit and Leaf Catcher if going directly into the planter
Overflow Kit if a diverter/filter is not being used
- Tank linking kit
- Tank Freshener
- Chrome or Design tap
- Height: 1090 mm
- Width/Depth at top: 550 x 550mm
- Width/Depth at base: 360 x 360 mm
- Planter Dimensions: 450 x 450 x 150mm
- Tap height 300mm from base
- Planter Capacity: 30 litres
- 3/4" BSP brass tap
- 3/4" BSP bottom outlet / linking point
- Tank Capacity: 250 litres
- Material: MDPE
The delivery information page is divided into 1. Specific and 2. General delivery information below.1. Specific Delivery Information relating to product lines
- Small items dispatched daily with RM24 ~85% arriving next day
- Large items (UK made) typically 5 - 15 working days (Parcelforce/Tuffnells etc.)
- Prestige Square planters (Please get in touch)
- Prestige 500 litre Georgian rain water butt planter
- 750L RainCatcher Rainwater Tank
- Watersafe Well Water Test Kit 10-in-One
- Luminor items (please email to confirm stock)
- 100l Manhattan Grey
- All Ecosoft Items (Please email to confirm stock)
- Sandstone 100l Original Prestige
- 200l slim wall hung water butt
- Column 500L - Green
- Rainbowl - Slate
- Rainbowl - Blue Grey Granite
- Noblesse - sandstone
- Maurano - Sandstone
The following items (EU) are purchased on a pre order basis with a potential 18 week lead time:
- Design (circular and modern) water butt stands
- Column 500l Charcoal and Green
We're a Manchester based company and ship to the UK at our standard rates. Please get in touch if you are based in the Highlands, UK island or Northern Ireland, surcharges may apply.
We no longer support ordering from the EU and NI through the website. We can support ad hoc orders with limited liability.
Our design and Prestige range is available in the Netherlands, Ireland, Belgium, France, Germany, direct or through our distributors.
Stock items will be dispatched on the day of order, if ordered before 1pm.
Letters are sent 1st class.
Parcels <2kg are shipped with Royal Mail 24 Tracked with the following target delivery times.
A loss/replacement can only be pursued in line with the target delivery times of the courier or once the courier accept loss.
Bulky items (and pallet deliveries) are dispatched within 2-5 working days. We will request a contact number if this has not been provided at checkout.
Some items are made to order (bespoke) and details are given on the listing for dispatch times. If for any reason we anticipate a delay on our normal dispatch time we will contact you to let you know.
Occasionally there are delays. We shall not be liable for any direct or indirect losses, costs, damages or expenses incurred by you or any other person for any delays in delivery.
Missed deliveries where attempted delivery has been made usually result in re-deliveries the following day. The customer is responsible for organising re deliveries by contacting the courier direct.
Parcels/deliveries can only be "left out" if the delivering company allows that option. Parcelforce, for example, do not allow a parcel to be "left out".
We are an environment centric business and as such we try to minimise our waste. Our packaging is usually recycled and/or recyclable and we make efficient use of packaging to minimise wastage.
Covid delivery updates between 12.3.20 and 11.1.21 21 have been archived here.