Rainwater harvesting systems typically include under ground tanks which allow large amounts of storage with effectively no footprint. However often an underground is not possible, perhaps access to the rear of the property is not possible, the dig depth is not suitable or there is limited space due to exiting services. This above ground micro no-dig rainwater harvesting presents an excellent solution to this problem.
The system is a complete entry level rainwater harvesting system for retrofit where an underground tank is not suitable. The system incorporates a floor standing wall tank (2 No.) filter diverter, rainwater delivery pump and mains top up valve.
The Ultra Slim Wall Tank System is modular, easy to install and durable and is manufactured to the highest standards. The system requires connection to a single downpipe, power supply and mains water as a back-up. This product builds upon our proven first generation 2009 design and is ideal for supplying water for toilet flushing, laundry, and garden use.
The system features:
- 235 litre floor standing tank modules (only 20cm deep)
- Base Tank comprises two modules (470 litres) with optional add-on tanks in 235 litre increments
- Easy to install galvanised steel wall bracket
- ¾” BSP brass drain fitting on both narrow sides
- Recessed inter tank connector hose to create a ‘seamless’ wall of water storage.
- Innovative moulded internal design to carry the vertical, horizontal, and lateral loads.
- Standard colour green granite and optional colours available by special order
- Tank made in UK
- Inlet Filter Diverter
- High performance filter diverter and fittings to ensure a water-tight connection to the tank.
- Quiet and low energy pump that delivers rainwater directly on demand to connected services.
- Automatic mains water top-up valve
- Pack of regulation advisory labels
The tank system is made from high density polyethylene and all components feature high levels of UV protection. The system is easy to install by a competent DIY or general trades installer. When a connected service demands water, the pump is activated to draw water from the tank. If demand exceeds the available rainwater supply a mains water valve is automatically opened to partly refill the tank leaving a void for future rain.
Twin tank 470 litre base unit is ~ 160 wide x 20cm deep x 180 cm high.
The 235l option is only suitable for low demand scenarios. In high demand scenarios the mains back up will regularly switch and so warranty claims cannot be accepted for the solenoid in this case.
If your query is related to an existing order please email in with your order number in the subject line. If you have a new residential enquiry please consult the online guides before calling as they may answer your question.
The delivery information page is divided into 1. Specific and 2. General delivery information below.1. Specific Delivery Information relating to product lines
- Small items dispatched daily with RM24 ~85% arriving next day
- Large items (UK made) typically 5 - 15 working days (Parcelforce/APC etc)
- 1,000 litre compact underground rainwater tank
- 250 litre Prestige large Plant Pot style planter Grey
- SAR40-TOP2 Wastewater Lifting station
- 250 litre Classic Slim Wall Water butt
- Green Roof sedum tray - pre planted option
We're a Manchester based company and ship to the UK at our standard rates. Please get in touch requesting the delivery surcharge value if you are based in the Highlands or a UK island.
We no longer support ordering from the EU and Northern Ireland through the website. We can support ad hoc orders with limited liability.
Our design and Prestige range is available in the Netherlands, Ireland, Belgium, France, Germany, through our distributors.
Stock items will be dispatched on the day of order, if ordered before 1pm.
Letters are sent 1st class.
Parcels <2kg are shipped with Royal Mail 24 Tracked with the following target delivery times.
Guaranteed delivery can be arranged by advance agreement. This agreement is back to back with the courier and we will not be liable for any delays as per our terms.
A loss/replacement can only be pursued in line with the target delivery times of the courier or once the courier accept loss.
Bulky items (and pallet deliveries) are dispatched within 2-15 working days. We will request a contact number if this has not been provided at checkout.
Some items are made to order (bespoke) and details are given on the listing for dispatch times. If for any reason we anticipate a delay on our normal dispatch time we will contact you to let you know.
Occasionally there are delays. We shall not be liable for any direct or indirect losses, costs, damages or expenses incurred by you or any other person for any delays in delivery.
Missed deliveries where attempted delivery has been made usually result in re-deliveries the following day. The customer is responsible for organising re deliveries by contacting the courier direct.
Parcels/deliveries can only be "left out" if the delivering company allows that option. Parcelforce, for example, do not allow a parcel to be "left out".
We are an environment centric business and as such we try to minimise our waste. Our packaging is usually recycled and/or recyclable and we make efficient use of packaging to minimise wastage.
Covid delivery updates between 12.3.20 and 11.1.21 21 have been archived here.