The Original Prestige Wall Mounted Water Butt is a novel, simple, British-designed and manufactured water butt which is perfect for the garden.
The Prestige Wall Mounted Water butt provides an elegant and neat solution to watering outdoor plants with softwater, which is better for both the plants and the environment.
Its space saving, slimline design complements and fits any style of house, flat or balcony. Sturdy and easy to install, it is supplied with everything you need included.
- Tidy, no messy diverter
- Concealed brackets - floating effect
- Quick and easy installation - no awkward internal fittings
- Tap can be fitted either side of water butt (2x 3/4" BSP female outlets)
- Limit bending down to fill watering can
- Save precious natural resources saving you money
- Hold 100Ltrs (22 Gall) of pure rain water, chlorine and fluoride free - better for plants
- Designed to limit loading on existing walls (110kg when full, see FAQs and installation below)
- Can be used as a rainwater hub to divert water to other larger storage tanks
- Fits round or square UK down pipes (up to 80mm diameter, see FAQs for more info)
- Can be fitted central or offset around downpipe, click here
- Automatically fills and diverts excess water via a hidden overflow
- Expandable, add additional water butts using a 3/4" BSP transparent linking kit -free if 2 units ordered (add to basket then use voucher code "link" at checkout). See image above of linking kit in use.
- Measures: 122cm(h) x 45cm(w) x 23cm(d), 11kg empty weight
- Shot peen finish for a more natural look
- Made in the UK
- See the detailed Prestige water colour specification here
Biggest is not always best when it comes to collecting rainwater. The UK has short intense bursts of rainfall in the summer. With conventional water butts, the diverter throttles the flow before the water butt is full, meaning precious rainwater is lost through the down pipe when it is needed the most. The Prestige water butt is different, it collects the rainwater flowing down the downpipe until full and then overflows.
- Consider a leaf catcher at the water butt inlet to capture leaves.
- Consider a water butt sight level to see the water level in your tank at any time.
- Consider an offset kit if a bend in the downpipe is required
- Consider a 80mm central blanking cap if the central inlet hole is not used (e.g, linked water butts)
- Consider the micro irrigation kit if you wish to water plants (at floor level) directly from the water butt with a simple turn of the tap. Consider the Irrigatia solar water pump to water hanging baskets
- Consider a Tank Freshener to keep the tank fresh
- Consider a 3/4" brass tap as an alternative to the black polypropylene tap supplied
Fixings (for plain faced solid brick, wall must support 110kg when full), tap and instructions are included - basic DIY is required. UK and Universal fitting instructions and can be found under the Documentation tab above.
For Councils, Developers, Architects and Structural engineers please get in touch for further Technical information.
Some lead times may be extended due to consecutive bank holidays.
We will close for Christmas on 20th December at 4:30pm and re-open on 3rd January 2024 at 9:00am.
We're currently experiencing unprecedented demand, please bear with us while we work hard to fulfill your orders. If your query is related to an existing order please email in with your order number in the subject line. If you have a new residential enquiry please consult the online guides before calling as they may answer your question.
The delivery information page is divided into 1. Specific and 2. General delivery information below.1. Specific Delivery Information relating to product lines
- Small items dispatched daily with RM24 ~85% arriving next day
- Large items (UK made) typically 5 - 15 working days (Parcelforce/Tuffnells etc.)
- 1,000 litre compact underground rainwater tank
- SAR 40 Stormwater Pumping Station
- Green Roof sedum tray - pre planted option
- Powertank Compact 125l
We're a Manchester based company and ship to the UK at our standard rates. Please get in touch requesting the delivery surcharge value if you are based in the Highlands or a UK island.
We no longer support ordering from the EU and Northern Ireland through the website. We can support ad hoc orders with limited liability.
Our design and Prestige range is available in the Netherlands, Ireland, Belgium, France, Germany, direct or through our distributors.
Stock items will be dispatched on the day of order, if ordered before 1pm.
Letters are sent 1st class.
Parcels <2kg are shipped with Royal Mail 24 Tracked with the following target delivery times.
Guaranteed delivery can be arranged by advance agreement. This agreement is back to back with the courier and we will not be liable for any delays as per our terms.
A loss/replacement can only be pursued in line with the target delivery times of the courier or once the courier accept loss.
Bulky items (and pallet deliveries) are dispatched within 2-15 working days. We will request a contact number if this has not been provided at checkout.
Some items are made to order (bespoke) and details are given on the listing for dispatch times. If for any reason we anticipate a delay on our normal dispatch time we will contact you to let you know.
Occasionally there are delays. We shall not be liable for any direct or indirect losses, costs, damages or expenses incurred by you or any other person for any delays in delivery.
Missed deliveries where attempted delivery has been made usually result in re-deliveries the following day. The customer is responsible for organising re deliveries by contacting the courier direct.
Parcels/deliveries can only be "left out" if the delivering company allows that option. Parcelforce, for example, do not allow a parcel to be "left out".
We are an environment centric business and as such we try to minimise our waste. Our packaging is usually recycled and/or recyclable and we make efficient use of packaging to minimise wastage.
Covid delivery updates between 12.3.20 and 11.1.21 21 have been archived here.