The eXact® Micro 20 with Bluetooth® is a powerful dual-wavelength photometer system that harnesses the technology to connect wirelessly to your smart device. The dual narrow band wavelength filters ensure delivery of the most accurate results.
Pre-programmed to test over 40 water quality parameters with lab-quality accuracy Fast, accurate results with EZ-3 Method Test results can be shared in real-time via email or exported to a CSV spreadsheet with time & date GPS locations when used with the eXact iDip®.
Device can operate with a Smart Device or independently without the Smart Device. You can also connect the unit to a Smart Device after doing the test to transfer the results.
- Large black plastic carrying case w/ Foam includes
- Mini-dilution kit
- eXact® Micro 20 Bluetooth® Photometer
- Cleaning brush
- Instruction manual
- 25 tests of each:
- Total Alkalinity, pH, Free Chlorine (DPD-1), Combined/Total Chlorine (DPD-3), Calcium Hardness, Phosphate, Copper, Chloride (Salt), Biguanide, Total Iron, HR Chlorine, Nitrate, and Cyanuric Acid
- Dual wavelength photometer the eXact®Micro 20 uses the same high quality 525nm and 638nm reagents as our other popular photometers for improved accuracy.
- high precision reading
- Built-in, permanent 4 ml cell for water samples (no glass or plastic cells; simply fill or dip into water)
- Automatic countdown timer
- 1080 test memory (saves last 20 tests per menu)
- 3 simple steps: 1.Fill, 2.Dip and 3.Read
- Waterproof meter & floats
- Easy-to-read LCD display
- Auto Calibrated Meter
- Environmentally friendly (recyclable parts & uses 60% less reagents than 10ml sample tests)
- Operates with 4 x AAA batteries (not included).
- No calibration needed.
We are fully operational and continue to dispatch.
*Dispatch to the EU AND NI will be temporarily suspended until further notice - please accept our apologies.*
*Last order date accepted with “best chance of delivery before Christmas” – 16.12.21 on all large items. Dispatch resumes w/c 4.1.22*
With the current situation, delays with delivery are expected due to lockdowns, reduced staffing, inundation of couriers from increased online ordering and a shortage of UK haulage drivers.
- Small items dispatched daily with RM24 ~85% arriving next day
- Large items (UK made) typically 5 - 15 working days (Parcelforce/Tuffnells etc.)
- Enduramaxx tanks (all sizes)
- Verticle Water Tank 1400 - 20,000 Litre (all sizes)
- Manhattan Water Butt
- Horizontal Water Tank 2500 Litre
- All Rain Barrels
- Egg Planters
- 200l slim wall hung water butt
- Utility Tank
- Utility Tank System
- Rattan (oak, orange and blue)
- Design (circular and modern) water butt stands
*Stock inventory is changing, EU inventory, previously available next day, will no longer form Stock Inventory*
Covid delivery updates between 12.3.20 and 11.1.21 21 have been archived here.
===========================================================*Delays, in some cases significant delays, are being experienced on some EU stock items. Please call in advance for stock items*
We're a Manchester based company and ship to the UK at our standard rates. Please get in touch if you are based in the Highlands, UK island or Northern Ireland, surcharges may apply.
We also ship all small items (<2kg) to the EU at standard rates which can be seen at checkout. For larger items or quotes for other destinations please get in touch.
We ship all small items (<2kg) Worldwide.
Our design and Prestige range is available in the Netherlands, Ireland, Belgium, France, Germany, direct or through our distributors.
Stock items will be dispatched on the day of order, if ordered before 1pm.
Letters are sent 1st class.
Parcels <2kg are shipped with Royal Mail 24 Tracked with the following target delivery times.
A loss/replacement can only be pursued in line with the target delivery times of the courier or once the courier accept loss.
Bulky items (and pallet deliveries) are dispatched within 2-5 working days. We will request a contact number if this has not been provided at checkout.
Some items are made to order (bespoke) and details are given on the listing for dispatch times. If for any reason we anticipate a delay on our normal dispatch time we will contact you to let you know.
Occasionally there are delays. We shall not be liable for any direct or indirect losses, costs, damages or expenses incurred by you or any other person for any delays in delivery.
Missed deliveries where attempted delivery has been made usually result in re-deliveries the following day. The customer is responsible for organising re deliveries by contacting the courier direct.
Parcels/deliveries can only be "left out" if the delivering company allows that option. Parceforce, for example, do not allow a parcel to be "left out".
We are an environment centric business and as such we try to minimise our waste. Our packaging is usually recycled and/or recyclable and we make efficient use of packaging to minimise wastage.