Test Test your well water with this easy to use and affordable home kit
– Test for copper, iron, and lead
– Detect dangerous levels of nitrates/nitrites
– Test for potentially harmful coliform bacteria
– Learn your water’s pH balance
– Determine your waters’ hardness– Identify unsafe levels of chlorine in your water
– Single use – ideal to test 1 water sample for different elements
*EPA = US Environmental Protection Agency, DWI = Drinking Water Inspectorate (UK)
The Watersafe Test Kit contains everything you need to find out simply and accurately if your water contains unsafe or undesirable levels of 10 common contaminants. Follow the instructions carefully for each test, and compare results to the desired values.
Caution! Drinking water which tests outside the desired values may be dangerous to your health.
Watersafe Drinking Water Tests Kits are a revolution in home water testing. They are fast (results in 10 minutes—start to finish). They’re affordable. They provide professional lab-quality results that appear right before your eyes!
Water is by far the most ingested substance on the planet. Even with modern water-treatment facilities, water can be a significant source of dangerous contaminants, spreading acute and chronic diseases.
- Continual exposure to certain man-made chemicals can be highly insidious, causing damage over months or years with often serious and sometimes deadly effects.
- Chlorine, used for disinfection in many commercial and residential facilities, can react with organic matter.
- Even naturally occurring contaminants can show up in drinking water with deadly consequences. According the Center for Disease Control and Prevention, E.coli bacteria is responsible for an estimated 73,000 cases of infection and 61 deaths per year in the United States.
- Lead is toxic when ingested and causes a wide variety of systemic and developmental problems in adults and children yet this metal can leach from old pipes and fixtures, making its way into drinking water.
Click here for instructions: Watersafe Water Test Kit Instructions
- 1x Bacteria Test Vial
- 1x Lead Test Strip
- 1x Nitrate / Nitrite Test Strip
- 1x pH / Hardness / Chlorine Test Strip
- 1x Copper Test Strip
- 1x Iron Test Strip
Total Test Time: The results for all tests can be obtained within 10-30 minutes – except for the bacteria test, where it is 48 hours.
- Bacteria*: total coliform bacteria, presence / absence test
- Total Chlorine: 0, 2, 4, 10ppm (mg/l)
- Copper: 0, 0.5, 1, 2, 5ppm (mg/l)
- Hardness: 0, 50, 120, 250, 425ppm (mg/l)
- Iron: 0, 0.1, 0.3, 1, 5ppm (mg/l)
- Lead: presence / absence test (detection level: 15ppb)
- Nitrate: 0, 0.5, 2, 5, 10, 20, 50ppm (mg/l)
- Nitrite: 0, 0.15, 0.3, 1, 1.5, 3, 10ppm (mg/l)
- pH: 6, 6.5, 7.5, 8.5, 10
*The bacteria test kit detects total coliform (which is faecal bacteria for the most part) and is a presence/absence test of 1CFU per 100ml. Total Coliform bacteria include E.coli, serratia, enterobacter, ctirobacter and klebsiella.
The test results are modelled on the guidelines given by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) of the USA. A MSDS is not required. Detailed and easy to understand user instructions are included.
Not sure which is the right water testing kit for you? Click here to compare our range of multi-pack options.
Please note: that Watersafe® is a screening test and can not be used to certify water as safe or unsafe for drinking. Watersafe® provides approximate results ONLY when used in strict accordance with instructions. SimplexHealth expressly disclaims any liability resulting from the use of this product, failure to follow instructions, or reliance of test results. This is not a measuring instrument.
Made in USA
Some lead times may be extended due to consecutive bank holidays.
We will close for Christmas on 20th December at 4:30pm and re-open on 3rd January 2024 at 9:00am.
We're currently experiencing unprecedented demand, please bear with us while we work hard to fulfill your orders. If your query is related to an existing order please email in with your order number in the subject line. If you have a new residential enquiry please consult the online guides before calling as they may answer your question.
The delivery information page is divided into 1. Specific and 2. General delivery information below.1. Specific Delivery Information relating to product lines
- Small items dispatched daily with RM24 ~85% arriving next day
- Large items (UK made) typically 5 - 15 working days (Parcelforce/Tuffnells etc.)
- 1,000 litre compact underground rainwater tank
- Prestige Greco Roman Terracotta Style Vase Planter - Washed Terracotta
- SAR 40 Stormwater Pumping Station
- Green Roof sedum tray - pre planted option
- Powertank Compact 125l
We're a Manchester based company and ship to the UK at our standard rates. Please get in touch requesting the delivery surcharge value if you are based in the Highlands or a UK island.
We no longer support ordering from the EU and Northern Ireland through the website. We can support ad hoc orders with limited liability.
Our design and Prestige range is available in the Netherlands, Ireland, Belgium, France, Germany, direct or through our distributors.
Stock items will be dispatched on the day of order, if ordered before 1pm.
Letters are sent 1st class.
Parcels <2kg are shipped with Royal Mail 24 Tracked with the following target delivery times.
Guaranteed delivery can be arranged by advance agreement. This agreement is back to back with the courier and we will not be liable for any delays as per our terms.
A loss/replacement can only be pursued in line with the target delivery times of the courier or once the courier accept loss.
Bulky items (and pallet deliveries) are dispatched within 2-15 working days. We will request a contact number if this has not been provided at checkout.
Some items are made to order (bespoke) and details are given on the listing for dispatch times. If for any reason we anticipate a delay on our normal dispatch time we will contact you to let you know.
Occasionally there are delays. We shall not be liable for any direct or indirect losses, costs, damages or expenses incurred by you or any other person for any delays in delivery.
Missed deliveries where attempted delivery has been made usually result in re-deliveries the following day. The customer is responsible for organising re deliveries by contacting the courier direct.
Parcels/deliveries can only be "left out" if the delivering company allows that option. Parcelforce, for example, do not allow a parcel to be "left out".
We are an environment centric business and as such we try to minimise our waste. Our packaging is usually recycled and/or recyclable and we make efficient use of packaging to minimise wastage.
Covid delivery updates between 12.3.20 and 11.1.21 21 have been archived here.