Reverse osmosis is the most effective technology for the purification of water for drinking. It reduces 99.8% of impurities, as well as odours, flavours, and viruses making water clear, clean and safe. The reverse osmosis filter is also one of the most cost-effective methods of domestic water purification.
This includes includes all items required for installation.
Benefits and Uses
- Source of absolutely clean and safe drinking water
- Dishes cooked with the water will taste better
- Coffee beans and tea leaves will open up their flavors and aroma
- Home appliances (kettle, iron, steam cooker, air humidifier etc.) will be protected from scale
- The water is ideal to water house plants
- Can be used to produce pure water for aquariums
Stages of the domestic RO
1. Removes large (more than 5 microns) particles of mechanical impurities (silt, sand, rust, scale
2. Neutralises chlorine, organic and organochlorine compounds (pesticides, dioxides, etc.). As a result, the taste, colour and odour of water is improved.
3. Fine cleaning of mechanical impurities more than 1 micron.
4. Reverse osmosis. The pre- treated water is passed through a membrane, removing dissolved salts and impurities.
5. Post-carbon filter. Absorbs the gases dissolved in the water and gives the water a pleasant, natural taste.
Stages of water purification
The feed water flows through the three pre-filters intended to reduce sediments (rust, sand, silt etc.), chlorine and chlorination by-products, as well as organic matter.
The fourth stage is represented by the reverse osmosis membrane which at the molecular level purifies the water from 99.8% impurities including bacteria and viruses. The purified water is supplied to the storage tank.
The carbon post-filter is the fifth stage of the water treatment. It contains high-quality activated coconut shell carbon which improves purified water taste and odour, and adds a slight flavor.
Inlet pressure for filter without pump, atm: 3–6*
Inlet pressure for filter with pump, atm: 2–4.5*
Pressure in storage tank, atm: 0.4–0.6
Temperature of feed water, °C: +4…+30**
Filter weight (basic configuration), kg: 7
Temperature of environment limit, °C: +5…+40**
Water supply external connection, inches: thread, ½
* If the pressure in the water supply system is lower than indicated, the filter should be supplied with a pump. If the pressure in the water supply system is higher than indicated, it is necessary to install a pressure regulator at the inlet before the reverse osmosis filter.
** If the temperature of feed water is within the range +20…+30 °C, efficacy of the membrane decreases and capacity increases leading to increase of the TDS indicator. Application of the filter when the temperature of feed water exceeds +30 °C is not recommended.
Plastic storage tank (general vol. 12 L, effective vol. up to 7 L)
Chrome ball valve faucet ‘Droplet’ for purified water
Included feed water adaptor with feed valve for connection with water mains
Ball valve faucet of storage tank
Set of color tubes (4 pc.) for convenient filter installation
Drain saddle clip for connection of the filter to sewers
Set of replacement pre-filters (1st, 2nd, 3rd stages)
Ecosoft membrane 50 GPD (190 L per day)
Service wrenches for replacement of filters and the membrane
If your query is related to an existing order please email in with your order number in the subject line. If you have a new residential enquiry please consult the online guides before calling as they may answer your question.
The delivery information page is divided into 1. Specific and 2. General delivery information below.1. Specific Delivery Information relating to product lines
- Small items dispatched daily with RM24 ~85% arriving next day
- Large items (UK made) typically 5 - 15 working days (Parcelforce/APC etc)
- 1,000 litre compact underground rainwater tank
- 250 litre Prestige large Plant Pot style planter Grey
- SAR40-TOP2 Wastewater Lifting station
- 250 litre Classic Slim Wall Water butt
- Green Roof sedum tray - pre planted option
We're a Manchester based company and ship to the UK at our standard rates. Please get in touch requesting the delivery surcharge value if you are based in the Highlands or a UK island.
We no longer support ordering from the EU and Northern Ireland through the website. We can support ad hoc orders with limited liability.
Our design and Prestige range is available in the Netherlands, Ireland, Belgium, France, Germany, through our distributors.
Stock items will be dispatched on the day of order, if ordered before 1pm.
Letters are sent 1st class.
Parcels <2kg are shipped with Royal Mail 24 Tracked with the following target delivery times.
Guaranteed delivery can be arranged by advance agreement. This agreement is back to back with the courier and we will not be liable for any delays as per our terms.
A loss/replacement can only be pursued in line with the target delivery times of the courier or once the courier accept loss.
Bulky items (and pallet deliveries) are dispatched within 2-15 working days. We will request a contact number if this has not been provided at checkout.
Some items are made to order (bespoke) and details are given on the listing for dispatch times. If for any reason we anticipate a delay on our normal dispatch time we will contact you to let you know.
Occasionally there are delays. We shall not be liable for any direct or indirect losses, costs, damages or expenses incurred by you or any other person for any delays in delivery.
Missed deliveries where attempted delivery has been made usually result in re-deliveries the following day. The customer is responsible for organising re deliveries by contacting the courier direct.
Parcels/deliveries can only be "left out" if the delivering company allows that option. Parcelforce, for example, do not allow a parcel to be "left out".
We are an environment centric business and as such we try to minimise our waste. Our packaging is usually recycled and/or recyclable and we make efficient use of packaging to minimise wastage.
Covid delivery updates between 12.3.20 and 11.1.21 21 have been archived here.