The Viqua PRO 10 offers outstanding UV disinfection performance for commercial applications. Rated for flow rates up to 10 gpm (38 lpm) at 40 mJ/cm².
LightWise Lamp Dimming Technology: Dims the lamp under no flow conditions. Benefits include:
- Ease of Maintenance: Up to 60% less maintenance
- Reduced internal chamber temperature resulting in decreased sleeve fouling
- Efficient: Estimated 30% energy savings
- Ease of Maintenance: Use the diagnostic system display to troubleshoot, should a problem arise
- High-performance amalgam UV lamp, reduces maintenance requirements by lasting up to 2 years replacement
- Reliable: New, market leading flow-meter / UV sensor combination provides real-time UV dose
- Powerful/Space Saving: Revolutionary Amalgam lamp provides 4x the output of standard output lamps, giving you compact single-lamp systems that are half the size of their predecessors
- Convenient: Features countdown timer with digital display and audible lamp change reminder for ease of maintenance
- Cool-Touch fan technology helps reduce the temperature within the chamber to prevent overheating
- Optional Accessories: COMMcenter – Displays UV dose, alarm history, lamp hours and other performance parameters.
- Includes dry contact connection for external functionality.
- Solenoid Valve – which will stop the flow of water through the chamber should the UV performance fall below a safe level
- Application: Perfect for a wide range of large homes or light commercial applications including, small businesses, hospitals, dentist offices, etc.
- Vertical installation is mandatory!
|Model||Flow Rate (lpm)|
|Viqua PRO 10||38|
|Viqua PRO 20
|Viqua PRO 30
|Viqua PRO 50||189|
We're a Manchester based company and ship to the UK at our standard rates. Please get in touch if you are based the Highlands or a UK island.
We also ship all filters, diverters and accessories to the EU at standard rates which can be seen at checkout. For larger items or quotes for other destinations please get in touch.
We ship all small items (<2kg) Worldwide.
Stock items will be dispatched on the day of order, if ordered before 1pm.
Bulky items (pallet delivery) are dispatched within 2 working days. We will request a contact number if this has not been provided at checkout.
Some items are made to order (bespoke) and details are given on the listing for dispatch times. If for any reason we anticipate a delay on our normal dispatch time we will contact you to let you know.
Occasionally there are delays we shall not be liable for any direct or indirect losses, costs, damages or expenses incurred by you or any other person for any delays in delivery.
We are an environment centric business and as such we try to minimise our waste. Our packaging is usually recycled and we make efficient use of packaging to minimise wastage.