Ultraviolet treatment units use ultraviolet (UV) light to kill bacteria and micro-organisms in water that passes through the system. In the UK there are more than half a million people in the UK whose only source of drinking water is from a private water supply such as a well, stream or borehole. Water from a source such as this is unlikely to be micro-biologically safe so a UV system may be employed to obtain bacteria free drinking water from a private, non-mains water supply.
The Viqua range is compact and simple, it provides solids capture via the cartridge filters and UV treatment as a final stage to kill bacteria.
The key difference in the range is the output flow required. Higher demand will require a bigger unit.
– Equipped to inactivate chlorine-resistant parasites such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia, harmful bacteria like E.Coli, and viruses not visible to the naked eye.
– Specially designed and tested lamps provide consistent and reliable ultraviolet output over the entire life of the lamp (9000 hours) to ensure continuous purification.
– The system is easy to maintain and service with easy lamp and cartridge replacement.
– Safety-Loc™ connector with interlock that ensures power is disconnected before lamp can be removed, hidden ground wire, and lamp countdown timer.
– Built with a durable stainless steel chamber to prolong life and eliminate ultraviolet light degradation.
– Visual ‘Power On’
– Visual Lamp Life Remaining
– Audible Lamp Failure
– Audible Lamp Replacement Reminder
Maximum Operating Pressure: 8.62 Bar (125 psi)
Ambient Water Temperature: 2-40°C (36-104°F)
|Model||Flow Rate (lpm)||Power Consumption (W)||Solids Filter 1||Solids Filter 2|
|VH410-F20/2B||70||60||80 micron||5 micron|
*Manufacturers flow rates valid at the test pressure.
We're a Manchester based company and ship to the UK at our standard rates. Please get in touch if you are based the Highlands or a UK island.
We also ship all filters, diverters and accessories to the EU at standard rates which can be seen at checkout. For larger items or quotes for other destinations please get in touch.
We ship all small items (<2kg) Worldwide.
Stock items will be dispatched on the day of order, if ordered before 1pm.
Bulky items (pallet delivery) are dispatched within 2 working days. We will request a contact number if this has not been provided at checkout.
Some items are made to order (bespoke) and details are given on the listing for dispatch times. If for any reason we anticipate a delay on our normal dispatch time we will contact you to let you know.
Occasionally there are delays we shall not be liable for any direct or indirect losses, costs, damages or expenses incurred by you or any other person for any delays in delivery.
We are an environment centric business and as such we try to minimise our waste. Our packaging is usually recycled and we make efficient use of packaging to minimise wastage.