Ultraviolet treatment units use ultraviolet (UV) light to kill bacteria and micro-organisms in water that passes through the system. In the UK there are more than half a million people in the UK whose only source of drinking water is from a private water supply such as a well, stream or borehole. Water from a source such as this is unlikely to be micro-biologically safe so a UV system may be employed to obtain bacteria free drinking water from a private, non-mains water supply.
The Viqua range is compact and simple, it provides solids capture via the cartridge filters and UV treatment as a final stage to kill bacteria.
The key difference in the range is the output flow required. Higher demand will require a bigger unit.
– Equipped to inactivate chlorine-resistant parasites such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia, harmful bacteria like E.Coli, and viruses not visible to the naked eye.
– Specially designed and tested lamps provide consistent and reliable ultraviolet output over the entire life of the lamp (9000 hours) to ensure continuous purification.
– The system is easy to maintain and service with easy lamp and cartridge replacement.
– Safety-Loc™ connector with interlock that ensures power is disconnected before lamp can be removed, hidden ground wire, and lamp countdown timer.
– Built with a durable stainless steel chamber to prolong life and eliminate ultraviolet light degradation.
– Visual ‘Power On’
– Visual Lamp Life Remaining
– Audible Lamp Failure
– Audible Lamp Replacement Reminder
Maximum Operating Pressure: 8.62 Bar (125 psi)
Ambient Water Temperature: 2-40°C (36-104°F)
|Model||Flow Rate (lpm)||Power Consumption (W)||Solids Filter 1||Solids Filter 2|
|VH410-F20/2B||70||60||80 micron||5 micron|
*Manufacturers flow rates valid at the test pressure.
We are fully operational and continue to dispatch.
*Dispatch to the EU AND NI will be temporarily suspended until further notice - please accept our apologies.*
*Last order date accepted with “best chance of delivery before Christmas” – 16.12.21 on all large items. Dispatch resumes w/c 4.1.22*
With the current situation, delays with delivery are expected due to lockdowns, reduced staffing, inundation of couriers from increased online ordering and a shortage of UK haulage drivers.
- Small items dispatched daily with RM24 ~85% arriving next day
- Large items (UK made) typically 5 - 15 working days (Parcelforce/Tuffnells etc.)
- Enduramaxx tanks (all sizes)
- Verticle Water Tank 1400 - 20,000 Litre (all sizes)
- Manhattan Water Butt
- Prestige Grit Bins
- Horizontal Water Tank 2500 Litre
- All Rain Barrels
- Egg Planters
- 200l slim wall hung water butt
- Utility Tank
- Utility Tank System
- Rattan (oak, orange and blue)
- Design (circular and modern) water butt stands
*Stock inventory is changing, EU inventory, previously available next day, will no longer form Stock Inventory*
Covid delivery updates between 12.3.20 and 11.1.21 21 have been archived here.
===========================================================*Delays, in some cases significant delays, are being experienced on some EU stock items. Please call in advance for stock items*
We're a Manchester based company and ship to the UK at our standard rates. Please get in touch if you are based in the Highlands, UK island or Northern Ireland, surcharges may apply.
We also ship all small items (<2kg) to the EU at standard rates which can be seen at checkout. For larger items or quotes for other destinations please get in touch.
We ship all small items (<2kg) Worldwide.
Our design and Prestige range is available in the Netherlands, Ireland, Belgium, France, Germany, direct or through our distributors.
Stock items will be dispatched on the day of order, if ordered before 1pm.
Letters are sent 1st class.
Parcels <2kg are shipped with Royal Mail 24 Tracked with the following target delivery times.
A loss/replacement can only be pursued in line with the target delivery times of the courier or once the courier accept loss.
Bulky items (and pallet deliveries) are dispatched within 2-5 working days. We will request a contact number if this has not been provided at checkout.
Some items are made to order (bespoke) and details are given on the listing for dispatch times. If for any reason we anticipate a delay on our normal dispatch time we will contact you to let you know.
Occasionally there are delays. We shall not be liable for any direct or indirect losses, costs, damages or expenses incurred by you or any other person for any delays in delivery.
Missed deliveries where attempted delivery has been made usually result in re-deliveries the following day. The customer is responsible for organising re deliveries by contacting the courier direct.
Parcels/deliveries can only be "left out" if the delivering company allows that option. Parceforce, for example, do not allow a parcel to be "left out".
We are an environment centric business and as such we try to minimise our waste. Our packaging is usually recycled and/or recyclable and we make efficient use of packaging to minimise wastage.