The Viqua PRO 10 offers outstanding UV disinfection performance for commercial applications. Rated for flow rates up to 10 gpm (38 lpm) at 40 mJ/cm².
LightWise Lamp Dimming Technology: Dims the lamp under no flow conditions. Benefits include:
- Ease of Maintenance: Up to 60% less maintenance
- Reduced internal chamber temperature resulting in decreased sleeve fouling
- Efficient: Estimated 30% energy savings
- Ease of Maintenance: Use the diagnostic system display to troubleshoot, should a problem arise
- High-performance amalgam UV lamp, reduces maintenance requirements by lasting up to 2 years replacement
- Reliable: New, market leading flow-meter / UV sensor combination provides real-time UV dose
- Powerful/Space Saving: Revolutionary Amalgam lamp provides 4x the output of standard output lamps, giving you compact single-lamp systems that are half the size of their predecessors
- Convenient: Features countdown timer with digital display and audible lamp change reminder for ease of maintenance
- Cool-Touch fan technology helps reduce the temperature within the chamber to prevent overheating
- Optional Accessories: COMMcenter – Displays UV dose, alarm history, lamp hours and other performance parameters.
- Includes dry contact connection for external functionality.
- Solenoid Valve – which will stop the flow of water through the chamber should the UV performance fall below a safe level
- Application: Perfect for a wide range of large homes or light commercial applications including, small businesses, hospitals, dentist offices, etc.
- Vertical installation is mandatory!
|Model||Flow Rate (lpm)|
|Viqua PRO 10||38|
|Viqua PRO 20
|Viqua PRO 30
|Viqua PRO 50||189|
*Update 10/8/22. We're currently experiencing unprecendented demand please bear with us while we work hard to fulfil your orders. If your query is related to an existing order please email in with your order number in the subect line. If you have a new resdential enquiry please consult the online guides before callling as they may answer your question.
The delivery information page is divided into 1. Specific and 2. General delivery information below.1. Specific Delivery Information relating to product lines
- Small items dispatched daily with RM24 ~85% arriving next day
- Large items (UK made) typically 5 - 15 working days (Parcelforce/Tuffnells etc.)
- Prestige Square planters (Please get in touch)
- Luminor items (please email to confirm stock)
- Burgundy rainwater barrel
- 160 Litre Wall Mounted Water Butt Rainwater tank - optional Guttermate filter
- Prestige 500 litre Georgian rain water butt planter
- All Ecosoft Items (Please email to confirm stock)
- 200l slim wall hung water butt
- 750L RainCatcher Rainwater Tank
- Square water butt Heavy version 210, 400 and 650 litre
- Watering Post - Natural Stone - Sandstone
- Novara - Blue Grey Granite
- Noblesse - Sandstone
- Column 500L - Charcoal
- Column 500L - Green
We're a Manchester based company and ship to the UK at our standard rates. Please get in touch if you are based in the Highlands, UK island or Northern Ireland, surcharges may apply.
We no longer support ordering from the EU and NI through the website. We can support ad hoc orders with limited liability.
Our design and Prestige range is available in the Netherlands, Ireland, Belgium, France, Germany, direct or through our distributors.
Stock items will be dispatched on the day of order, if ordered before 1pm.
Letters are sent 1st class.
Parcels <2kg are shipped with Royal Mail 24 Tracked with the following target delivery times.
A loss/replacement can only be pursued in line with the target delivery times of the courier or once the courier accept loss.
Bulky items (and pallet deliveries) are dispatched within 2-5 working days. We will request a contact number if this has not been provided at checkout.
Some items are made to order (bespoke) and details are given on the listing for dispatch times. If for any reason we anticipate a delay on our normal dispatch time we will contact you to let you know.
Occasionally there are delays. We shall not be liable for any direct or indirect losses, costs, damages or expenses incurred by you or any other person for any delays in delivery.
Missed deliveries where attempted delivery has been made usually result in re-deliveries the following day. The customer is responsible for organising re deliveries by contacting the courier direct.
Parcels/deliveries can only be "left out" if the delivering company allows that option. Parcelforce, for example, do not allow a parcel to be "left out".
We are an environment centric business and as such we try to minimise our waste. Our packaging is usually recycled and/or recyclable and we make efficient use of packaging to minimise wastage.
Covid delivery updates between 12.3.20 and 11.1.21 21 have been archived here.