The Viqua Home Plus Ultra Violet Water Disinfection System is an ideal solution for a variety of settings. The Viqua reduces many common waterborne pathogens, including protozoan cysts, bacteria, and viruses through Ultraviolet sterilization. During this process, water is exposed to a controlled rate of UV light waves to deactivate microorganisms. Once deactivated, microorganisms can no longer reproduce. For optimal performance, replace the UV lamp every 9-12 months and clean the quartz sleeve every 3 months. Installation and maintenance is quick and easy.
The monitored version of the VH410 is a powerful, yet compact UV disinfection system designed for the larger home or light commercial application, for flow rates up to 18 gpm (70 lpm).
- Reliable: State of the art UV sensor technology to give you real time performance feedback, for added peace of mind
- The constant current feature ensures stable UV lamp output, regardless of power fluctuations
- Ease of Maintenance: Audible lamp replacement reminder and countdown timer with digital display. Controller will also go into alarm if the lamp fails
- Space Efficient: High UV output lamp technology allows for a smaller footprint, while maintaining the same UV dose as a longer chamber
- Reliable: High-performance UV lamp, rigorously tested to provide consistent output over the entire lamp life (9000 hours)
- Optional accessories: Solenoid valve which will stop the flow of water through the chamber should the UV performance fall below a safe level
- Application: Perfect for a wide range of whole-home, point-of-entry water treatment solutions in homes, cottages, or OEM applications
|Model||Flow Rate (lpm)|
We are fully operational and continue to dispatch.
With the current situation, delays with delivery are expected due to lockdowns, reduced staffing and inundation of couriers from increased online ordering generally.
- Small items dispatched daily with RM24 ~85% arriving next day
- Large items (UK made) typically 5 - 15 working days (Parcelforce/Tuffnells etc.)
The following items have a 3 week lead time:
- 160 Litre Wall Mounted Water Butt Rainwater tank
The following items have a 3-5 week lead time:
- Midi Metropolitan, Tall City and City 2 in 1 planter -water butt range
- 280, 350, 400, 500, 650 V1, V2 and V3
- 525l rainwater tank
- Alana - Blue Grey Granite
- Maurano - Charcoal
- Burgudy rainwater barrel
- Barrique water butt
- 1275l wall tank
- 800l wall tank
- Caroma spares (apart from spares pack)
- Irrigatia tank systems
- Watering post - wooden walnut
- Heavy duty design water butt stands
- Alana - Slate
- Rain Tank System - black filter - all sizes
- 800l Wall Tank - Green
- 800l Green Wall Tank - All Filters
- Rain Tank System - black filter - all sizes (black, granite, sandstone)
*Delays, in some cases significant delays, are being experienced on some EU stock items. Please call in advance for stock items*
*Stock inventory is changing, EU inventory, previously available next day, will no longer form Stock Inventory*
Covid delivery updates between 12.3.20 and 11.1.21 21 have been archived here.
We're a Manchester based company and ship to the UK at our standard rates. Please get in touch if you are based in the Highlands, UK island or Northern Ireland, surcharges may apply.
We also ship all small items (<2kg) to the EU at standard rates which can be seen at checkout. For larger items or quotes for other destinations please get in touch.
We ship all small items (<2kg) Worldwide.
Our design and Prestige range is available in the Netherlands, Ireland, Belgium, France, Germany, direct or through our distributors.
Stock items will be dispatched on the day of order, if ordered before 1pm.
Letters are sent 1st class.
Parcels <2kg are shipped with Royal Mail 24 Tracked with the following target delivery times.
A loss/replacement can only be pursued in line with the target delivery times of the courier or once the courier accept loss.
Bulky items (and pallet deliveries) are dispatched within 2-5 working days. We will request a contact number if this has not been provided at checkout.
Some items are made to order (bespoke) and details are given on the listing for dispatch times. If for any reason we anticipate a delay on our normal dispatch time we will contact you to let you know.
Occasionally there are delays. We shall not be liable for any direct or indirect losses, costs, damages or expenses incurred by you or any other person for any delays in delivery.
Missed deliveries where attempted delivery has been made usually result in re-deliveries the following day. The customer is responsible for organising re deliveries by contacting the courier direct.
We are an environment centric business and as such we try to minimise our waste. Our packaging is usually recycled and/or recyclable and we make efficient use of packaging to minimise wastage.