If you or your client are at the pre planning stage, have a planning condition or need to satisfy building control you may require an Attenuation tank or Soakaway sizing design to demonstrate the attenuation volume required.
The output is a pdf document which provides the attenuation volume required.
What we require:
- Address and Postcode of development
- Roof Area in plan (m2)
- Other impermeable ground surface area which discharge to drain/attenuation tank (m2, a runoff coefficient of 0.95 will be assumed unless otherwise stated)
- Allowable discharge rate (l/s). Usually provided by planning within the planning conditions or Building control depending on the stage of project.
- Flow Control Device. Orifice assumed, Constant flow regulator available.
- Climate change factor (if specified, otherwise 40% assumed)
- Design Storm period, Storm profile (if specified, otherwise 1 in 100 year summer storm assumed)
- Anticipated loading of tank/soakaway (pedestrian loading/vehicle loading)
If you are combining attenuation with rainwater harvesting the additional info is required:
- No of bedrooms of proposed development
- use of rainwater - toilet flushing, toilet flushing and irrigation, toilet flushing machine washing and irrigation
Simply post these details in the notes or email technical with your order number as the subject line.
The pdf will be delivered to the email address you have registered with.
- Allow 10 working days for the output to be delivered from supply of information requested above by the client.
- Information requested is required to complete the calculation. The calculation cannot be commenced until the information requested is provided by the client in the format requested above.
- Calculation revisions charged at £50+VAT.
The delivery information page is divided into 1. Specific and 2. General delivery information below.1. Specific Delivery Information relating to product lines
- Small items dispatched daily with RM24 ~85% arriving next day
- Large items (UK made) typically 5 - 15 working days (Parcelforce/Tuffnells etc.)
- Prestige Square planters (Please get in touch)
- Prestige 500 litre Georgian rain water butt planter
- 750L RainCatcher Rainwater Tank
- Watersafe Well Water Test Kit 10-in-One
- 100l Manhattan Grey
- All Ecosoft Items (Please email to confirm stock)
- 200l slim wall hung water butt
- Column 500L - Green
- Rainbowl - Slate
- Rainbowl - Blue Grey Granite
- Noblesse - sandstone
- Maurano - Sandstone
The following items (EU) are purchased on a pre order basis with a potential 12 week lead time:
- Design (circular and modern) water butt stands
We're a Manchester based company and ship to the UK at our standard rates. Please get in touch if you are based in the Highlands, UK island or Northern Ireland, surcharges may apply.
We no longer support ordering from the EU and NI through the website. We can support ad hoc orders with limited liability.
Our design and Prestige range is available in the Netherlands, Ireland, Belgium, France, Germany, direct or through our distributors.
Stock items will be dispatched on the day of order, if ordered before 1pm.
Letters are sent 1st class.
Parcels <2kg are shipped with Royal Mail 24 Tracked with the following target delivery times.
A loss/replacement can only be pursued in line with the target delivery times of the courier or once the courier accept loss.
Bulky items (and pallet deliveries) are dispatched within 2-5 working days. We will request a contact number if this has not been provided at checkout.
Some items are made to order (bespoke) and details are given on the listing for dispatch times. If for any reason we anticipate a delay on our normal dispatch time we will contact you to let you know.
Occasionally there are delays. We shall not be liable for any direct or indirect losses, costs, damages or expenses incurred by you or any other person for any delays in delivery.
Missed deliveries where attempted delivery has been made usually result in re-deliveries the following day. The customer is responsible for organising re deliveries by contacting the courier direct.
Parcels/deliveries can only be "left out" if the delivering company allows that option. Parcelforce, for example, do not allow a parcel to be "left out".
We are an environment centric business and as such we try to minimise our waste. Our packaging is usually recycled and/or recyclable and we make efficient use of packaging to minimise wastage.
Covid delivery updates between 12.3.20 and 11.1.21 21 have been archived here.