*Please note these are built to order - lead time 10-15 working days*
*Curved mounting price assumes 1200mm chamber or smaller. For larger chambers, flows or head please get in touch*
Vortex Flow Control devices are devices used downstream of attenuation systems. They operate by generating a vortex flow path within the device which in turn impedes the flow.
- One piece unit, delivered ready to install into an existing chamber or headwall
- Robust, chemical resistant
- 120 year design life and guarantee
- 3mm, 304 Grade Stainless Steel to BS 1449 as standard. Other material optional.
- Coded welders approved to BS 4872 - All welded seams continuous for maximum strength.
- Removable access plate on each unit, most units easily removed for access to the downstream pipe.
The Units can be fitted with a by pass facility to allow system drain down from cover level should a blockage occur.
The unit requires no routine maintenance. In the event of the blockage, it can be removed after the system has been drained down by pulling on the lifting cable located at the access.
What information do we need for your Vortex Flow Control
1) The Design Flow - Maximum Discharge
2) The Design Head - Invert to Top Water Level
From this information we will size the Vortiflo to meet the design criteria and to suit the proposed infrastructure.
The delivery information page is divided into 1. Specific and 2. General delivery information below.1. Specific Delivery Information relating to product lines
- Small items dispatched daily with RM24 ~85% arriving next day
- Large items (UK made) typically 5 - 15 working days (Parcelforce/Tuffnells etc.)
- Prestige Square planters (Please get in touch)
- Prestige 500 litre Georgian rain water butt planter
- 750L RainCatcher Rainwater Tank
- Watersafe Well Water Test Kit 10-in-One
- Luminor items (please email to confirm stock)
- 100l Manhattan Grey
- All Ecosoft Items (Please email to confirm stock)
- Sandstone 100l Original Prestige
- 200l slim wall hung water butt
- Column 500L - Green
- Rainbowl - Slate
- Rainbowl - Blue Grey Granite
- Noblesse - sandstone
- Maurano - Sandstone
The following items (EU) are purchased on a pre order basis with a potential 18 week lead time:
- Design (circular and modern) water butt stands
- Column 500l Charcoal and Green
We're a Manchester based company and ship to the UK at our standard rates. Please get in touch if you are based in the Highlands, UK island or Northern Ireland, surcharges may apply.
We no longer support ordering from the EU and NI through the website. We can support ad hoc orders with limited liability.
Our design and Prestige range is available in the Netherlands, Ireland, Belgium, France, Germany, direct or through our distributors.
Stock items will be dispatched on the day of order, if ordered before 1pm.
Letters are sent 1st class.
Parcels <2kg are shipped with Royal Mail 24 Tracked with the following target delivery times.
A loss/replacement can only be pursued in line with the target delivery times of the courier or once the courier accept loss.
Bulky items (and pallet deliveries) are dispatched within 2-5 working days. We will request a contact number if this has not been provided at checkout.
Some items are made to order (bespoke) and details are given on the listing for dispatch times. If for any reason we anticipate a delay on our normal dispatch time we will contact you to let you know.
Occasionally there are delays. We shall not be liable for any direct or indirect losses, costs, damages or expenses incurred by you or any other person for any delays in delivery.
Missed deliveries where attempted delivery has been made usually result in re-deliveries the following day. The customer is responsible for organising re deliveries by contacting the courier direct.
Parcels/deliveries can only be "left out" if the delivering company allows that option. Parcelforce, for example, do not allow a parcel to be "left out".
We are an environment centric business and as such we try to minimise our waste. Our packaging is usually recycled and/or recyclable and we make efficient use of packaging to minimise wastage.
Covid delivery updates between 12.3.20 and 11.1.21 21 have been archived here.