If you or your client are at the pre planning stage, have a planning condition or need to satisfy building control you may require a Soakaway sizing design to demonstrate the soakaway volume required.
The output is a pdf document which provides the soakaway dimensions required.
The calculation will be performed as per the BRE method as standard. The CIRIA 3D method can be used by request only.
What we require:
- Address and Postcode of development
- Roof Area in plan (m2)
- Other impermeable ground surface area which discharge to drainto the soakaway (m2, a runoff coefficient of 0.95 will be assumed unless otherwise stated)
Infiltration rate, determined by an Infiltration test
- Climate change factor (if specified)
- Storm profile/duration (if specified)
- Anticipated loading of tank/soakaway (pedestrian loading/vehicle loading)
Simply post these details in the notes or email technical with your order number as the subject line.
The pdf will be delivered to the email address you have registered with.
- Allow 10 working days for the output to be delivered from supply of information requested above by the client.
- Information requested is required to complete the calculation. The calculation cannot be commenced until the information requested is provided by the client in the format requested above.
- Calculation revisions charged at £50+VAT.
*Update 10/8/22. We're currently experiencing unprecendented demand please bear with us while we work hard to fulfil your orders. If your query is related to an existing order please email in with your order number in the subect line. If you have a new resdential enquiry please consult the online guides before callling as they may answer your question.
The delivery information page is divided into 1. Specific and 2. General delivery information below.1. Specific Delivery Information relating to product lines
- Small items dispatched daily with RM24 ~85% arriving next day
- Large items (UK made) typically 5 - 15 working days (Parcelforce/Tuffnells etc.)
- Prestige Square planters (Please get in touch)
- Luminor items (please email to confirm stock)
- Burgundy rainwater barrel
- 160 Litre Wall Mounted Water Butt Rainwater tank - optional Guttermate filter
- Prestige 500 litre Georgian rain water butt planter
- All Ecosoft Items (Please email to confirm stock)
- 200l slim wall hung water butt
- 750L RainCatcher Rainwater Tank
- Square water butt Heavy version 210, 400 and 650 litre
- Watering Post - Natural Stone - Sandstone
- Novara - Blue Grey Granite
- Noblesse - Sandstone
- Column 500L - Charcoal
- Column 500L - Green
We're a Manchester based company and ship to the UK at our standard rates. Please get in touch if you are based in the Highlands, UK island or Northern Ireland, surcharges may apply.
We no longer support ordering from the EU and NI through the website. We can support ad hoc orders with limited liability.
Our design and Prestige range is available in the Netherlands, Ireland, Belgium, France, Germany, direct or through our distributors.
Stock items will be dispatched on the day of order, if ordered before 1pm.
Letters are sent 1st class.
Parcels <2kg are shipped with Royal Mail 24 Tracked with the following target delivery times.
A loss/replacement can only be pursued in line with the target delivery times of the courier or once the courier accept loss.
Bulky items (and pallet deliveries) are dispatched within 2-5 working days. We will request a contact number if this has not been provided at checkout.
Some items are made to order (bespoke) and details are given on the listing for dispatch times. If for any reason we anticipate a delay on our normal dispatch time we will contact you to let you know.
Occasionally there are delays. We shall not be liable for any direct or indirect losses, costs, damages or expenses incurred by you or any other person for any delays in delivery.
Missed deliveries where attempted delivery has been made usually result in re-deliveries the following day. The customer is responsible for organising re deliveries by contacting the courier direct.
Parcels/deliveries can only be "left out" if the delivering company allows that option. Parcelforce, for example, do not allow a parcel to be "left out".
We are an environment centric business and as such we try to minimise our waste. Our packaging is usually recycled and/or recyclable and we make efficient use of packaging to minimise wastage.
Covid delivery updates between 12.3.20 and 11.1.21 21 have been archived here.