A Rainwater filter for installation in rainwater tanks. Due to the inclined angle of the filter sieve and its very smooth surface structure the dirt is rinsed into the sewer. Filter cartridge mesh is stainless steel within plastic housing. Optional 3P Back-washing Device. The 3P Patronen Filter is ideally suited for use in conjunction with a 3P Overflow Siphon and the 3P Calmed Inlet.
Low maintenance, self cleaning design, regular inspection and if necessary cleaning is recommended.
Connection capacity in accordance with DIN 1986 for roof areas up to 200 m².
All connections DN 100 (110mm OD).
66 mm drop between rainwater inlet and waste water outlet levels.
Mesh size of filter cartridge 0.7 x 1.7 mm.
The cleaned water can be used in washing machines, toilet flushing and garden watering, in homes, in commerce, in public buildings and in industry.
How it Works
1. Rainwater flows into the filter cartridge.
2. The filter cartridge cleans the rainwater. The cleaned rainwater is led through the calmed flow inlet into the rainwater tank.
3. Due to the steep inclination of the filter and its smooth surface structure the dirt is quickly rinsed away into the sewer.
Article Number: 1000300
Filter according to DIN 1989-2, Type C
Connection inlet: DN 100 (110mm OD)
Outlet into tank: DN 100 (110mm OD)
Outlet into sewer: DN 100 (110mm OD)
Height difference between rainwater inlet and outlet just 66 mm.
Housing material: Polyethylene
Filter cartridge: Stainless steel
Material Poly-Net: Polyethylene
Mesh size: 0.7 x 1.7 mm
Weight: 1.4 kg
The delivery information page is divided into 1. Specific and 2. General delivery information below.1. Specific Delivery Information relating to product lines
- Small items dispatched daily with RM24 ~85% arriving next day
- Large items (UK made) typically 5 - 15 working days (Parcelforce/Tuffnells etc.)
- Prestige Square planters (Please get in touch)
- Prestige 500 litre Georgian rain water butt planter
- 750L RainCatcher Rainwater Tank
- Watersafe Well Water Test Kit 10-in-One
- Luminor items (please email to confirm stock)
- 100l Manhattan Grey
- All Ecosoft Items (Please email to confirm stock)
- Sandstone 100l Original Prestige
- 200l slim wall hung water butt
- Column 500L - Green
- Rainbowl - Slate
- Rainbowl - Blue Grey Granite
- Noblesse - sandstone
- Maurano - Sandstone
The following items (EU) are purchased on a pre order basis with a potential 18 week lead time:
- Design (circular and modern) water butt stands
- Column 500l Charcoal and Green
We're a Manchester based company and ship to the UK at our standard rates. Please get in touch if you are based in the Highlands, UK island or Northern Ireland, surcharges may apply.
We no longer support ordering from the EU and NI through the website. We can support ad hoc orders with limited liability.
Our design and Prestige range is available in the Netherlands, Ireland, Belgium, France, Germany, direct or through our distributors.
Stock items will be dispatched on the day of order, if ordered before 1pm.
Letters are sent 1st class.
Parcels <2kg are shipped with Royal Mail 24 Tracked with the following target delivery times.
A loss/replacement can only be pursued in line with the target delivery times of the courier or once the courier accept loss.
Bulky items (and pallet deliveries) are dispatched within 2-5 working days. We will request a contact number if this has not been provided at checkout.
Some items are made to order (bespoke) and details are given on the listing for dispatch times. If for any reason we anticipate a delay on our normal dispatch time we will contact you to let you know.
Occasionally there are delays. We shall not be liable for any direct or indirect losses, costs, damages or expenses incurred by you or any other person for any delays in delivery.
Missed deliveries where attempted delivery has been made usually result in re-deliveries the following day. The customer is responsible for organising re deliveries by contacting the courier direct.
Parcels/deliveries can only be "left out" if the delivering company allows that option. Parcelforce, for example, do not allow a parcel to be "left out".
We are an environment centric business and as such we try to minimise our waste. Our packaging is usually recycled and/or recyclable and we make efficient use of packaging to minimise wastage.
Covid delivery updates between 12.3.20 and 11.1.21 21 have been archived here.