Rainwater filter for large roof areas including commercial, agricultural and industrial use. The Twin Filter can be installed in chambers underground or directly on the wall kept frost free. Usually installed in standard 1000mm manholes. The filter could also be pre-installed in chambers prior to delivery to site.Due to its two step cleaning system, it has a high level of filtering efficiency, independent of flow rate. Due to the steep inclination of the filter cartridge the dirt is continuously cleaned away into the sewer. The cleaned water is collected in a tank and directed into the storage. The 3p two step filtration system is a tried and tested proven technology.
Connection capacity for roof areas up to 800m². A bypass-installation can be used to connect to a bigger area.
Rainwater inlet: 2 x DN 100/ DN 150 (110mm/160mm OD)
Tank inlet: 2 x DN 100/DN 150 (110mm/160mm OD)
Outlet into sewer: 2 x DN 100/ DN 150 (110mm/160mm OD)
The filter has to be cleaned depending on the contamination 1 – 2 times during the year.
How it Works
1. Incoming rainwater collects in the inlet weir sump, from which it must weir over onto the 2 filter units (overflow principle) 2. Cleaning takes place over the two cascades. Larger dirt particles are washed directly to waste off the primary cascade.
3. Pre filtered water then flows over the secondary filter sieve (mesh size 0.65 mm). Due to the special mesh structure of the sieve, any dirt washes directly into the sewer.
4. The filter water collects in the central sump and passes via both clean water outlets to collection tanks.
5. The dirt that has been filtered out is washed to waste via the two outlets.
Twinfilter Product Code: 1000650
Twinfilter with Brackets: 1000650BR
Rainwater inlet: 2 x DN 100/ DN 150 (110mm/160mm OD)
Tank inlet: 2 x DN 100/ DN 150 (110mm/160mm OD)
Outlet into sewer: 2 x DN 100/ DN 150 (110mm/160mm OD)Height difference between inlet invert and inverts of
a. outlet into the storage: 350 mm
b. outlet into the sewer: 510 mm
Mesh size: 0.65 mm
Weight: 16 kg
Housing and cascade material: Polyethylene
Colour : Black (blue available to order)
Filter cartridge: Stainless steel 1.4301
Stainless Steel Wall Brackets: 1000655
See the Commercial Rainwater Harvesting twin filter installed here.
We are fully operational and continue to dispatch.
With the current situation, delays with delivery are expected due to lockdowns, reduced staffing and inundation of couriers from increased online ordering generally.
- Small items dispatched daily with RM24 ~85% arriving next day
- Large items (UK made) typically 5 - 15 working days (Parcelforce/Tuffnells etc.)
The following items have a 3 week lead time:
- 160 Litre Wall Mounted Water Butt Rainwater tank
The following items have a 3-5 week lead time:
- Midi Metropolitan, Tall City and City 2 in 1 planter -water butt range
- 280, 350, 400, 500, 650 V1, V2 and V3
- 525l rainwater tank
- Alana - Blue Grey Granite
- Maurano - Charcoal
- Burgudy rainwater barrel
- Barrique water butt
- 1275l wall tank
- 800l wall tank
- Caroma spares (apart from spares pack)
- Irrigatia tank systems
- Watering post - wooden walnut
- Heavy duty design water butt stands
- Alana - Slate
- Rain Tank System - black filter - all sizes
- 800l Wall Tank - Green
- 800l Green Wall Tank - All Filters
- Rain Tank System - black filter - all sizes (black, granite, sandstone)
*Delays, in some cases significant delays, are being experienced on some EU stock items. Please call in advance for stock items*
*Stock inventory is changing, EU inventory, previously available next day, will no longer form Stock Inventory*
Covid delivery updates between 12.3.20 and 11.1.21 21 have been archived here.
We're a Manchester based company and ship to the UK at our standard rates. Please get in touch if you are based in the Highlands, UK island or Northern Ireland, surcharges may apply.
We also ship all small items (<2kg) to the EU at standard rates which can be seen at checkout. For larger items or quotes for other destinations please get in touch.
We ship all small items (<2kg) Worldwide.
Our design and Prestige range is available in the Netherlands, Ireland, Belgium, France, Germany, direct or through our distributors.
Stock items will be dispatched on the day of order, if ordered before 1pm.
Letters are sent 1st class.
Parcels <2kg are shipped with Royal Mail 24 Tracked with the following target delivery times.
A loss/replacement can only be pursued in line with the target delivery times of the courier or once the courier accept loss.
Bulky items (and pallet deliveries) are dispatched within 2-5 working days. We will request a contact number if this has not been provided at checkout.
Some items are made to order (bespoke) and details are given on the listing for dispatch times. If for any reason we anticipate a delay on our normal dispatch time we will contact you to let you know.
Occasionally there are delays. We shall not be liable for any direct or indirect losses, costs, damages or expenses incurred by you or any other person for any delays in delivery.
Missed deliveries where attempted delivery has been made usually result in re-deliveries the following day. The customer is responsible for organising re deliveries by contacting the courier direct.
We are an environment centric business and as such we try to minimise our waste. Our packaging is usually recycled and/or recyclable and we make efficient use of packaging to minimise wastage.