3P Rainwater Filter Collector Universal
3P Technik make high quality rainwater harvesting accessories, and this is a great addition to their range of products. It is a downpipe diverter which thoroughly filters the water which passes through it. This will ensure that the water in your water butt is as pure as possible.
Like all diverters once the water butt is full, the diverter acts an overflow outlet maintaining the top water level in the tank and preventing an overflow at the lid.
Ideal for Water Butts.
This 3P filter collector has a high yield whilst excluding leaves and detritus. This will prevent sludge from building up in your water butt, which in turn will halt the growth of algae. Without sludge, you also don't have to worry about breakages occurring when you pump your water. The body of the diverter is made from high quality durable plastic, whilst the filter mesh itself is made from stainless steel.
This 3P filter collector universal fits UK round downpipes from 68 mm to 110 mm, and all square downpipes from 65 mm to 75 mm. Socket fit on exit to provide leak free seal. Loose fit on entry to allow flexibility of installation. The outlet adapter can be attached to pipes or hoses which are 75 mm (3 inches), 50 mm (2 inches) or 32 mm (1¼ inches). A ~30cm hose (1¼ inches) is included with the diverter.
- Hose to connect to a remote water butt
- Tank connector comprising backnut, washer, hosetail and jubilee clip
- Drill bit to drill tank, water butt or IBC to receive tank connector
- For a higher flow capacity outlet consider the Freeflush high flow diverter - tank linking kit to maximise the potential of the diverter.
- Use a 32/50mm grommet connection kit with holesaw for closed tanks where the supplied backnut for the tank connector can not be fitted internally
- Additional 32mm hose can be purchased here, select the diameter and length required
The following clip shows how to operate the 3P Filter Collector:
The delivery information page is divided into 1. Specific and 2. General delivery information below.1. Specific Delivery Information relating to product lines
- Small items dispatched daily with RM24 ~85% arriving next day
- Large items (UK made) typically 5 - 15 working days (Parcelforce/Tuffnells etc.)
- Prestige Grit Bins
- Prestige Square planters (Please get in touch)
- 180l Washed Terracotta Planter
- Cascata Water butt
- Agua Water butt
- Grey Fountain Bowl
- 100l Manhattan Black, Grey, White
- All Ecosoft Items (Please email to confirm stock)
- Noblesse - Charcoal
- 3P Large Water butt - Water Pillar - 800l with quality filter and tap
- 200l slim wall hung water butt
- Column 500L - Green
The following items (EU) are purchased on a pre order basis with a potential 12 week lead time:
- Design (circular and modern) water butt stands
- 700 Litre D Shape Water Tank
We're a Manchester based company and ship to the UK at our standard rates. Please get in touch if you are based in the Highlands, UK island or Northern Ireland, surcharges may apply.
We no longer support ordering from the EU and NI through the website. We can support ad hoc orders with limited liability.
Our design and Prestige range is available in the Netherlands, Ireland, Belgium, France, Germany, direct or through our distributors.
Stock items will be dispatched on the day of order, if ordered before 1pm.
Letters are sent 1st class.
Parcels <2kg are shipped with Royal Mail 24 Tracked with the following target delivery times.
A loss/replacement can only be pursued in line with the target delivery times of the courier or once the courier accept loss.
Bulky items (and pallet deliveries) are dispatched within 2-5 working days. We will request a contact number if this has not been provided at checkout.
Some items are made to order (bespoke) and details are given on the listing for dispatch times. If for any reason we anticipate a delay on our normal dispatch time we will contact you to let you know.
Occasionally there are delays. We shall not be liable for any direct or indirect losses, costs, damages or expenses incurred by you or any other person for any delays in delivery.
Missed deliveries where attempted delivery has been made usually result in re-deliveries the following day. The customer is responsible for organising re deliveries by contacting the courier direct.
Parcels/deliveries can only be "left out" if the delivering company allows that option. Parcelforce, for example, do not allow a parcel to be "left out".
We are an environment centric business and as such we try to minimise our waste. Our packaging is usually recycled and/or recyclable and we make efficient use of packaging to minimise wastage.
Covid delivery updates between 12.3.20 and 11.1.21 21 have been archived here.