Mains Back up - AB air gap kit, suitable for fitting on existing tanks to ensure an air gap is available between the mains water and the maximum possible water level.
By seating the mains back up above the tank:
- More of the available main tank capacity can be used
- The mains top up device (e.g. RainAid, Solenoid) is easily accessible without entering the tank
- The Air gap and overflow are visible/accessible
- An overflow (spill weir) does not have to be cut into the main tank
Simply install the mains water inlet above the rectangular spillover slot.
The kit is supplied blank and so inlet, outlet, electrical connections for solenoid valves, tundish etc. must be drilled.
- Suitable for flows up to 32 l/m (maximum design inlet flow)
- Designed to WRAS regulations
- Unit height 245x190mm
- Headroom for inlet device ~110mm
- Stainless Steel insect cover
- Front face removable for access.
Once installed checks will be needed to ensure the inlet device has no contact with any fluids within the receiving vessel. This must be verified when the device is operating at the maximum flow rate under normal operating conditions. If the receiving vessel can be subject to positive back pressure, it is important that the inlet device is positioned so that the ascending/returning backflow fluid cannot exceed the maximum design inlet flow.
The delivery information page is divided into 1. Specific and 2. General delivery information below.1. Specific Delivery Information relating to product lines
- Small items dispatched daily with RM24 ~85% arriving next day
- Large items (UK made) typically 5 - 15 working days (Parcelforce/Tuffnells etc.)
- Prestige Square planters (Please get in touch)
- Prestige 500 litre Georgian rain water butt planter
- 750L RainCatcher Rainwater Tank
- Watersafe Well Water Test Kit 10-in-One
- 100l Manhattan Grey
- All Ecosoft Items (Please email to confirm stock)
- 200l slim wall hung water butt
- Column 500L - Green
- Rainbowl - Slate
- Rainbowl - Blue Grey Granite
- Noblesse - sandstone
- Maurano - Sandstone
The following items (EU) are purchased on a pre order basis with a potential 12 week lead time:
- Design (circular and modern) water butt stands
We're a Manchester based company and ship to the UK at our standard rates. Please get in touch if you are based in the Highlands, UK island or Northern Ireland, surcharges may apply.
We no longer support ordering from the EU and NI through the website. We can support ad hoc orders with limited liability.
Our design and Prestige range is available in the Netherlands, Ireland, Belgium, France, Germany, direct or through our distributors.
Stock items will be dispatched on the day of order, if ordered before 1pm.
Letters are sent 1st class.
Parcels <2kg are shipped with Royal Mail 24 Tracked with the following target delivery times.
A loss/replacement can only be pursued in line with the target delivery times of the courier or once the courier accept loss.
Bulky items (and pallet deliveries) are dispatched within 2-5 working days. We will request a contact number if this has not been provided at checkout.
Some items are made to order (bespoke) and details are given on the listing for dispatch times. If for any reason we anticipate a delay on our normal dispatch time we will contact you to let you know.
Occasionally there are delays. We shall not be liable for any direct or indirect losses, costs, damages or expenses incurred by you or any other person for any delays in delivery.
Missed deliveries where attempted delivery has been made usually result in re-deliveries the following day. The customer is responsible for organising re deliveries by contacting the courier direct.
Parcels/deliveries can only be "left out" if the delivering company allows that option. Parcelforce, for example, do not allow a parcel to be "left out".
We are an environment centric business and as such we try to minimise our waste. Our packaging is usually recycled and/or recyclable and we make efficient use of packaging to minimise wastage.
Covid delivery updates between 12.3.20 and 11.1.21 21 have been archived here.