This new water tank combines excellent German innovative design and quality construction with a simple finish - perfect for the outdoor space.
This tank has a huge 1500l storage capacity with a minimal footprint (120 x80cm)
This is a very solid construction dissimilar to other cheaper thin walled tanks available online.
The thick opaque plastic blocks out light limiting algae growth.
- 2 x 3/4" Brass BSP Outlets
- 2 x 2" Outlet Points (Hose connection for jubilee clip attachment)
- 3 x Marked inlet / overflow points.
The tank comes in a combination of packages, select the most suitable from the drop down:
- Tank Only
- Tank and Filter Collector Universal
- Utility Tank System Basic (submersible pump and top tank connection pre-fitted)
- Utility Tank System (external on demand pump with pump to tank fittings)
- Utility Tank System Professional (internal on demand pump with top tank connection pre-fitted)
- Consider adding a 3/4" BSP tap from here if being used without a pump.
- Consider a powered mains water back up for an uninterrupted supply
- Consider a passive mains water back up for an uninterrupted supply
The dimensions are as follows.
Weight (kg) 85
The delivery information page is divided into 1. Specific and 2. General delivery information below.1. Specific Delivery Information relating to product lines
- Small items dispatched daily with RM24 ~85% arriving next day
- Large items (UK made) typically 5 - 15 working days (Parcelforce/Tuffnells etc.)
- Prestige Square planters (Please get in touch)
- Prestige 500 litre Georgian rain water butt planter
- 750L RainCatcher Rainwater Tank
- Watersafe Well Water Test Kit 10-in-One
- Luminor items (please email to confirm stock)
- 100l Manhattan Grey
- All Ecosoft Items (Please email to confirm stock)
- Sandstone 100l Original Prestige
- 200l slim wall hung water butt
- Column 500L - Green
- Rainbowl - Slate
- Rainbowl - Blue Grey Granite
- Noblesse - sandstone
- Maurano - Sandstone
The following items (EU) are purchased on a pre order basis with a potential 18 week lead time:
- Design (circular and modern) water butt stands
- Column 500l Charcoal and Green
We're a Manchester based company and ship to the UK at our standard rates. Please get in touch if you are based in the Highlands, UK island or Northern Ireland, surcharges may apply.
We no longer support ordering from the EU and NI through the website. We can support ad hoc orders with limited liability.
Our design and Prestige range is available in the Netherlands, Ireland, Belgium, France, Germany, direct or through our distributors.
Stock items will be dispatched on the day of order, if ordered before 1pm.
Letters are sent 1st class.
Parcels <2kg are shipped with Royal Mail 24 Tracked with the following target delivery times.
A loss/replacement can only be pursued in line with the target delivery times of the courier or once the courier accept loss.
Bulky items (and pallet deliveries) are dispatched within 2-5 working days. We will request a contact number if this has not been provided at checkout.
Some items are made to order (bespoke) and details are given on the listing for dispatch times. If for any reason we anticipate a delay on our normal dispatch time we will contact you to let you know.
Occasionally there are delays. We shall not be liable for any direct or indirect losses, costs, damages or expenses incurred by you or any other person for any delays in delivery.
Missed deliveries where attempted delivery has been made usually result in re-deliveries the following day. The customer is responsible for organising re deliveries by contacting the courier direct.
Parcels/deliveries can only be "left out" if the delivering company allows that option. Parcelforce, for example, do not allow a parcel to be "left out".
We are an environment centric business and as such we try to minimise our waste. Our packaging is usually recycled and/or recyclable and we make efficient use of packaging to minimise wastage.
Covid delivery updates between 12.3.20 and 11.1.21 21 have been archived here.