Please note these are being sold on a preorder (back order) basis due to stock issues related to EU deliveries.
This new water tank combines excellent German innovative design and quality construction with a simple finish - perfect for the outdoor space.
This tank has a huge 1500l storage capacity with a minimal footprint (120 x80cm)
This is a very solid construction dissimilar to other cheaper thin walled tanks available online.
The thick opaque plastic blocks out light limiting algae growth.
- 2 x 3/4" Brass BSP Outlets
- 2 x 2" Outlet Points (Hose connection for jubilee clip attachment)
- 3 x Marked inlet / overflow points.
The tank comes in a combination of packages, select the most suitable from the drop down:
- Tank Only
- Tank and Filter Collector Universal
- Utility Tank System Basic (submersible pump and top tank connection pre-fitted)
- Utility Tank System (external on demand pump with pump to tank fittings)
- Utility Tank System Professional (internal on demand pump with top tank connection pre-fitted)
Consider adding a 3/4" BSP tap from here if being used without a pump.
The dimensions are as follows.
Weight (kg) 85
If you are in the Manchester area and want this item installed please contact us.
We are fully operational and continue to dispatch.
With the current situation, delays with delivery are expected due to lockdowns, reduced staffing and inundation of couriers from increased online ordering generally.
- Small items dispatched daily with RM24 ~85% arriving next day
- Large items (UK made) typically 5 - 15 working days (Parcelforce/Tuffnells etc.)
The following items have a 3 week lead time:
- 160 Litre Wall Mounted Water Butt Rainwater tank
The following items have a 3-5 week lead time:
- Midi Metropolitan, Tall City and City 2 in 1 planter -water butt range
- 280, 350, 400, 500, 650 V1, V2 and V3
- 525l rainwater tank
- 1275l wall tank
- 800l wall tank
- Irrigatia tank systems
- Watering post - wooden walnut
- Heavy duty design water butt stands
- Caroma spares (apart from spares pack)
- Alana - Slate
- Rain Tank System - black filter - all sizes (black, granite, sandstone)
- Stone Effect Column Water Butt (all sizes)
- 800l Wall Tank - Green
- 800l Green Wall Tank - All Filters
*Delays, in some cases significant delays, are being experienced on some EU stock items. Please call in advance for stock items*
*Stock inventory is changing, EU inventory, previously available next day, will no longer form Stock Inventory*
Covid delivery updates between 12.3.20 and 11.1.21 21 have been archived here.
We're a Manchester based company and ship to the UK at our standard rates. Please get in touch if you are based in the Highlands, UK island or Northern Ireland, surcharges may apply.
We also ship all small items (<2kg) to the EU at standard rates which can be seen at checkout. For larger items or quotes for other destinations please get in touch.
We ship all small items (<2kg) Worldwide.
Our design and Prestige range is available in the Netherlands, Ireland, Belgium, France, Germany, direct or through our distributors.
Stock items will be dispatched on the day of order, if ordered before 1pm.
Letters are sent 1st class.
Parcels <2kg are shipped with Royal Mail 24 Tracked with the following target delivery times.
A loss/replacement can only be pursued in line with the target delivery times of the courier or once the courier accept loss.
Bulky items (and pallet deliveries) are dispatched within 2-5 working days. We will request a contact number if this has not been provided at checkout.
Some items are made to order (bespoke) and details are given on the listing for dispatch times. If for any reason we anticipate a delay on our normal dispatch time we will contact you to let you know.
Occasionally there are delays. We shall not be liable for any direct or indirect losses, costs, damages or expenses incurred by you or any other person for any delays in delivery.
Missed deliveries where attempted delivery has been made usually result in re-deliveries the following day. The customer is responsible for organising re deliveries by contacting the courier direct.
We are an environment centric business and as such we try to minimise our waste. Our packaging is usually recycled and/or recyclable and we make efficient use of packaging to minimise wastage.