The Original Prestige Wall Mounted Water Butt is a novel, simple, British designed and manufactured water butt, perfect for the garden.
The Prestige Water butt provides an elegant and neat solution to watering outdoor plants with softwater which is better for plants.
Space saving, slimline design to compliment and fit any style of house, flat or balcony. Sturdy and easy to install, supplied with everything you need. Child safe and pet proof.
- Tidy, no messy diverter
- Concealed brackets - floating effect (see FAQs and installation below)
- Tap can be fitted either side of water butt
- Limit bending down to fill watering can
- Save precious natural resources saving you money
- Hold 100Ltrs (22 Gall) of pure rain water -better for plants
- Can be used as a rainwater hub to divert water to other larger storage tanks
- Fits all round or square UK down pipes (up to 80mm diameter)
- Can be fitted central or offset around downpipe, click here
- Automatically fills and diverts excess water via a hidden overflow
- Expandable, add additional water butts using a 3/4" linking kit -free if 2 units ordered (use voucher code "link" at checkout). See image above of linking kit in use.
- Measures: 122cm(h) x 46cm(w) x 23cm(d)
- Quick and easy installation
- Made in the UK from recycled plastic
Biggest is not always the best or the most effective in collecting rainwater. The more you can store the better, however there is a common misconception. The UK has short intense bursts of rainfall in the summer when rainwater is needed the most. This means that the in conventional water butts the diverter throttles the flow before the water butt is full meaning precious rainwater is lost down the down pipe when it is needed the most. The Prestige water butt is different, it collects the rainwater flowing down the downpipe until full and then overflows.
Consider the micro irrigation kit if you wish to water plants (at floor level) directly from the water butt with a simple turn of the tap. Consider the Irrigatia solar water pump to water hanging baskets.
Consider a water butt sight level to see the water level in your tank at any time.
Planter access are compatible with standard 4" plant pots, black in colour as picture.
All fixings, tap and instructions are included - basic DIY is required. UK and Universal fitting instructions and can be found under the Documentation tab above.
W.C. 6.7.20 We are fully operational and continue to dispatch.
Large item collection has been temporarily suspended by Parcelforce -Prestige range affected.
Delays with delivery are expected due to reduced staffing and inundation of couriers from increased online ordering generally.
- Small items dispatched daily with RM24.
- Large items (UK made) 5-15 working days (Parcelforce/Tuffnels etc.)
Summer products (Garden & Irrigation) are in high demand so pre order (back order) is available on certain high demand items.
- 211601 - Antique Amphora 250L Terracotta
- 211602 - Antique Amphora 360L Terracotta
- 211803 - Wall tank slim 650L Sand Beige
- 326132 - Rocky Sandstone
- 326111 - 2in1 Water Collector Zinc Grey
- 502004 - 300L Angular Stand
- 501206 - 300L Angular Butt
- 211804 - Wall Tank Slim 650 Dark Green
- 211811 - Slim Stone Decor Graphite Grey 300L
- 326141 - Stone 2in1 Lava
- 211701 - Rainwater Amphora 300L Terracotta
- 295611 - Basic Wall tank 300l Sandbiege
- 212201 - 350L Woody Wall Tank Lightwood
- 211802 - Wall Tank Slim 300L Dark Green
- 211603 - 250L Antique Wall Amphora In Terracotta
- 326135 - Rocky Wall Tank JNR.
Following items have longer lead times ~ 15- 30 workings days. These represent UK wide stock position (distributor level) and so are not available sooner elsewhere. Pre order (back order) available.
- Arcado (300l Granite, 460l Granite)
- Cascata (Available mid late June)
- 160l Wall mounted water butt (June End)
- Maurano Charcoal (Available August end)
- Burgundy (Available August end)
- Tuscan (Available August end)
W.C. 29.6.20 We are fully operational and continue to dispatch.
W.C. 22. 6.20 We are fully operational and continue to dispatch as usual. Delays with delivery are expected.
W.C. 15. 6.20 We are fully operational and continue to dispatch as usual. Delays with delivery are expected.
W.C. 8. 6.20 We are fully operational and continue to dispatch as usual. Delays with delivery are expected.
W.C. 1. 6.20 We are fully operational and continue to dispatch as usual. Delays with delivery are expected.
28.5.20 Parcelforce have suspended deliveries till 2nd June this affects dispatch of Prestige range orders.
W.C. 25. 5.20 We are fully operational and continue to dispatch as usual. Delays with delivery are expected. Some issues with stock and base polymer supply.
The following have longer lead times (10-20 working days):
- Barrique, Burgundy, Evergreen and Helena
- Terracotta coloured planters
W.C. 18. 5.20 We are fully operational and continue to dispatch as usual. Delays with delivery are expected. Some issues with stock and base polymer supply.
Products with longer lead times (estimated 5-20 working days):
- Terracotta coloured planters
- Al green range (Cascata, Madison etc. awaiting free issue parts)
W.C. 11. 5.20 We are fully operational and continue to dispatch as usual. Delays with delivery are expected. Some issues with stock and base polymer supply.
Products with longer lead times (5-15 working days):
- Terracotta coloured planters
- Sandstone coloured tanks
W.C. 4.5.20 We are fully operational and continue to dispatch. Delays with delivery are expected.
W.C. 27.4.20 Dispatch planned as normal. Some item which have been de priortised by couriers are shown out of stock.
23.4.20 Parcelforce have suspended collection of delivery of large items. Items affected.
W.C. 20.4.20 Dispatch planned as normal. Delays expected.
W.C. 14.4.20 Dispatch planned as normal. Delays expected with certain items. Following items affected:
160l wall mounted water butt.
W.C. 6.4.20 Dispatch planned as normal. Delays expected.
W.C. 30.3.20 Dispatch planned as normal. All couriers are observing social distancing. All couriers are working under "Christmas Workload" due to increase in online orders - delays expected.
27.3.20 Dispatch planned as normal.
26.3.20 Dispatch planned as normal.
25.3.20 Dispatch planned as normal.
24.3.20 Dispatch planned as normal.
23.3.20 A number of couriers have suspended delivery time guarantees. If your order is urgent please get in touch before ordering.
20.3.20 Dispatch planned as normal.
19.3.20 Royal Mail Special Delivery Guaranteed by 1pm Announcement:
We will no longer guarantee deliveries by 1pm the next working day for items posted from Thursday 19 March 2020 onwards. As a result, we will not consider a claim for delay for items posted using the Special Delivery Guaranteed by 1pm service from that date. In addition we will not during this period offer our Consequential Loss service and we will not accept any related claims.
18.3.20 Dispatch planned as normal.
17.3.20 Due to the current coronavirus situation Royal Mail are no longer asking recipient’s to sign for items delivered on or after Saturday 14 March 2020.
17.3.20 Daily dispatch (Royal Mail, Hermes, FedEx) will continue as normal.
17.3.20 UK stock affected:
211702 - 500l Terracotta water butt
12.3.20 * Due to the Coronovirus Pandemic a number of our suppliers and couriers have provided indications of potential delay of goods and deliveries. Many of the goods we supply are manufactured in the EU where action is being taken to slow the spread of the virus. This may have an impact on your order. Please get in touch to see if a certain product/order is affected. As it stands this should have no impact on UK stock and deliveries.*
We're a Manchester based company and ship to the UK at our standard rates. Please get in touch if you are based the Highlands or a UK island.
We also ship all small items (<2kg) to the EU at standard rates which can be seen at checkout. For larger items or quotes for other destinations please get in touch.
We ship all small items (<2kg) Worldwide.
Our design and Prestige range is available in the Netherlands, Ireland, Belgium, France, Germany, direct or through our distributors.
Stock items will be dispatched on the day of order, if ordered before 1pm.
Letters are sent 1st class.
Parcels <2kg are shipped with Royal Mail 48 Tracked with the following target delivery times.
A loss/replacement can only be pursued in line with the target delivery times of the courier or once the courier accept loss.
Bulky items (and pallet deliveries) are dispatched within 2-5 working days. We will request a contact number if this has not been provided at checkout.
Some items are made to order (bespoke) and details are given on the listing for dispatch times. If for any reason we anticipate a delay on our normal dispatch time we will contact you to let you know.
Occasionally there are delays. We shall not be liable for any direct or indirect losses, costs, damages or expenses incurred by you or any other person for any delays in delivery.
Missed deliveries where attempted delivery has been made usually result in re-deliveries the following day. The customer is responsible for organising re deliveries by contacting the courier direct.
We are an environment centric business and as such we try to minimise our waste. Our packaging is usually recycled and/or recyclable and we make efficient use of packaging to minimise wastage.