The Original Prestige Wall Mounted Water Butt is a novel, simple, British designed and manufactured water butt, perfect for the garden.
The Prestige Water butt provides an elegant and neat solution to watering outdoor plants with softwater, which is better for plants.
Space saving, slimline design to compliment and fit any style of house, flat or balcony. Sturdy and easy to install, supplied with everything you need. Child safe and pet proof.
- Tidy, no messy diverter
- Concealed brackets - floating effect (see FAQs and installation below)
- Tap can be fitted either side of water butt
- Limit bending down to fill watering can
- Save precious natural resources saving you money
- Hold 100Ltrs (22 Gall) of pure rain water -better for plants
- Can be used as a rainwater hub to divert water to other larger storage tanks
- Fits all round or square UK down pipes (up to 80mm diameter)
- Can be fitted central or offset around downpipe, click here
- Automatically fills and diverts excess water via a hidden overflow
- Expandable, add additional water butts using a 3/4" transparent linking kit -free if 2 units ordered (add to basket then use voucher code "link" at checkout). See image above of linking kit in use.
- Measures: 122cm(h) x 45cm(w) x 23cm(d)
- Quick and easy installation
Made in the UK from recycled plastic
Biggest is not always the best or the most effective in collecting rainwater. The more you can store the better, however there is a common misconception. The UK has short intense bursts of rainfall in the summer when rainwater is needed the most. This means that with conventional water butts the diverter throttles the flow before the water butt is full meaning precious rainwater is lost down the down pipe when it is needed the most. The Prestige water butt is different, it collects the rainwater flowing down the downpipe until full and then overflows.
Consider the micro irrigation kit if you wish to water plants (at floor level) directly from the water butt with a simple turn of the tap. Consider the Irrigatia solar water pump to water hanging baskets.
Consider a water butt sight level to see the water level in your tank at any time.
Planter access are compatible with standard 4" plant pots, black in colour as pictured.
All fixings, tap and instructions are included - basic DIY is required. UK and Universal fitting instructions and can be found under the Documentation tab above.
For Councils, Housebuilders, Architects and Structural engineers please get in touch for further Technical information.
We are fully operational and continue to dispatch.
*Dispatch to the EU AND NI will be temporarily suspended until further notice - please accept our apologies.*
*Delays, in some cases significant delays, are being experienced on some EU stock items. Please call in advance for stock items*
*Stock inventory is changing, EU inventory will no longer form Stock Inventory, previously available next day*
With the current situation, delays with delivery are expected due to lockdowns, reduced staffing and inundation of couriers from increased online ordering generally.
- Small items dispatched daily with RM24 ~85% arriving next day
- Large items (UK made) 5 - 15 working days (Parcelforce/Tuffnels etc.)
The following items have a 4 week lead time:
- 1275l wall tank
- 525l rainwater tank
- 800l wall tank
- Alana - Blue Grey Granite
- Burgudy rainwater barrel
- Filter Collector White
- Filter Collector Universal White
- Granite Wall Tank with White Filter Collector
- Maurano - Charcoal
- Novara - Slate grey
- Rainbowl - Slate
- Rainbowl Flower - Blue Grey Granite
- Wall Tank with White Filter Collector - SANDSTONE
- Wall Tank with White Filter Collector - BLACK
- Heavy Duty Water butt stand
800l Wall Tank - Green
- 800l Green Wall Tank - All Filters
- Green Rain Tank System - All sizes
Covid delivery updates between 12.3.20 and 11.1.21 21 have been archived here.
12.3.20 * Due to the Coronovirus Pandemic a number of our suppliers and couriers have provided indications of potential delay of goods and deliveries. Many of the goods we supply are manufactured in the EU where action is being taken to slow the spread of the virus. This may have an impact on your order. Please get in touch to see if a certain product/order is affected. As it stands this should have no impact on UK stock and deliveries.*
We're a Manchester based company and ship to the UK at our standard rates. Please get in touch if you are based in the Highlands, UK island or Northern Ireland, surcharges may apply.
We also ship all small items (<2kg) to the EU at standard rates which can be seen at checkout. For larger items or quotes for other destinations please get in touch.
We ship all small items (<2kg) Worldwide.
Our design and Prestige range is available in the Netherlands, Ireland, Belgium, France, Germany, direct or through our distributors.
Stock items will be dispatched on the day of order, if ordered before 1pm.
Letters are sent 1st class.
Parcels <2kg are shipped with Royal Mail 24 Tracked with the following target delivery times.
A loss/replacement can only be pursued in line with the target delivery times of the courier or once the courier accept loss.
Bulky items (and pallet deliveries) are dispatched within 2-5 working days. We will request a contact number if this has not been provided at checkout.
Some items are made to order (bespoke) and details are given on the listing for dispatch times. If for any reason we anticipate a delay on our normal dispatch time we will contact you to let you know.
Occasionally there are delays. We shall not be liable for any direct or indirect losses, costs, damages or expenses incurred by you or any other person for any delays in delivery.
Missed deliveries where attempted delivery has been made usually result in re-deliveries the following day. The customer is responsible for organising re deliveries by contacting the courier direct.
We are an environment centric business and as such we try to minimise our waste. Our packaging is usually recycled and/or recyclable and we make efficient use of packaging to minimise wastage.