Commercial Rainwater Harvesting Filter - 2 stage - 110mm ZF -200m2
Rainwater filter for installation in rainwater tanks. Two step cleaning system. The first coarse filter mesh protects the second, finer mesh by removing larger leaves and particles.
Optional 3P Back-washing Device. The 3P Zisternen Filter is ideally suited for use in conjunction with a 3P Overflow Siphon and the 3P Calmed Inlet. This package is avilable on drop down and is highly recomended for optimum running of the system.
Self cleaning, low maintenance, depending on the contamination. Cleaning frequency depends upon the solids loading in the incoming rainwater. We recommend twice yearly inspections.
Connection capacity for roof areas up to 200 m².
All connections DN 100. (110mm OD) drain pipe sockets.
Height difference of 117 mm between rainwater inlet and waste water outlet.
Mesh size of filter cartridge 0.7 x 1.7 mm.
The cleaned water can be used in washing machines, toilet flushing and garden watering, in homes, in commerce, in public buildings and in industry.
How it Works
1. Rainwater flows onto the first filtration step.
2. Coarse and larger dirt particles are led away to the sewer/ waste.
3. The pre-filtered rainwater, having passed the primary filter, reaches the second and finer filter. From here finer dirt passes to waste, clean water to the tank.
4. The cleaned rainwater flows through a calmed inlet into the rainwater tank.
5. Due to the steep inclination of the fine filter and its smooth surface structure the dirt is quickly cleaned away into the sewer.
Product Code: 1000400
Filter according to DIN 1989-2, Type C
Connection inlet: DN 100 (110mm OD)
Outlet into tank: DN 100 (110mm OD)
Outlet into sewer: DN 100 (110mm OD)
i.e all connections fit 110mm Drain.
Height difference between rainwater inlet and outlet just 117 mm.
Housing material: Polyethylene
Filter cartridge: Stainless steel
Weight: 1.7 kg