Rainwater filter for installation in rainwater tanks. Two step cleaning system. The first coarse filter mesh protects the second, finer mesh by removing larger leaves and particles.
Optional 3P Back-washing Device. The 3P Zisternen Filter is ideally suited for use in conjunction with a 3P Overflow Siphon and the 3P Calmed Inlet. This package is avilable on drop down and is highly recomended for optimum running of the system.
Self cleaning, low maintenance, depending on the contamination. Cleaning frequency depends upon the solids loading in the incoming rainwater. We recommend twice yearly inspections.
Connection capacity for roof areas up to 200 m².
All connections DN 100. (110mm OD) drain pipe sockets.
Height difference of 117 mm between rainwater inlet and waste water outlet.
Mesh size of filter cartridge 0.7 x 1.7 mm.
The cleaned water can be used in washing machines, toilet flushing and garden watering, in homes, in commerce, in public buildings and in industry.
How it Works
1. Rainwater flows onto the first filtration step.
2. Coarse and larger dirt particles are led away to the sewer/ waste.
3. The pre-filtered rainwater, having passed the primary filter, reaches the second and finer filter. From here finer dirt passes to waste, clean water to the tank.
4. The cleaned rainwater flows through a calmed inlet into the rainwater tank.
5. Due to the steep inclination of the fine filter and its smooth surface structure the dirt is quickly cleaned away into the sewer.
Product Code: 1000400
Filter according to DIN 1989-2, Type C
Connection inlet: DN 100 (110mm OD)
Outlet into tank: DN 100 (110mm OD)
Outlet into sewer: DN 100 (110mm OD)
i.e all connections fit 110mm Drain.
Height difference between rainwater inlet and outlet just 117 mm.
Housing material: Polyethylene
Filter cartridge: Stainless steel
Weight: 1.7 kg
We are fully operational and continue to dispatch.
With the current situation, delays with delivery are expected due to lockdowns, reduced staffing and inundation of couriers from increased online ordering generally.
- Small items dispatched daily with RM24 ~85% arriving next day
- Large items (UK made) typically 5 - 15 working days (Parcelforce/Tuffnells etc.)
The following items have a 3 week lead time:
- 160 Litre Wall Mounted Water Butt Rainwater tank
The following items have a 3-5 week lead time:
- Midi Metropolitan, Tall City and City 2 in 1 planter -water butt range
- 280, 350, 400, 500, 650 V1, V2 and V3
- 525l rainwater tank
- Alana - Blue Grey Granite
- Maurano - Charcoal
- Burgudy rainwater barrel
- Barrique water butt
- 1275l wall tank
- 800l wall tank
- Caroma spares (apart from spares pack)
- Irrigatia tank systems
- Watering post - wooden walnut
- Heavy duty design water butt stands
- Alana - Slate
- Rain Tank System - black filter - all sizes
- 800l Wall Tank - Green
- 800l Green Wall Tank - All Filters
- Rain Tank System - black filter - all sizes (black, granite, sandstone)
*Delays, in some cases significant delays, are being experienced on some EU stock items. Please call in advance for stock items*
*Stock inventory is changing, EU inventory, previously available next day, will no longer form Stock Inventory*
Covid delivery updates between 12.3.20 and 11.1.21 21 have been archived here.
We're a Manchester based company and ship to the UK at our standard rates. Please get in touch if you are based in the Highlands, UK island or Northern Ireland, surcharges may apply.
We also ship all small items (<2kg) to the EU at standard rates which can be seen at checkout. For larger items or quotes for other destinations please get in touch.
We ship all small items (<2kg) Worldwide.
Our design and Prestige range is available in the Netherlands, Ireland, Belgium, France, Germany, direct or through our distributors.
Stock items will be dispatched on the day of order, if ordered before 1pm.
Letters are sent 1st class.
Parcels <2kg are shipped with Royal Mail 24 Tracked with the following target delivery times.
A loss/replacement can only be pursued in line with the target delivery times of the courier or once the courier accept loss.
Bulky items (and pallet deliveries) are dispatched within 2-5 working days. We will request a contact number if this has not been provided at checkout.
Some items are made to order (bespoke) and details are given on the listing for dispatch times. If for any reason we anticipate a delay on our normal dispatch time we will contact you to let you know.
Occasionally there are delays. We shall not be liable for any direct or indirect losses, costs, damages or expenses incurred by you or any other person for any delays in delivery.
Missed deliveries where attempted delivery has been made usually result in re-deliveries the following day. The customer is responsible for organising re deliveries by contacting the courier direct.
We are an environment centric business and as such we try to minimise our waste. Our packaging is usually recycled and/or recyclable and we make efficient use of packaging to minimise wastage.