The VF1 rainwater filter can be installed within a rainwater tank or before the tank in the ground. The VF1 has a high level of filtering efficiency due to its two step cleaning step, independent of flow rate.
Due to the steep inclination of the filter cartridge the dirt is continuously cleaned away into the sewer.
The VF1 is frost resistant and self cleaning – which mean there is little maintenance work needed.
To maintain: filter insert are easily removed for cleaning and does not have to be changed.
Optional dirt retention basket can be supplied.
Connection capacity for roof areas up to 450 m².
Height difference between inlet and outlet is just 300 mm.
The cleaned water can be used in washing machines, toilet flushing and garden watering, in homes, in commerce, in public buildings and in industry.
The filter has to be cleaned depending on the contamination 1 – 2 times during the year.
How it Works
1. Water enters the calming sump, and weirs over evenly onto the filter cascade.2. The large particle of debris are washed over the primary cascade, and filters out to waste.
3. The pre filtered water then flows over the secondary filter sieve (mesh size 0.65 mm). Due to the special mesh structure of the sieve, any dirt washes directly into the sewer which means the filter is self cleaning, with very low maintenance.
4. Cleaned water flows to storage.
5. Dirt passes to waste.
Product Code: 1000595
Filter according to DIN 1989-2, Type C
Connection inlet: 2 x DN 100 (110mm OD)
Outlet into tank: DN 100 (110mm OD)
Outlet into sewer: DN 100 (110mm OD)
Height difference between rainwater inlet and outlet 300 mm.
Housing material: Polyethylene
Filter cartridge: Stainless steel 1.4301
Mesh size: 0,65 mm
Material Cascade insert: Polyethylene
Weight: 6.2 kg
3P Telescopic Extension for 3P Garden Filter: Art.-No. 1000560
Locking lid for 3P Garden Filter: Art.-No. 1000510
The delivery information page is divided into 1. Specific and 2. General delivery information below.1. Specific Delivery Information relating to product lines
- Small items dispatched daily with RM24 ~85% arriving next day
- Large items (UK made) typically 5 - 15 working days (Parcelforce/Tuffnells etc.)
- Prestige Grit Bins
- Prestige Square planters (Please get in touch)
- 180l Washed Terracotta Planter
- Cascata Water butt
- Agua Water butt
- Grey Fountain Bowl
- 100l Manhattan Black, Grey, White
- All Ecosoft Items (Please email to confirm stock)
- Noblesse - Charcoal
- 3P Large Water butt - Water Pillar - 800l with quality filter and tap
- 200l slim wall hung water butt
- Column 500L - Green
The following items (EU) are purchased on a pre order basis with a potential 12 week lead time:
- Design (circular and modern) water butt stands
- 700 Litre D Shape Water Tank
We're a Manchester based company and ship to the UK at our standard rates. Please get in touch if you are based in the Highlands, UK island or Northern Ireland, surcharges may apply.
We no longer support ordering from the EU and NI through the website. We can support ad hoc orders with limited liability.
Our design and Prestige range is available in the Netherlands, Ireland, Belgium, France, Germany, direct or through our distributors.
Stock items will be dispatched on the day of order, if ordered before 1pm.
Letters are sent 1st class.
Parcels <2kg are shipped with Royal Mail 24 Tracked with the following target delivery times.
A loss/replacement can only be pursued in line with the target delivery times of the courier or once the courier accept loss.
Bulky items (and pallet deliveries) are dispatched within 2-5 working days. We will request a contact number if this has not been provided at checkout.
Some items are made to order (bespoke) and details are given on the listing for dispatch times. If for any reason we anticipate a delay on our normal dispatch time we will contact you to let you know.
Occasionally there are delays. We shall not be liable for any direct or indirect losses, costs, damages or expenses incurred by you or any other person for any delays in delivery.
Missed deliveries where attempted delivery has been made usually result in re-deliveries the following day. The customer is responsible for organising re deliveries by contacting the courier direct.
Parcels/deliveries can only be "left out" if the delivering company allows that option. Parcelforce, for example, do not allow a parcel to be "left out".
We are an environment centric business and as such we try to minimise our waste. Our packaging is usually recycled and/or recyclable and we make efficient use of packaging to minimise wastage.
Covid delivery updates between 12.3.20 and 11.1.21 21 have been archived here.