Enduramaxx Rainwater Harvesting Tank (also known as a Rainwater Recycling Tank) are self-supporting vertical cylindrical tanks constructed of UV stabilised MDPE (mid density polyethylene). Larger capacities have a ribbed design for added strength giving an aesthetic appearance. Designed to provide rainwater/grey water storage for our Rainwater Harvesting System it allows rainwater to be harvested, conserved and recycled at your convenience for many purposes where either mains water is not required or not available.
Our extensive range of vertical tanks provides you with the ideal solution for rainwater storage with a minimal footprint. Our vertical storage tanks are available in 25 sizes from 150 litres to 30,000 litres and in a selection of colours
- Colours: black, green or natural. Other colours quoted upon request
- 100% rust proof
- UK manufactured
- 2 Year guarantee
- Supplied direct from stock for fast delivery
Popular uses include:
- Landscape watering for parks and recreational purposes
- Horticultural and Market Garden applications
- Cost effective watering systems for groundskeepers and sporting stadia
- Toilet flushing in industrial, commercial, hospital or school environments
- Equine and agricultural establishments
- Irrigation and/or wash-down facilities
- Rainwater, being non-chlorinated, is better for plants and gardens
- Civil engineering applications where mains water is unavailable
- Agricultural tank and farm sprayer tank
- Crop sprayer tank
- Sea water storage tanks for aquariums and sea life centres
- A plastic ball valve can be purchased here or a stainless steel level ball valve here.
- Combine a tank with a commercial rainwater harvesting kit to include a filter, calmed inlet and overflow giving you a complete rainwater harvesting package
|Code||Capacity (litres)||Capacity (m3)||Capacity (Gallons)||Standard Colour||Standard Outlet||Standard Lid (diameter, mm)||Dimensions
(diameter x height, mm)
|1725011||150||0.15||33||Black||1.5"||455||600 dia x 650 H|
|1725031||300||0.3||66||Black||1.5"||455||600 dia x 1260 H|
|1725051||500||0.50||110||Black||1.5"||455||700 dia x 1435 H|
|1725071||720||0.72||158||Black||1.5"||455||700 dia x 2150 H|
Please note: Tank sizes quoted are subject to a +/- 3% variation
We are fully operational and continue to dispatch.
With the current situation, delays with delivery are expected due to lockdowns, reduced staffing and inundation of couriers from increased online ordering generally.
- Small items dispatched daily with RM24 ~85% arriving next day
- Large items (UK made) typically 5 - 15 working days (Parcelforce/Tuffnells etc.)
The following items have a 4 week lead time:
- 1275l wall tank
- 525l rainwater tank
- 800l wall tank
- Irrigatia tank systems
- Midi Metropolitan and City 2 in 1 planter -water butt range
- 280, 350, 400, 500, 650 V1, V2 and V3
- Alana - Blue Grey Granite
- Burgudy rainwater barrel
- Filter Collector White
- Filter Collector Universal White
- Granite Wall Tank with White Filter Collector
- Maurano - Charcoal
- Maurano - Sandstone
- Novara - Slate grey
- Rainbowl - Slate
- Rainbowl Flower - Blue Grey Granite
- Rainus - Brown
- Wall Tank with White Filter Collector - SANDSTONE
- Wall Tank with White Filter Collector - BLACK
800l Wall Tank - Green
- 800l Green Wall Tank - All Filters
- Green Rain Tank System - All sizes
*Dispatch to the EU AND NI will be temporarily suspended until further notice - please accept our apologies.*
*Delays, in some cases significant delays, are being experienced on some EU stock items. Please call in advance for stock items*
*Stock inventory is changing, EU inventory, previously available next day, will no longer form Stock Inventory*
Covid delivery updates between 12.3.20 and 11.1.21 21 have been archived here.
We're a Manchester based company and ship to the UK at our standard rates. Please get in touch if you are based in the Highlands, UK island or Northern Ireland, surcharges may apply.
We also ship all small items (<2kg) to the EU at standard rates which can be seen at checkout. For larger items or quotes for other destinations please get in touch.
We ship all small items (<2kg) Worldwide.
Our design and Prestige range is available in the Netherlands, Ireland, Belgium, France, Germany, direct or through our distributors.
Stock items will be dispatched on the day of order, if ordered before 1pm.
Letters are sent 1st class.
Parcels <2kg are shipped with Royal Mail 24 Tracked with the following target delivery times.
A loss/replacement can only be pursued in line with the target delivery times of the courier or once the courier accept loss.
Bulky items (and pallet deliveries) are dispatched within 2-5 working days. We will request a contact number if this has not been provided at checkout.
Some items are made to order (bespoke) and details are given on the listing for dispatch times. If for any reason we anticipate a delay on our normal dispatch time we will contact you to let you know.
Occasionally there are delays. We shall not be liable for any direct or indirect losses, costs, damages or expenses incurred by you or any other person for any delays in delivery.
Missed deliveries where attempted delivery has been made usually result in re-deliveries the following day. The customer is responsible for organising re deliveries by contacting the courier direct.
We are an environment centric business and as such we try to minimise our waste. Our packaging is usually recycled and/or recyclable and we make efficient use of packaging to minimise wastage.