The Viqua Home Plus Ultra Violet Water Disinfection System is an ideal solution for a variety of settings. The Viqua reduces many common waterborne pathogens, including protozoan cysts, bacteria, and viruses through Ultraviolet sterilization. During this process, water is exposed to a controlled rate of UV light waves to deactivate microorganisms. Once deactivated, microorganisms can no longer reproduce. For optimal performance, replace the UV lamp every 9-12 months and clean the quartz sleeve every 3 months. Installation and maintenance is quick and easy.
The monitored version of the VH410 is a powerful, yet compact UV disinfection system designed for the larger home or light commercial application, for flow rates up to 18 gpm (70 lpm).
- Reliable: State of the art UV sensor technology to give you real time performance feedback, for added peace of mind
- The constant current feature ensures stable UV lamp output, regardless of power fluctuations
- Ease of Maintenance: Audible lamp replacement reminder and countdown timer with digital display. Controller will also go into alarm if the lamp fails
- Space Efficient: High UV output lamp technology allows for a smaller footprint, while maintaining the same UV dose as a longer chamber
- Reliable: High-performance UV lamp, rigorously tested to provide consistent output over the entire lamp life (9000 hours)
- Optional accessories: Solenoid valve which will stop the flow of water through the chamber should the UV performance fall below a safe level
- Application: Perfect for a wide range of whole-home, point-of-entry water treatment solutions in homes, cottages, or OEM applications
|Model||Flow Rate (lpm)|
We're a Manchester based company and ship to the UK at our standard rates. Please get in touch if you are based the Highlands or a UK island.
We also ship all filters, diverters and accessories to the EU at standard rates which can be seen at checkout. For larger items or quotes for other destinations please get in touch.
We ship all small items (<2kg) Worldwide.
Stock items will be dispatched on the day of order, if ordered before 1pm.
Bulky items (pallet delivery) are dispatched within 2 working days. We will request a contact number if this has not been provided at checkout.
Some items are made to order (bespoke) and details are given on the listing for dispatch times. If for any reason we anticipate a delay on our normal dispatch time we will contact you to let you know.
Occasionally there are delays we shall not be liable for any direct or indirect losses, costs, damages or expenses incurred by you or any other person for any delays in delivery.
We are an environment centric business and as such we try to minimise our waste. Our packaging is usually recycled and we make efficient use of packaging to minimise wastage.