The Silt Guard Range has been designed for the catchment and removal of silt and debris from the run off from impermeable and hard standing surface areas, such as: roofs, path and driveways, patios, car parks, roads and highways. Installation of a Silt Guard as part of a SuDS design, will provide effective primary treatment for the surface water run off, improving water quality downstream and in turn, helping prevent flooding.
The SS500 Range is designed for installation upstream of medium to large volume, cellular/crate – attenuation systems, ponds, swales and irrigation systems.
525mm diameter, factory built unit, delivered to site ready to install. Featuring a robust, impact resistant, rota moulded body with moulded pipe spigots that accommodate 160mm EN 1401 pipe fittings.
Integrally there is a removable silt basket under the inlet. The basket has a moulded handle /grip and is fitted with three circular screens, the screens help remove debris that may enter the unit. The filter basket is 25 kilos full, so is still a single person lift .
This unit comes with an A15 loading - circular access cover as standard. The unit depth can be increased by use of extension risers - Product Code 500ER (Detailed opposite).
- Inlet pipework – 160mm EN 1401 spigot & 225mm twinwall
- Outlet pipework – 160mm EN 1401 spigot & 225mm twinwall
Features and Benefits
- Single piece units, delivered ready to install, reducing installation time and costs
- Offers significant onsite savings against PCC and other traditional construction methods, as they need no construction or wet trades
- Eliminates wastage associated with in-situ construction
- Robust, chemical resistant - rota moulded body
- Pipework - moulded 160mm EN 1401 spigots with option of 225mm twinwall
- Removable filter basket with integrated debris screens
- Basket full -25 kg, allowing a single person lift
- Optional extension risers, offers deeper inverts to suit project requirements - effective height 235mm
- Supplied with A15 loading circular access cover
- Simple maintenance
- Manufactured in the UK
|Product Code||Working Capacity (L)||Basket Capacity (L)||
Some lead times may be extended due to consecutive bank holidays.
We will close for Christmas on 20th December at 4:30pm and re-open on 3rd January 2024 at 9:00am.
We're currently experiencing unprecedented demand, please bear with us while we work hard to fulfill your orders. If your query is related to an existing order please email in with your order number in the subject line. If you have a new residential enquiry please consult the online guides before calling as they may answer your question.
The delivery information page is divided into 1. Specific and 2. General delivery information below.1. Specific Delivery Information relating to product lines
- Small items dispatched daily with RM24 ~85% arriving next day
- Large items (UK made) typically 5 - 15 working days (Parcelforce/Tuffnells etc.)
- 1,000 litre compact underground rainwater tank
- Prestige Greco Roman Terracotta Style Vase Planter - Washed Terracotta
- SAR 40 Stormwater Pumping Station
- Green Roof sedum tray - pre planted option
- Powertank Compact 125l
We're a Manchester based company and ship to the UK at our standard rates. Please get in touch requesting the delivery surcharge value if you are based in the Highlands or a UK island.
We no longer support ordering from the EU and Northern Ireland through the website. We can support ad hoc orders with limited liability.
Our design and Prestige range is available in the Netherlands, Ireland, Belgium, France, Germany, direct or through our distributors.
Stock items will be dispatched on the day of order, if ordered before 1pm.
Letters are sent 1st class.
Parcels <2kg are shipped with Royal Mail 24 Tracked with the following target delivery times.
Guaranteed delivery can be arranged by advance agreement. This agreement is back to back with the courier and we will not be liable for any delays as per our terms.
A loss/replacement can only be pursued in line with the target delivery times of the courier or once the courier accept loss.
Bulky items (and pallet deliveries) are dispatched within 2-15 working days. We will request a contact number if this has not been provided at checkout.
Some items are made to order (bespoke) and details are given on the listing for dispatch times. If for any reason we anticipate a delay on our normal dispatch time we will contact you to let you know.
Occasionally there are delays. We shall not be liable for any direct or indirect losses, costs, damages or expenses incurred by you or any other person for any delays in delivery.
Missed deliveries where attempted delivery has been made usually result in re-deliveries the following day. The customer is responsible for organising re deliveries by contacting the courier direct.
Parcels/deliveries can only be "left out" if the delivering company allows that option. Parcelforce, for example, do not allow a parcel to be "left out".
We are an environment centric business and as such we try to minimise our waste. Our packaging is usually recycled and/or recyclable and we make efficient use of packaging to minimise wastage.
Covid delivery updates between 12.3.20 and 11.1.21 21 have been archived here.