Electronic control of mains water top-up and pump for domestic sized direct pressure rainwater harvesting installations.
Uses a solid state conductivity sensor to sense low water level, avoiding the movement and accuracy issues of a float switch. Conductivity sensors experience no mechanical wear during use leading to long lifespan and reliability.
Electronically timed top-up overrun alarm, halts operation and alerts the user in the event that the tank level fails to be replenished by the top-up cycle. Prevents potential wastage of water due to tank or duct failure. Alerts the user to failure of the solenoid valve.
Pump isolation is optional using the front power socket, and allows the Controller to isolate the pump during a top-up cycle to avoid water useage exceeding the rate of replenishment.
Water is topped up via a BSEN13076 and BS8515 compliant tundish.
Supplied with 15metre conductivity probe, 1/2” solenoid valve, tundish, stainless steel braided mains water connection hose, and 50mm tundish.
- Max 10A ~1 230vac pump output for pump isolation control
- Ingress Protection IP20
- Pump Outlet fused at 10A
- Electronic overvoltage protection
- Solenoid test function (push button)
- Halt and Reset
- Mains top-up indicator
- Control Unit - 97 x 163 x 62 mm, 0.5kg.
- Level Probe - 15m cable (extendable to 30m).
- Solenoid Valve - with 30cm braided hose and isolating valve (1/2“ F BSP).
- 3P Tundish with overflow c/w wall mounting bracket, anti-spray nozzle and elbow. Tundish Overflow - 39mm (external) Tundish Outlet - 50mm (external)
- Schuko plug adapter for pump connection
- The set provides maximum siting flexibility
The delivery information page is divided into 1. Specific and 2. General delivery information below.1. Specific Delivery Information relating to product lines
- Small items dispatched daily with RM24 ~85% arriving next day
- Large items (UK made) typically 5 - 15 working days (Parcelforce/Tuffnells etc.)
- Prestige Grit Bins
- Prestige Square planters (Please get in touch)
- 180l Washed Terracotta Planter
- Cascata Water butt
- Agua Water butt
- Grey Fountain Bowl
- 100l Manhattan Black, Grey, White
- All Ecosoft Items (Please email to confirm stock)
- Noblesse - Charcoal
- 3P Large Water butt - Water Pillar - 800l with quality filter and tap
- 200l slim wall hung water butt
- Column 500L - Green
The following items (EU) are purchased on a pre order basis with a potential 12 week lead time:
- Design (circular and modern) water butt stands
- 700 Litre D Shape Water Tank
We're a Manchester based company and ship to the UK at our standard rates. Please get in touch if you are based in the Highlands, UK island or Northern Ireland, surcharges may apply.
We no longer support ordering from the EU and NI through the website. We can support ad hoc orders with limited liability.
Our design and Prestige range is available in the Netherlands, Ireland, Belgium, France, Germany, direct or through our distributors.
Stock items will be dispatched on the day of order, if ordered before 1pm.
Letters are sent 1st class.
Parcels <2kg are shipped with Royal Mail 24 Tracked with the following target delivery times.
A loss/replacement can only be pursued in line with the target delivery times of the courier or once the courier accept loss.
Bulky items (and pallet deliveries) are dispatched within 2-5 working days. We will request a contact number if this has not been provided at checkout.
Some items are made to order (bespoke) and details are given on the listing for dispatch times. If for any reason we anticipate a delay on our normal dispatch time we will contact you to let you know.
Occasionally there are delays. We shall not be liable for any direct or indirect losses, costs, damages or expenses incurred by you or any other person for any delays in delivery.
Missed deliveries where attempted delivery has been made usually result in re-deliveries the following day. The customer is responsible for organising re deliveries by contacting the courier direct.
Parcels/deliveries can only be "left out" if the delivering company allows that option. Parcelforce, for example, do not allow a parcel to be "left out".
We are an environment centric business and as such we try to minimise our waste. Our packaging is usually recycled and/or recyclable and we make efficient use of packaging to minimise wastage.
Covid delivery updates between 12.3.20 and 11.1.21 21 have been archived here.