Rain collector Rapido Quattro
Rain collector for filling rainwater containers
This smart device allows you to fit a water butt diverter with minimal messing around with the downpipe.
Conventional downpipe filters and waterbutt connectors require 2 cuts in the existing downpipe with the filter or diverter sitting in line with the downpipe.
This nifty innovative device allows the downpipe to be cut with a holesaw (provided) and the connector is imply inserted into the hole and tightened up.
- Rain collector for filling rainwater containers
- Quick and easy installation - no removal of the downpipe for the installation
- Distance between downpipe and wall is irrelevant
- Overflow stop function
- Can be easily switched from summer to winter use
- Including core drill, connection hose and connection seal
- Downpipe sizes 50 x 75 mm (2 x 3")
- Side outlet 32 mm (1 1/4“)
- Max. roof area 80 m²
The video below is for the for the Rain Collector Speedy for circular pipes but the fitting is essentially the same.
The suggested downpipe size is 50 x 75 mm (2 x 3") however in the UK we have tested the quattro and it can be fitted to 65mm square pipe as shown in the image above. This fitting does not allow optimal flow capture, ~70% is estimated from the contact perimeter.
Check out the rest of our downpipe collection
We are fully operational and continue to dispatch.
With the current situation, delays with delivery are expected due to lockdowns, reduced staffing and inundation of couriers from increased online ordering generally.
- Small items dispatched daily with RM24 ~85% arriving next day
- Large items (UK made) typically 5 - 15 working days (Parcelforce/Tuffnells etc.)
The following items have a 3 week lead time:
- 160 Litre Wall Mounted Water Butt Rainwater tank
The following items have a 3-5 week lead time:
- Midi Metropolitan, Tall City and City 2 in 1 planter -water butt range
- 280, 350, 400, 500, 650 V1, V2 and V3
- 525l rainwater tank
- Alana - Blue Grey Granite
- Maurano - Charcoal
- Burgudy rainwater barrel
- Barrique water butt
- 1275l wall tank
- 800l wall tank
- Caroma spares (apart from spares pack)
- Irrigatia tank systems
- Watering post - wooden walnut
- Heavy duty design water butt stands
- Alana - Slate
- Rain Tank System - black filter - all sizes
- 800l Wall Tank - Green
- 800l Green Wall Tank - All Filters
- Rain Tank System - black filter - all sizes (black, granite, sandstone)
*Delays, in some cases significant delays, are being experienced on some EU stock items. Please call in advance for stock items*
*Stock inventory is changing, EU inventory, previously available next day, will no longer form Stock Inventory*
Covid delivery updates between 12.3.20 and 11.1.21 21 have been archived here.
We're a Manchester based company and ship to the UK at our standard rates. Please get in touch if you are based in the Highlands, UK island or Northern Ireland, surcharges may apply.
We also ship all small items (<2kg) to the EU at standard rates which can be seen at checkout. For larger items or quotes for other destinations please get in touch.
We ship all small items (<2kg) Worldwide.
Our design and Prestige range is available in the Netherlands, Ireland, Belgium, France, Germany, direct or through our distributors.
Stock items will be dispatched on the day of order, if ordered before 1pm.
Letters are sent 1st class.
Parcels <2kg are shipped with Royal Mail 24 Tracked with the following target delivery times.
A loss/replacement can only be pursued in line with the target delivery times of the courier or once the courier accept loss.
Bulky items (and pallet deliveries) are dispatched within 2-5 working days. We will request a contact number if this has not been provided at checkout.
Some items are made to order (bespoke) and details are given on the listing for dispatch times. If for any reason we anticipate a delay on our normal dispatch time we will contact you to let you know.
Occasionally there are delays. We shall not be liable for any direct or indirect losses, costs, damages or expenses incurred by you or any other person for any delays in delivery.
Missed deliveries where attempted delivery has been made usually result in re-deliveries the following day. The customer is responsible for organising re deliveries by contacting the courier direct.
We are an environment centric business and as such we try to minimise our waste. Our packaging is usually recycled and/or recyclable and we make efficient use of packaging to minimise wastage.