Rain Collector Speedy fit Quattro water butt diverter for square downpipes
Rain collector Speedy Quattro
Rain collector for filling rainwater containers
This smart device allows you to fit a water butt diverter with minimal messing around with the downpipe.
Conventional downpipe filters and waterbutt connectors require 2 cuts in the existing downpipe with the filter or diverter sitting in line with the downpipe.
This nifty innovative device allows the downpipe to be cut with a holesaw (provided) and the connector is imply inserted into the hole and tightened up.
- Rain collector for filling rainwater containers
- Quick and easy installation - no removal of the downpipe for the installation
- Distance between downpipe and wall is irrelevant
- Overflow stop function
- Can be easily switched from summer to winter use
- Including core drill, connection hose and connection seal
- Downpipe sizes 50 x 75 mm (2 x 3")
- Side outlet 32 mm (1 1/4“)
- Max. roof area 80 m²
The video below is for the for the Rain Collector Speedy for circular pipes but the fitting is essentially the same.
Check out the rest of our downpipe collection