The only rain water diverter and saver that diverts and filters all the rainwater before it enters the water butt, tank, drain or soakaway. The diverter then automatically shuts off the flow to the water butt when full. Collecting rainwater with the GutterMate is both simple and efficient, whether you are saving rainwater to a water butt, tank or a full rainwater harvesting system.
Popular ways the Guttermate Diverter and filter is used:
*To protect your soakaway from blockages
* To collect filtered rainwater to keep your pond full of fresh water
* Irrigation for domestic & commercial, gardens, lawns and greenhouses
* Collect filtered rainwater from your guttering & downpipe
* Rainwater for household appliances such as a washing machine or toilet
Not just a standard diverter
A peace of mind solution to rainwater collection. Unlike a standard diverter:
- No danger, No ladders. It can be fitted and maintained at ground level
- Quick & Easy to Clean. Remove the filter basket and clean in less than 30 seconds
- No Blockages. The unique filter prevents expensive & time consuming blockages from occurring to your waterbutt, hose and soakway
- Super-Efficient Collection. Once your waterbutt or tank is full, water is automatically diverted to flow down your downpipe as normal.
Benefits of the GutterMate Rainwater Diverter and Filter
- The only gutter leaf filter diverter which filters all the rain water coming down the downpipe.
- The only filter which allows you to use both outlets from the filter for your water collection and the water from both has been filtered.
- Keeps you safe, no need to go up the ladder
- Only 30 seconds to cleaning the filter
- Saves money, you don't have to pay some one to clean your gutters
- Debris from the guttering is collected in the filter
- Clear gutters help protect roof joists from wet rot sometimes caused by blocked, full or overflowing gutters
- Rainwater collection is easy efficient and cost effective. You can use either the diverter outlet or the main outlet of the Gutter Mate to save your rain water. Whichever is used the water has been filtered.
- Gutter Mate is the best protection you can get for your soakaway or drains - as all rainwater going into either has been filtered.
- Inspection of the filter possible without dismantling
- Eliminates the need for the Balloon/bell type strainer in the top of the drainpipe/downpipe. The major cause of blocked gutters
- Helps protect roof joists and walls from damp
Each Pack contains:
- Gutter Mate Filter
- Square to round adaptor for Square Downpipes
- Blanking Cap for Diverter outlet, if needed
- Hose Adaptor for Water Butt
- Screws and plugs for fitting Gutter mate to wall.
- 500mm of hose (3/4") to connect Gutter Mate to water butt or tank. Subject to distance between Gutter mate and water butt / tank a longer length of hose may be needed. See our accessories if more hose is required.
The spigot is 56mm outer diameter.
See our full range of diverters and filters
Some lead times may be extended due to consecutive bank holidays.
We will close for Christmas on 20th December at 4:30pm and re-open on 3rd January 2024 at 9:00am.
We're currently experiencing unprecedented demand, please bear with us while we work hard to fulfill your orders. If your query is related to an existing order please email in with your order number in the subject line. If you have a new residential enquiry please consult the online guides before calling as they may answer your question.
The delivery information page is divided into 1. Specific and 2. General delivery information below.1. Specific Delivery Information relating to product lines
- Small items dispatched daily with RM24 ~85% arriving next day
- Large items (UK made) typically 5 - 15 working days (Parcelforce/Tuffnells etc.)
- 1,000 litre compact underground rainwater tank
- SAR 40 Stormwater Pumping Station
- Green Roof sedum tray - pre planted option
- Powertank Compact 125l
We're a Manchester based company and ship to the UK at our standard rates. Please get in touch requesting the delivery surcharge value if you are based in the Highlands or a UK island.
We no longer support ordering from the EU and Northern Ireland through the website. We can support ad hoc orders with limited liability.
Our design and Prestige range is available in the Netherlands, Ireland, Belgium, France, Germany, direct or through our distributors.
Stock items will be dispatched on the day of order, if ordered before 1pm.
Letters are sent 1st class.
Parcels <2kg are shipped with Royal Mail 24 Tracked with the following target delivery times.
Guaranteed delivery can be arranged by advance agreement. This agreement is back to back with the courier and we will not be liable for any delays as per our terms.
A loss/replacement can only be pursued in line with the target delivery times of the courier or once the courier accept loss.
Bulky items (and pallet deliveries) are dispatched within 2-15 working days. We will request a contact number if this has not been provided at checkout.
Some items are made to order (bespoke) and details are given on the listing for dispatch times. If for any reason we anticipate a delay on our normal dispatch time we will contact you to let you know.
Occasionally there are delays. We shall not be liable for any direct or indirect losses, costs, damages or expenses incurred by you or any other person for any delays in delivery.
Missed deliveries where attempted delivery has been made usually result in re-deliveries the following day. The customer is responsible for organising re deliveries by contacting the courier direct.
Parcels/deliveries can only be "left out" if the delivering company allows that option. Parcelforce, for example, do not allow a parcel to be "left out".
We are an environment centric business and as such we try to minimise our waste. Our packaging is usually recycled and/or recyclable and we make efficient use of packaging to minimise wastage.
Covid delivery updates between 12.3.20 and 11.1.21 21 have been archived here.