PLUG & DRAIN is the indispensable and practical emergency kit for tackling flooding in garages, cellars and basements with efficacy and speed. Thanks to the versatile drainage pump and the 15 metres long PVC hose it is possible to swiftly drain the flooded area, if necessary using the plastic crate as a filter.
With PLUG & DRAIN you can completely drain the area affected by flooding: the pump can in fact suck up water down to a level of only 2 mm from the bottom. With PLUG & DRAIN you have everything you require ready for use: – pump with a ready-fitted connector, a 10 metres long power cable with Schuko plug and an external float switch; – PVC hose with a rapid connector; – Crate-filter to prevent possible bulky residues blocking water drainage.
In the case of flooded premises place PLUG & DRAIN on the floor, attach the flat hose to the pump by means of the rapid connector, plug into the electricity network and empty the water through the hose. The plastic crate will act as a filter, making it possible to drain down to a level of about 2 cm from the bottom. In order to drain the residual water disconnect the pump from the crate and place it on the floor. The pump will be able to drain down to a level of only 2 mm from the bottom. PLUG & DRAIN also has the advantage that it can be stored on a shelf so as to have everything necessary in order and ready for use.
SUBMERSIBLE TOP2-FLOOR PUMP
- Single-phase 230 V - 50 Hz
- Thermal overload protector incorporated in the winding
- 10 metres power cable fitted with Schuko plug
- External float switch
- “FASTFIT 1.25” rapid connection
- Emptying level down to 2 mm from the bottom
- “FASTFIT 1.25” rapid connection
- Length of tube 15 m
- Diameter of tube 1¼”
- Complete with a system for fixing the pump for a stable operation and an easy detachment for use of the pump without the crate-filter
- Complete with a lid so as to put away PLUG & DRAIN in order and have it always ready for use
The delivery information page is divided into 1. Specific and 2. General delivery information below.1. Specific Delivery Information relating to product lines
- Small items dispatched daily with RM24 ~85% arriving next day
- Large items (UK made) typically 5 - 15 working days (Parcelforce/Tuffnells etc.)
- Prestige Grit Bins
- Prestige Square planters (Please get in touch)
- 180l Washed Terracotta Planter
- Cascata Water butt
- Agua Water butt
- Grey Fountain Bowl
- 100l Manhattan Black, Grey, White
- All Ecosoft Items (Please email to confirm stock)
- Noblesse - Charcoal
- 3P Large Water butt - Water Pillar - 800l with quality filter and tap
- 200l slim wall hung water butt
- Column 500L - Green
The following items (EU) are purchased on a pre order basis with a potential 12 week lead time:
- Design (circular and modern) water butt stands
- 700 Litre D Shape Water Tank
We're a Manchester based company and ship to the UK at our standard rates. Please get in touch if you are based in the Highlands, UK island or Northern Ireland, surcharges may apply.
We no longer support ordering from the EU and NI through the website. We can support ad hoc orders with limited liability.
Our design and Prestige range is available in the Netherlands, Ireland, Belgium, France, Germany, direct or through our distributors.
Stock items will be dispatched on the day of order, if ordered before 1pm.
Letters are sent 1st class.
Parcels <2kg are shipped with Royal Mail 24 Tracked with the following target delivery times.
A loss/replacement can only be pursued in line with the target delivery times of the courier or once the courier accept loss.
Bulky items (and pallet deliveries) are dispatched within 2-5 working days. We will request a contact number if this has not been provided at checkout.
Some items are made to order (bespoke) and details are given on the listing for dispatch times. If for any reason we anticipate a delay on our normal dispatch time we will contact you to let you know.
Occasionally there are delays. We shall not be liable for any direct or indirect losses, costs, damages or expenses incurred by you or any other person for any delays in delivery.
Missed deliveries where attempted delivery has been made usually result in re-deliveries the following day. The customer is responsible for organising re deliveries by contacting the courier direct.
Parcels/deliveries can only be "left out" if the delivering company allows that option. Parcelforce, for example, do not allow a parcel to be "left out".
We are an environment centric business and as such we try to minimise our waste. Our packaging is usually recycled and/or recyclable and we make efficient use of packaging to minimise wastage.
Covid delivery updates between 12.3.20 and 11.1.21 21 have been archived here.