Top Multi Evo Tech pumps are recommended for pumping clean water and liquids that are not chemically aggressive for the materials from which the pump is made.
Because of their high efficiency and reliability they are suitable for use in applications such as domestic water supply from reservoirs, tanks or relatively deep wells, for drawing rain water from cisterns to water gardens or for use in irrigation systems, etc.
An internal electronic device starts or stops the pump automatically when the tap is opened or closed.
Installation and Use
The Pedrollo Top Multi Evo Tech submersible pumps are suitable for use in applications such as supplying water from rainwater harvesting tanks for use in irrigation systems, garden watering etc. They are highly efficiency and reliable.
Designed for simple installation and flexible use in gardening, cellar drainage and emptying and filling of deep wells.
Features horizontal inlet. Includes Floating Suction Kit (See standard installation) & 4ltr Pressure vessel
The TECH version are fitted with an internal electronic device starts or stops the pump automatically when the tap is opened or closed
- Glass fibre reinforced technopolymer complete with threaded delivery port in compliance with ISO 228/1
- Stainless steel AISI 304 motor sleeve
- Noryl FE1520PW impellers
- Noryl diffusers complete with anti-wear rings
- Stainless steel motor shaft EN 10088-3 – 1.4104
- Ports: 1″ 1/4
- Power: 0.55kW
- Power Supply: 230V Single Phase (230/1/50)
- 10 m long power cable
- Internal electronic device for pump starting (when tap opened) and stopping (when tap closed)
- Hose connector Ø 35 mm
- Threaded connector 1¼”
- Flow rate up to 120l/min (7.2 m³/h)
- Head up to 42m
- Restart Pressure: 1.5 Bar
- 5 m maximum immersion depth
- Maximum height between pump and point of use 10 m
- Maximum liquid temperature 40 °C
- Suction down to 84mm above ground level
- Continuous service S1
|Top Multi 2 - Evotech||3.4 A||6.8 A|
|Top Multi 3 - Evotech||3.6 A||7.2 A|
Dimensions and weight
|Single Phase||N. Stages||a||h||h1||Kg|
|Top Multi 2 - Evotech||
|Top Multi 3 - Evotech|
The delivery information page is divided into 1. Specific and 2. General delivery information below.1. Specific Delivery Information relating to product lines
- Small items dispatched daily with RM24 ~85% arriving next day
- Large items (UK made) typically 5 - 15 working days (Parcelforce/Tuffnells etc.)
- Prestige Grit Bins
- Prestige Square planters (Please get in touch)
- 180l Washed Terracotta Planter
- Cascata Water butt
- Agua Water butt
- Grey Fountain Bowl
- 100l Manhattan Black, Grey, White
- All Ecosoft Items (Please email to confirm stock)
- Noblesse - Charcoal
- 3P Large Water butt - Water Pillar - 800l with quality filter and tap
- 200l slim wall hung water butt
- Column 500L - Green
The following items (EU) are purchased on a pre order basis with a potential 12 week lead time:
- Design (circular and modern) water butt stands
- 700 Litre D Shape Water Tank
We're a Manchester based company and ship to the UK at our standard rates. Please get in touch if you are based in the Highlands, UK island or Northern Ireland, surcharges may apply.
We no longer support ordering from the EU and NI through the website. We can support ad hoc orders with limited liability.
Our design and Prestige range is available in the Netherlands, Ireland, Belgium, France, Germany, direct or through our distributors.
Stock items will be dispatched on the day of order, if ordered before 1pm.
Letters are sent 1st class.
Parcels <2kg are shipped with Royal Mail 24 Tracked with the following target delivery times.
A loss/replacement can only be pursued in line with the target delivery times of the courier or once the courier accept loss.
Bulky items (and pallet deliveries) are dispatched within 2-5 working days. We will request a contact number if this has not been provided at checkout.
Some items are made to order (bespoke) and details are given on the listing for dispatch times. If for any reason we anticipate a delay on our normal dispatch time we will contact you to let you know.
Occasionally there are delays. We shall not be liable for any direct or indirect losses, costs, damages or expenses incurred by you or any other person for any delays in delivery.
Missed deliveries where attempted delivery has been made usually result in re-deliveries the following day. The customer is responsible for organising re deliveries by contacting the courier direct.
Parcels/deliveries can only be "left out" if the delivering company allows that option. Parcelforce, for example, do not allow a parcel to be "left out".
We are an environment centric business and as such we try to minimise our waste. Our packaging is usually recycled and/or recyclable and we make efficient use of packaging to minimise wastage.
Covid delivery updates between 12.3.20 and 11.1.21 21 have been archived here.