*Prices may vary depending on the current exchange rate*
Rainwater is incredibly pure water and when harvested correctly, is easily treated. Rainwater stag-nates when it is stored; Ozone removes any mal-odours and refreshes the water, leaving a fresh and pleasant tasting drinking water.
How it Works
As water is required by the house, the pump in the rainwater tank activates, pumping water through the Ozo-Pure™ unit for treatment. The water is first filtered through natural filter material where any contaminants are removed. Ozone is then added to the water. Ozone (O3 made from the oxygen in water H2O) is generated on the machine. Ozone is a broad spectrum sanitiser that treats bacteria and viruses and refreshes the water. After mixing and allowing contact time for the ozone and water, the ozonated water passes through a granular activated carbon and an instant-on ultra-violet light source. The carbon filter improves the taste, converts the Ozone (O3) back to Oxygen (O2), and gives a fresh, safe pleasant tasting drinking water. To maintain the quality of the water within the system during periods of low use, the Ozone will refresh the water occasionally, for a number of minutes. Periodically, the filters will automatically regenerate to clean themselves.
The OzoPure™ features automatic control; no user intervention is required.
Specifications - Ozo-Pure Plus 30 & 50
- Controls: Electrical control unit with MicroPLC, HMI digital display, on/off switch, system status, alarm indicator
- Inlet filter: High efficiency polypropylene filter vessel, Clack® automatic filter valve, Natural filter material. Cleaning frequency adjustable 1 to 28 days
- Outlet filter: High efficiency polypropylene filter vessel, Clack® automatic filter valve, granular activated carbon filter material. Cleaning frequency adjustable 1 to 28 days
- Ozone: Electrolytic PEM generation, fully automatic
- Pipework: uPVC
- UV: Instant on UV sanitiser
- Cabinet: Mild steel epoxy-polyester powder coated RAL 7035
- Connections: 30: Inlet/Outlet: 3/4” BSP M 50: Inlet/Outlet: 1” M
- Drain DN40mm to waste
- Size: 30: 60cm W x 40cm D x 140cm H 50: 80cm W x 40cm D x 140cm H
- Power: 240V / Single Phase / 50Hz
Max. Flow Rate: 30 LPM (Other sizes available: 50 LPM, 80 LPM, 120 LPM & Bespoke)
With the standard system, filter cartridges should be replaced, typically 2-3 times per year. On the Plus system, at certain times, typically in the middle of the night, the filters will rejuvenate themselves with a “backwash” cycle, where any dirt and particles are flushed away to drain (no cartridges to replace).
- Purifies Rain Water Using Nature’s Sanitizers
- Ozone, Ultraviolet Light, Natural Filter Material & Activated Carbon - No Chemicals
- Microprocessor Control - No User Intervention
12 Month Warranty
Some lead times may be extended due to consecutive bank holidays.
We will close for Christmas on 20th December at 4:30pm and re-open on 3rd January 2024 at 9:00am.
We're currently experiencing unprecedented demand, please bear with us while we work hard to fulfill your orders. If your query is related to an existing order please email in with your order number in the subject line. If you have a new residential enquiry please consult the online guides before calling as they may answer your question.
The delivery information page is divided into 1. Specific and 2. General delivery information below.1. Specific Delivery Information relating to product lines
- Small items dispatched daily with RM24 ~85% arriving next day
- Large items (UK made) typically 5 - 15 working days (Parcelforce/Tuffnells etc.)
- 1,000 litre compact underground rainwater tank
- Prestige Greco Roman Terracotta Style Vase Planter - Washed Terracotta
- SAR 40 Stormwater Pumping Station
- Green Roof sedum tray - pre planted option
- Powertank Compact 125l
We're a Manchester based company and ship to the UK at our standard rates. Please get in touch requesting the delivery surcharge value if you are based in the Highlands or a UK island.
We no longer support ordering from the EU and Northern Ireland through the website. We can support ad hoc orders with limited liability.
Our design and Prestige range is available in the Netherlands, Ireland, Belgium, France, Germany, direct or through our distributors.
Stock items will be dispatched on the day of order, if ordered before 1pm.
Letters are sent 1st class.
Parcels <2kg are shipped with Royal Mail 24 Tracked with the following target delivery times.
Guaranteed delivery can be arranged by advance agreement. This agreement is back to back with the courier and we will not be liable for any delays as per our terms.
A loss/replacement can only be pursued in line with the target delivery times of the courier or once the courier accept loss.
Bulky items (and pallet deliveries) are dispatched within 2-15 working days. We will request a contact number if this has not been provided at checkout.
Some items are made to order (bespoke) and details are given on the listing for dispatch times. If for any reason we anticipate a delay on our normal dispatch time we will contact you to let you know.
Occasionally there are delays. We shall not be liable for any direct or indirect losses, costs, damages or expenses incurred by you or any other person for any delays in delivery.
Missed deliveries where attempted delivery has been made usually result in re-deliveries the following day. The customer is responsible for organising re deliveries by contacting the courier direct.
Parcels/deliveries can only be "left out" if the delivering company allows that option. Parcelforce, for example, do not allow a parcel to be "left out".
We are an environment centric business and as such we try to minimise our waste. Our packaging is usually recycled and/or recyclable and we make efficient use of packaging to minimise wastage.
Covid delivery updates between 12.3.20 and 11.1.21 21 have been archived here.