Please note these are being sold on a preorder (back order) basis due to stock issues related to EU deliveries.
Reverse osmosis is the most effective technology for the purification of water for drinking. It reduces 99.8% of impurities, as well as odours, flavours, and viruses making water clear, clean and safe. The reverse osmosis filter is also one of the most cost-effective methods of domestic water purification.
This includes includes all items required for installation.
Benefits and Uses
- Source of absolutely clean and safe drinking water
- Dishes cooked with the water will taste better
- Coffee beans and tea leaves will open up their flavors and aroma
- Home appliances (kettle, iron, steam cooker, air humidifier etc.) will be protected from scale
- The water is ideal to water house plants
- Can be used to produce pure water for aquariums
Stages of the domestic RO
1. Removes large (more than 5 microns) particles of mechanical impurities (silt, sand, rust, scale
2. Neutralises chlorine, organic and organochlorine compounds (pesticides, dioxides, etc.). As a result, the taste, colour and odour of water is improved.
3. Fine cleaning of mechanical impurities more than 1 micron.
4. Reverse osmosis. The pre- treated water is passed through a membrane, removing dissolved salts and impurities.
5. Post-carbon filter. Absorbs the gases dissolved in the water and gives the water a pleasant, natural taste.
Stages of water purification
The feed water flows through the three pre-filters intended to reduce sediments (rust, sand, silt etc.), chlorine and chlorination by-products, as well as organic matter.
The fourth stage is represented by the reverse osmosis membrane which at the molecular level purifies the water from 99.8% impurities including bacteria and viruses. The purified water is supplied to the storage tank.
The carbon post-filter is the fifth stage of the water treatment. It contains high-quality activated coconut shell carbon which improves purified water taste and odour, and adds a slight flavor.
Inlet pressure for filter without pump, atm: 3–6*
Inlet pressure for filter with pump, atm: 2–4.5*
Pressure in storage tank, atm: 0.4–0.6
Temperature of feed water, °C: +4…+30**
Filter weight (basic configuration), kg: 7
Temperature of environment limit, °C: +5…+40**
Water supply external connection, inches: thread, ½
* If the pressure in the water supply system is lower than indicated, the filter should be supplied with a pump. If the pressure in the water supply system is higher than indicated, it is necessary to install a pressure regulator at the inlet before the reverse osmosis filter.
** If the temperature of feed water is within the range +20…+30 °C, efficacy of the membrane decreases and capacity increases leading to increase of the TDS indicator. Application of the filter when the temperature of feed water exceeds +30 °C is not recommended.
Plastic storage tank (general vol. 12 L, effective vol. up to 7 L)
Chrome ball valve faucet ‘Droplet’ for purified water
Included feed water adaptor with feed valve for connection with water mains
Ball valve faucet of storage tank
Set of color tubes (4 pc.) for convenient filter installation
Drain saddle clip for connection of the filter to sewers
Set of replacement pre-filters (1st, 2nd, 3rd stages)
Ecosoft membrane 50 GPD (190 L per day)
Service wrenches for replacement of filters and the membrane
We are fully operational and continue to dispatch.
With the current situation, delays with delivery are expected due to lockdowns, reduced staffing and inundation of couriers from increased online ordering generally.
- Small items dispatched daily with RM24 ~85% arriving next day
- Large items (UK made) typically 5 - 15 working days (Parcelforce/Tuffnells etc.)
The following items have a 4 week lead time:
- 1275l wall tank
- 525l rainwater tank
- 800l wall tank
- Irrigatia tank systems
- Midi Metropolitan and City 2 in 1 planter -water butt range
- 280, 350, 400, 500, 650 V1, V2 and V3
- Alana - Blue Grey Granite
- Burgudy rainwater barrel
- Filter Collector White
- Filter Collector Universal White
- Granite Wall Tank with White Filter Collector
- Maurano - Charcoal
- Maurano - Sandstone
- Novara - Slate grey
- Rainbowl - Slate
- Rainbowl Flower - Blue Grey Granite
- Rainus - Brown
- Wall Tank with White Filter Collector - SANDSTONE
- Wall Tank with White Filter Collector - BLACK
800l Wall Tank - Green
- 800l Green Wall Tank - All Filters
- Green Rain Tank System - All sizes
*Dispatch to the EU AND NI will be temporarily suspended until further notice - please accept our apologies.*
*Delays, in some cases significant delays, are being experienced on some EU stock items. Please call in advance for stock items*
*Stock inventory is changing, EU inventory, previously available next day, will no longer form Stock Inventory*
Covid delivery updates between 12.3.20 and 11.1.21 21 have been archived here.
We're a Manchester based company and ship to the UK at our standard rates. Please get in touch if you are based in the Highlands, UK island or Northern Ireland, surcharges may apply.
We also ship all small items (<2kg) to the EU at standard rates which can be seen at checkout. For larger items or quotes for other destinations please get in touch.
We ship all small items (<2kg) Worldwide.
Our design and Prestige range is available in the Netherlands, Ireland, Belgium, France, Germany, direct or through our distributors.
Stock items will be dispatched on the day of order, if ordered before 1pm.
Letters are sent 1st class.
Parcels <2kg are shipped with Royal Mail 24 Tracked with the following target delivery times.
A loss/replacement can only be pursued in line with the target delivery times of the courier or once the courier accept loss.
Bulky items (and pallet deliveries) are dispatched within 2-5 working days. We will request a contact number if this has not been provided at checkout.
Some items are made to order (bespoke) and details are given on the listing for dispatch times. If for any reason we anticipate a delay on our normal dispatch time we will contact you to let you know.
Occasionally there are delays. We shall not be liable for any direct or indirect losses, costs, damages or expenses incurred by you or any other person for any delays in delivery.
Missed deliveries where attempted delivery has been made usually result in re-deliveries the following day. The customer is responsible for organising re deliveries by contacting the courier direct.
We are an environment centric business and as such we try to minimise our waste. Our packaging is usually recycled and/or recyclable and we make efficient use of packaging to minimise wastage.