Float switches enable pumps,solenoid valves and alarms to start and stop automatically when a prefixed level has been reached.
These MAC3 float switches come with superior rubber 3 core cable (3x1) as opposed to PVC cable to limit the potential for splitting from repetitive movement.
The "Small" version is the most popular on drainage pumps:
- It is widely used by manufacturers of electric pumps.
- Has a high breaking capacity, with micro-20A. Dual operation for filling and emptying.
- small size and high reliability.
The MAC3 is class leading float switch:
- Professional installations and industrial buildings. Any project that requires a high standard of quality and safety
- The first float switch by MAC3, device with double liquid proof chamber for maximum reliability
- The shape (no edges) is particular useful in dirty water applications
We are fully operational and continue to dispatch.
With the current situation, delays with delivery are expected due to lockdowns, reduced staffing and inundation of couriers from increased online ordering generally.
- Small items dispatched daily with RM24 ~85% arriving next day
- Large items (UK made) typically 5 - 15 working days (Parcelforce/Tuffnells etc.)
The following items have a 3 week lead time:
- 160 Litre Wall Mounted Water Butt Rainwater tank
The following items have a 3-5 week lead time:
- Midi Metropolitan, Tall City and City 2 in 1 planter -water butt range
- 280, 350, 400, 500, 650 V1, V2 and V3
- 525l rainwater tank
- 1275l wall tank
- 800l wall tank
- Irrigatia tank systems
- Watering post - wooden walnut
- Heavy duty design water butt stands
- Caroma spares (apart from spares pack)
- Alana - Slate
- Rain Tank System - black filter - all sizes (black, granite, sandstone)
- Stone Effect Column Water Butt (all sizes)
- 800l Wall Tank - Green
- 800l Green Wall Tank - All Filters
*Delays, in some cases significant delays, are being experienced on some EU stock items. Please call in advance for stock items*
*Stock inventory is changing, EU inventory, previously available next day, will no longer form Stock Inventory*
Covid delivery updates between 12.3.20 and 11.1.21 21 have been archived here.
We're a Manchester based company and ship to the UK at our standard rates. Please get in touch if you are based in the Highlands, UK island or Northern Ireland, surcharges may apply.
We also ship all small items (<2kg) to the EU at standard rates which can be seen at checkout. For larger items or quotes for other destinations please get in touch.
We ship all small items (<2kg) Worldwide.
Our design and Prestige range is available in the Netherlands, Ireland, Belgium, France, Germany, direct or through our distributors.
Stock items will be dispatched on the day of order, if ordered before 1pm.
Letters are sent 1st class.
Parcels <2kg are shipped with Royal Mail 24 Tracked with the following target delivery times.
A loss/replacement can only be pursued in line with the target delivery times of the courier or once the courier accept loss.
Bulky items (and pallet deliveries) are dispatched within 2-5 working days. We will request a contact number if this has not been provided at checkout.
Some items are made to order (bespoke) and details are given on the listing for dispatch times. If for any reason we anticipate a delay on our normal dispatch time we will contact you to let you know.
Occasionally there are delays. We shall not be liable for any direct or indirect losses, costs, damages or expenses incurred by you or any other person for any delays in delivery.
Missed deliveries where attempted delivery has been made usually result in re-deliveries the following day. The customer is responsible for organising re deliveries by contacting the courier direct.
We are an environment centric business and as such we try to minimise our waste. Our packaging is usually recycled and/or recyclable and we make efficient use of packaging to minimise wastage.