If you are unsure of the microbiological quality of your source water or if you are looking for additional security from your water source, then LUMINOR has the solution in the BLACKCOMB series of residential UV systems.
UV technology is proven to control microbiological (bacteria & virus) issues in water including E.coli, Cryptosporidium and Giardia lamblia.
BLACKCOMB provides the ultimate in UV protection for your home with the inclusion of a true 254nm Teflon® based UV sensor that continuously monitors the performance of the UV system and displaying the output via a colour screen. In addition to UV output, diagnostics, system status, warnings, even QR codes are included.
With the integral expandability port, the addition of a 4-20mA output or a solenoid valve is a simple plug-and-play option.
Features and benefits
- Free floating (no cable twist), keyed-in-place, 254nm Teflon® based UV sensor continuously measures and displays UV output (as a %) (std. on LB6, optional on LB5)
- Colour screen controller with Lightlock™ for protected lamp replacement, includes QR codes, full diagnostics & warnings • “Future-proof” expandability port for future upgrades and options
- Axial flow, 304 stainless steel polished reactors, designed & manufactured to ASME pressure vessel standards
- User friendly bayonet style lamp connector (quick ¼ turn removal with no extra tools needed) Reliable, industry proven, proprietary low pressure coated UV lamps with ceramic bases for durability and long life (9,000 hours)
- Constant current electronic controller (one controller for all LP units) in a splash proof case, fully potted ballast virtually eliminates common water damage issue
- Full customization available as an option (language, home screen, phone number, QR codes, etc.)
|Port Size||1/2" MNPT||3/4" MNPT||3/4" MNPT||1" MNPT||1" MNPT|
|Electrical||90-265 V / 50 - 60 Hz|
|Chamber Material||304 Stainless Steel, A249 Pressure Rated Tubing, Polished & Passivated|
|Reactor Dimensions||2.5 x 14.3"
(6.4 x 36.4cm)
|2.5 x 21.3"
(6.4 x 54.2cm)
|2.5 x 35.2"
(6.4 x 89.5cm)
|2.5 x 40"
(6.4 x 101.6cm)
|3.5 x 36.1"
(8.9 x 91.7cm)
|Controller Dimensions||6.8 x 3.6 x 3"
(17.2 x 9.2 x 7.6cm)
|Operating Pressure||0.7 - 10.3 bar (10 - 150 psi)|
|Operating Water Temperature||2 - 40o (36 - 104o F)|
|UV Monitor Port||No||Yes (optional UV Sensor module sold separately)|
|Dry Contacts||Yes (requires optional remote alarm module)|
|4-20mA Output||Yes (requires optional 4-20mA module)|
|Lamp Change Reminder (audio & visual)||Yes|
|Lamp Out Indicator (audio & visual)||Yes|
The delivery information page is divided into 1. Specific and 2. General delivery information below.1. Specific Delivery Information relating to product lines
- Small items dispatched daily with RM24 ~85% arriving next day
- Large items (UK made) typically 5 - 15 working days (Parcelforce/Tuffnells etc.)
- Prestige Square planters (Please get in touch)
- Prestige 500 litre Georgian rain water butt planter
- 750L RainCatcher Rainwater Tank
- Watersafe Well Water Test Kit 10-in-One
- 100l Manhattan Grey
- All Ecosoft Items (Please email to confirm stock)
- 200l slim wall hung water butt
- Column 500L - Green
- Rainbowl - Slate
- Rainbowl - Blue Grey Granite
- Noblesse - sandstone
- Maurano - Sandstone
The following items (EU) are purchased on a pre order basis with a potential 12 week lead time:
- Design (circular and modern) water butt stands
We're a Manchester based company and ship to the UK at our standard rates. Please get in touch if you are based in the Highlands, UK island or Northern Ireland, surcharges may apply.
We no longer support ordering from the EU and NI through the website. We can support ad hoc orders with limited liability.
Our design and Prestige range is available in the Netherlands, Ireland, Belgium, France, Germany, direct or through our distributors.
Stock items will be dispatched on the day of order, if ordered before 1pm.
Letters are sent 1st class.
Parcels <2kg are shipped with Royal Mail 24 Tracked with the following target delivery times.
A loss/replacement can only be pursued in line with the target delivery times of the courier or once the courier accept loss.
Bulky items (and pallet deliveries) are dispatched within 2-5 working days. We will request a contact number if this has not been provided at checkout.
Some items are made to order (bespoke) and details are given on the listing for dispatch times. If for any reason we anticipate a delay on our normal dispatch time we will contact you to let you know.
Occasionally there are delays. We shall not be liable for any direct or indirect losses, costs, damages or expenses incurred by you or any other person for any delays in delivery.
Missed deliveries where attempted delivery has been made usually result in re-deliveries the following day. The customer is responsible for organising re deliveries by contacting the courier direct.
Parcels/deliveries can only be "left out" if the delivering company allows that option. Parcelforce, for example, do not allow a parcel to be "left out".
We are an environment centric business and as such we try to minimise our waste. Our packaging is usually recycled and/or recyclable and we make efficient use of packaging to minimise wastage.
Covid delivery updates between 12.3.20 and 11.1.21 21 have been archived here.