This great piece of innovation allows you to reuse bath water quickly, simply and without any pumping for any standard 40/41mm bath or sink waste.
- Lock the Droughtplug into the bath plug-hole by inserting it then twisting it.
- Fill a length of hose with water by suction or by fully immersing it in the bath.
- Connect the Droughtplug to your hosepipe using a standard snap lock hose connector, submerge the hose eliminating the air.
- Cover the free end of the hose with your thumb until you have placed it below the level of the Droughtplug,
- Remove your thumb and the water will flow out!
Available alone or with a linking kit. If using the linking simply submerge the linking kit, with thumb over free end, hold the free end below drought plug and connect your own hose .
The linking kit includes the following two products allowing direct connection to a standard snaplock hose:
We're a Manchester based company and ship to the UK at our standard rates. Please get in touch if you are based the Highlands or a UK island.
We also ship all filters, diverters and accessories to the EU at standard rates which can be seen at checkout. For larger items or quotes for other destinations please get in touch.
We ship all small items (<2kg) Worldwide.
Stock items will be dispatched on the day of order, if ordered before 1pm.
Bulky items (pallet delivery) are dispatched within 2 working days. We will request a contact number if this has not been provided at checkout.
Some items are made to order (bespoke) and details are given on the listing for dispatch times. If for any reason we anticipate a delay on our normal dispatch time we will contact you to let you know.
Occasionally there are delays we shall not be liable for any direct or indirect losses, costs, damages or expenses incurred by you or any other person for any delays in delivery.
We are an environment centric business and as such we try to minimise our waste. Our packaging is usually recycled and we make efficient use of packaging to minimise wastage.