*Must be commissioned by a Hydraloop accredited commissioner*
*Freeflush Ltd. are accredited Hydraloop installers*
*Lead time 8-10 weeks*
*Shipping Calculated Pre Order-please get in touch*
Hydraloop collects, cleans, and re-uses the water from showers, baths, washing machines, air conditioning units and hand basins*. Hydraloop water is clean, clear, safe, and disinfected. It can be re-used for toilet flushing, washing machines, garden irrigation, and topping up swimming pools.
Grey water represents up to 70% of wastewater output resulting from showers and baths in residential properties. In residential properties the Hydraloop should be connected to shower and bath waste only.
Grey water represents up to 85% of wastewater output resulting from hand washbasins in offices/commercial properties.
That is why Hydraloop developed the first of its kind, compact, next-generation, smart, self-cleaning, low maintenance water recycle system. The unique and patented game-changing water treatment technology ensures clean, clear and safe water to reuse again.
Features and Benefits
- Save >45% on mains water
- Reduce >45% on sewage emission
- Save energy*
- Reduce your carbon footprint
- Save money on water and energy bills
- 'Fit & forget' turnkey product
- Stylish design and innovative technology
- Easy installation, small footprint
- Recycled water is clean, clear, safe & certified, and complies with international standards
- No filters, membranes, or chemicals
- Fully automatic, self-cleaning, low maintenance
- 24/7 online performance monitoring
- Smartphone App
- Lower energy consumption ~175 kWh annually
- No compromise on hygiene & living comfort
- Contribute towards UNSDGs
- Future-proofing the building
- BREEAM & LEED certification points
- Contribute towards sustainable and off-grid living
How it works
Hydraloop has been created with its own unique and patented water treatment technology. All other existing water treatment systems use filters or membranes to treat water, which clogs and needs regular cleaning and maintenance.
Hydraloop technology is the heart of the system - removes dirt, soap and other pollution without using a filter, membrane, or chemicals. The treatment system combines five technologies; Sedimentation, Flotation, Dissolved Air Flotation, Foam fractionation, and an Aerobic Bioreactor. The sixth technology, which is the final treatment, is disinfection using UV light.
Hydraloop has many safety system checks, 24/7. All important components within the Hydraloop system are monitored and in case of abnormal behavior of a component, the Hydraloop automatically switches to back-up water (mains or rainwater) and sends a caution message to you and your installer.
- Premium Trim available in Dew and Chili (standard available in stone only) + LED backlit Hydraloop logo
- Option to recycle 50% washing machine washwater (latter cycle greywater)
- DAB Genix VT 030 lift pump-required where ground floor greywater will be used to fill the Hydraloop
*hand basin connection not advised on residential systems
*Must be commissioned by a Hydraloop approved partner/installer
If your query is related to an existing order please email in with your order number in the subject line. If you have a new residential enquiry please consult the online guides before calling as they may answer your question.
The delivery information page is divided into 1. Specific and 2. General delivery information below.1. Specific Delivery Information relating to product lines
- Small items dispatched daily with RM24 ~85% arriving next day
- Large items (UK made) typically 5 - 15 working days (Parcelforce/APC etc)
- 1,000 litre compact underground rainwater tank
- 250 litre Prestige large Plant Pot style planter Grey
- SAR40-TOP2 Wastewater Lifting station
- 250 litre Classic Slim Wall Water butt
- Green Roof sedum tray - pre planted option
We're a Manchester based company and ship to the UK at our standard rates. Please get in touch requesting the delivery surcharge value if you are based in the Highlands or a UK island.
We no longer support ordering from the EU and Northern Ireland through the website. We can support ad hoc orders with limited liability.
Our design and Prestige range is available in the Netherlands, Ireland, Belgium, France, Germany, through our distributors.
Stock items will be dispatched on the day of order, if ordered before 1pm.
Letters are sent 1st class.
Parcels <2kg are shipped with Royal Mail 24 Tracked with the following target delivery times.
Guaranteed delivery can be arranged by advance agreement. This agreement is back to back with the courier and we will not be liable for any delays as per our terms.
A loss/replacement can only be pursued in line with the target delivery times of the courier or once the courier accept loss.
Bulky items (and pallet deliveries) are dispatched within 2-15 working days. We will request a contact number if this has not been provided at checkout.
Some items are made to order (bespoke) and details are given on the listing for dispatch times. If for any reason we anticipate a delay on our normal dispatch time we will contact you to let you know.
Occasionally there are delays. We shall not be liable for any direct or indirect losses, costs, damages or expenses incurred by you or any other person for any delays in delivery.
Missed deliveries where attempted delivery has been made usually result in re-deliveries the following day. The customer is responsible for organising re deliveries by contacting the courier direct.
Parcels/deliveries can only be "left out" if the delivering company allows that option. Parcelforce, for example, do not allow a parcel to be "left out".
We are an environment centric business and as such we try to minimise our waste. Our packaging is usually recycled and/or recyclable and we make efficient use of packaging to minimise wastage.
Covid delivery updates between 12.3.20 and 11.1.21 21 have been archived here.