- Final Effluent from Sewage Treatment Plants,
- Drainage of cellars & basements e.g., Sinks, Showers, Kitchens & Dishwashers
- Stormwater and SuDS applications
A packaged pump station is used when gravity drainage on site cannot be achieved. The AquaTank is suited for clean, dirty or slightly polluted water. This unit has been designed to pump water from a septic tank or treatment plant. Our packaged pump station systems are designed to have a 24 hour storage capacity and are manufactured to BSEN752-6 standards. The system comes in four different depths, 635, 1000, 1500 and 2000mm. The units are available from stock. A high water alarm is available if required. The AquaTank Pumping Station comes with a submersible pump with 10mm solid handling for peace of mind.
- Polypropylene plastic body
- 10mm solid handling capacity
- Coolant filled motor.
- Mechanical seal.
- 10 Meter cable.
- Max 6 Meter lift. (See pump curve for more details and Twin pump arrangement)
- Max flow 2 L/sec (See pump curve for more details and Twin pump arrangement)
- Float switch as standard.
- Polyethylene tank.
- 190L, 300L and 450L, capacity.
- Screw down lid (Pedestrian rated)
- 1 x 110mm inlet seal to allow inlet to be drilled on site.
- 40mm cable duct.
- 1¼"' internal pipe work
- 1¼" non-return valve
- 1¼" quick release coupling
- 1¼" cable duct
- KSB Asma Drainer 301 Pump
- 450mm dia Pedestrian rated cover (double seal)
- Soft close Non return valve
- Internal PVC (class C) discharge pipe work kit
- Seal for incoming and outgoing pipework (4" & 2")
- 12 months warranty
- Single or twin pump
- Storage requirement: 190 litres, 300 litres, 450 litres, 600 litres, 800 litres, 1200 litres, 1700 litres
|Capacity (L)||Depth (mm)||Ø (mm)|
Some lead times may be extended due to consecutive bank holidays.
We will close for Christmas on 20th December at 4:30pm and re-open on 3rd January 2024 at 9:00am.
We're currently experiencing unprecedented demand, please bear with us while we work hard to fulfill your orders. If your query is related to an existing order please email in with your order number in the subject line. If you have a new residential enquiry please consult the online guides before calling as they may answer your question.
The delivery information page is divided into 1. Specific and 2. General delivery information below.1. Specific Delivery Information relating to product lines
- Small items dispatched daily with RM24 ~85% arriving next day
- Large items (UK made) typically 5 - 15 working days (Parcelforce/Tuffnells etc.)
- 1,000 litre compact underground rainwater tank
- Prestige Greco Roman Terracotta Style Vase Planter - Washed Terracotta
- SAR 40 Stormwater Pumping Station
- Green Roof sedum tray - pre planted option
- Powertank Compact 125l
We're a Manchester based company and ship to the UK at our standard rates. Please get in touch requesting the delivery surcharge value if you are based in the Highlands or a UK island.
We no longer support ordering from the EU and Northern Ireland through the website. We can support ad hoc orders with limited liability.
Our design and Prestige range is available in the Netherlands, Ireland, Belgium, France, Germany, direct or through our distributors.
Stock items will be dispatched on the day of order, if ordered before 1pm.
Letters are sent 1st class.
Parcels <2kg are shipped with Royal Mail 24 Tracked with the following target delivery times.
Guaranteed delivery can be arranged by advance agreement. This agreement is back to back with the courier and we will not be liable for any delays as per our terms.
A loss/replacement can only be pursued in line with the target delivery times of the courier or once the courier accept loss.
Bulky items (and pallet deliveries) are dispatched within 2-15 working days. We will request a contact number if this has not been provided at checkout.
Some items are made to order (bespoke) and details are given on the listing for dispatch times. If for any reason we anticipate a delay on our normal dispatch time we will contact you to let you know.
Occasionally there are delays. We shall not be liable for any direct or indirect losses, costs, damages or expenses incurred by you or any other person for any delays in delivery.
Missed deliveries where attempted delivery has been made usually result in re-deliveries the following day. The customer is responsible for organising re deliveries by contacting the courier direct.
Parcels/deliveries can only be "left out" if the delivering company allows that option. Parcelforce, for example, do not allow a parcel to be "left out".
We are an environment centric business and as such we try to minimise our waste. Our packaging is usually recycled and/or recyclable and we make efficient use of packaging to minimise wastage.
Covid delivery updates between 12.3.20 and 11.1.21 21 have been archived here.