The Vortex Micro Sewage Pump Station is suitable for a domestic sewage pumping station for use in areas where gravity flow is not available. A high water alarm is available if required. The Micro Pumping Station comes with a submersible pump with 50mm solid handling for peace of mind.
A packaged pump station is used when gravity drainage on site cannot be achieved. The waste from the site flows into an underground storage chamber, where it is then pumped to the main sewer. Packaged pump stations can be used for both foul water (sewage) and surface water applications. Our packaged pump station systems are designed to have a 24 hour storage capacity and are manufactured to BSEN752-6 standards.
- Cast iron/stainless steel construction.
- 50mm (2') solids handling capacity
- Coolant filled motor.
- Mechanical seal.
- 10 Meter cable.
- Max 16 Meter lift.
- Max flow 1.8 L/sec
- Float switch as standard.
- Polyethylene tank.
- 190L capacity.
- Screw down lid (Pedestrian rated)
- 1 x 110mm/160mm inlet seal to allow inlet to be drilled on site.
- 40mm cable duct.
- 2” internal pipe work
- 2” non-return valve
- 2” quick release coupling
- Audible/visual high level alarm control box available as optional extra
- Evak 50mm solids sewage pump
- 450mm dia Pedestrian rated cover (double seal)
- Soft close Non return valve
- Internal PVC (class C) discharge pipe work kit
- Seal for incoming and outgoing pipework (4" & 2")
- 12 months warranty
- Storage requirement: 190 litres, 300 litres, 450 litres, 600 litres
- Audible/visual high level alarm control box
|Capacity (L)||Depth (mm)||Ø (mm)|
We are fully operational and continue to dispatch.
*Dispatch to the EU AND NI will be temporarily suspended until further notice - please accept our apologies.*
*Last order date accepted with “best chance of delivery before Christmas” – 16.12.21 on all large items*
With the current situation, delays with delivery are expected due to lockdowns, reduced staffing, inundation of couriers from increased online ordering and a shortage of UK haulage drivers.
- Small items dispatched daily with RM24 ~85% arriving next day
- Large items (UK made) typically 5 - 15 working days (Parcelforce/Tuffnells etc.)
- Irrigatia tank systems
- Enduramaxx tanks (all sizes)
- Verticle Water Tank 1400 - 20,000 Litre (all sizes)
- Horizontal Water Tank 2500 Litre
- All Rain Barrels
- Egg Planters
- 200l slim wall hung water butt
- Utility Tank
- Utility Tank System
- Rattan (oak, orange and blue)
- 800l Green Rain Tank - All
- 800l Green Wall Tank - All Filters
- Novara Taupe
*Stock inventory is changing, EU inventory, previously available next day, will no longer form Stock Inventory*
Covid delivery updates between 12.3.20 and 11.1.21 21 have been archived here.
===========================================================*Delays, in some cases significant delays, are being experienced on some EU stock items. Please call in advance for stock items*
We're a Manchester based company and ship to the UK at our standard rates. Please get in touch if you are based in the Highlands, UK island or Northern Ireland, surcharges may apply.
We also ship all small items (<2kg) to the EU at standard rates which can be seen at checkout. For larger items or quotes for other destinations please get in touch.
We ship all small items (<2kg) Worldwide.
Our design and Prestige range is available in the Netherlands, Ireland, Belgium, France, Germany, direct or through our distributors.
Stock items will be dispatched on the day of order, if ordered before 1pm.
Letters are sent 1st class.
Parcels <2kg are shipped with Royal Mail 24 Tracked with the following target delivery times.
A loss/replacement can only be pursued in line with the target delivery times of the courier or once the courier accept loss.
Bulky items (and pallet deliveries) are dispatched within 2-5 working days. We will request a contact number if this has not been provided at checkout.
Some items are made to order (bespoke) and details are given on the listing for dispatch times. If for any reason we anticipate a delay on our normal dispatch time we will contact you to let you know.
Occasionally there are delays. We shall not be liable for any direct or indirect losses, costs, damages or expenses incurred by you or any other person for any delays in delivery.
Missed deliveries where attempted delivery has been made usually result in re-deliveries the following day. The customer is responsible for organising re deliveries by contacting the courier direct.
Parcels/deliveries can only be "left out" if the delivering company allows that option. Parceforce, for example, do not allow a parcel to be "left out".
We are an environment centric business and as such we try to minimise our waste. Our packaging is usually recycled and/or recyclable and we make efficient use of packaging to minimise wastage.