600mm diameter – factory built inspection chambers, delivered to site as single piece units, ready to install, no assembly required.
All chambers feature a robust, impact resistant, rota moulded base. This model has 225mm twinwall connections to main channel and optional 150mm twinwall side connections at 60°, provided with blind ends, that can be cut off on site if required.
Chambers come with 225mm twinwall rocker pipes to main channel and 150mm rocker pipes are available for side inlets, as well as a wide range of adaptors to fit both main and side channels.
Base only – comes without any rocker pipes fitted.
- Main channel pipework – 225mm twinwall
Optional side inlets – 2 x 150mm twinwall
- Above ground access for inspection and maintenance of surface water pipework systems
- Suitable for Adoptable and Non-Adoptable applications
- Maximum installation depth to soffit of pipe - Adoptable 3000mm and Non-Adoptable 3000mm
- Design & Construction Guidance (DCG) - Type D & E Chambers
- EN 13598 Part 1 & 2 (2009)
- Building Regulations - Part H1
- Single Piece - Factory built units
- Robust - Impact resistant rota moulded base
- Quick and simple to install
- Base and five standard depths available
- Compatible with most UK twinwall pipe systems
- Lightweight - No machinery or lifting equipment required
- Stepped base - 50mm step from side to main channel, which meets the DCG requirement for Adoptable Sewers
- Restriction Caps are available for chambers deeper than 1 metre to soffit of inlet pipe to meet DCG
- Option of Reduction Cap 600450RC. This reduces the access diameter from 600mm to 450mm to accommodate a 450mm access cover
- Choice of Access Covers - A15 loading or B125 Loading
- Range of adaptors available to suit other pipework
- Access shafts can be easily cut onsite to required depth
- Granular backfill
connections Ø (mm)
Inlets Ø (mm)
|225||2 x 150 @ 60°||650||585||360||9|
|AIC600225B/1||225||2 x 150 @ 60°||1060||995||770||29|
|AIC600225B/1.5||225||2 x 150 @ 60°||1530||1465||1240||39|
|AIC600225B/2||225||2 x 150 @ 60°||1930||1865||1640||48.5|
|AIC600225B/2.4||225||2 x 150 @ 60°||2320||2255||2030||46|
|AIC600225B/3||225||2 x 150 @ 60°||3000||2935||2710||58|
Some lead times may be extended due to consecutive bank holidays.
We will close for Christmas on 20th December at 4:30pm and re-open on 3rd January 2024 at 9:00am.
We're currently experiencing unprecedented demand, please bear with us while we work hard to fulfill your orders. If your query is related to an existing order please email in with your order number in the subject line. If you have a new residential enquiry please consult the online guides before calling as they may answer your question.
The delivery information page is divided into 1. Specific and 2. General delivery information below.1. Specific Delivery Information relating to product lines
- Small items dispatched daily with RM24 ~85% arriving next day
- Large items (UK made) typically 5 - 15 working days (Parcelforce/Tuffnells etc.)
- 1,000 litre compact underground rainwater tank
- Prestige Greco Roman Terracotta Style Vase Planter - Washed Terracotta
- SAR 40 Stormwater Pumping Station
- Green Roof sedum tray - pre planted option
- Powertank Compact 125l
We're a Manchester based company and ship to the UK at our standard rates. Please get in touch requesting the delivery surcharge value if you are based in the Highlands or a UK island.
We no longer support ordering from the EU and Northern Ireland through the website. We can support ad hoc orders with limited liability.
Our design and Prestige range is available in the Netherlands, Ireland, Belgium, France, Germany, direct or through our distributors.
Stock items will be dispatched on the day of order, if ordered before 1pm.
Letters are sent 1st class.
Parcels <2kg are shipped with Royal Mail 24 Tracked with the following target delivery times.
Guaranteed delivery can be arranged by advance agreement. This agreement is back to back with the courier and we will not be liable for any delays as per our terms.
A loss/replacement can only be pursued in line with the target delivery times of the courier or once the courier accept loss.
Bulky items (and pallet deliveries) are dispatched within 2-15 working days. We will request a contact number if this has not been provided at checkout.
Some items are made to order (bespoke) and details are given on the listing for dispatch times. If for any reason we anticipate a delay on our normal dispatch time we will contact you to let you know.
Occasionally there are delays. We shall not be liable for any direct or indirect losses, costs, damages or expenses incurred by you or any other person for any delays in delivery.
Missed deliveries where attempted delivery has been made usually result in re-deliveries the following day. The customer is responsible for organising re deliveries by contacting the courier direct.
Parcels/deliveries can only be "left out" if the delivering company allows that option. Parcelforce, for example, do not allow a parcel to be "left out".
We are an environment centric business and as such we try to minimise our waste. Our packaging is usually recycled and/or recyclable and we make efficient use of packaging to minimise wastage.
Covid delivery updates between 12.3.20 and 11.1.21 21 have been archived here.