The RAINMASTER Eco is an innovation for rainwater harvesting. The console is the fully automatic, operating and monitoring station combining pump, controller and built-in mains water top-up. This new technology can easily be installed in a cellar, garage or in the ground floor utility room of any home. The rainwater is pumped from a tank via a suction hose and is used internally for toilet flushing, in the washing machine and externally for watering the garden. If the supply of rainwater or greywater runs low then the RAINMASTER Eco automatically switches to mains water top up, so you’re never out of water.
- Draws water from a rainwater tank on demand
- Compact size can be fitted discretely
- 24v perfect for off grid applications
- Mains water back up is automatic - no rainwater - no problem
- Can be retrofitted to an existing tank set up
The RAINMASTER Eco is perfect fro a domestic household and can be used for :
- Toilet and Urinal: Up to three flushing toilets and one urinal can be connected.
- Washing machine: You can connect up to two washing machines.
- Garden and cleaning: One garden water tap can be connected, to the folowing may be attached:
- 20m garden hose with a spray nozzle
- A mini lawn sprinkler with a flow rate up to 2 bar/400 l/h,
- Drip irrigation systems are equipped with an expansion tank
- A high-pressure cleaner with a flow rate up to 500 l/h
The RM-Eco is installed with a diaphragm pump. In comparison to the typically installed centrifugal pump (ca. 65 dB (A) they are run quitter at 50-56 dB (A).
The Pump, controller and floating switch of the RAINMASTER Eco are run from a 24 V low-voltage supply for added safety. Alternatively, the RAINMASTER Eco can also be run directly off a DC supply, for example a 24 V battery from a photovoltaic system perfect for an off grid water system.
|Emergency overflow connection
|Floating switch cable diameter
|Floating switch cable length
|Max. suction height (self-priming)
|Max. height of the highest consumer
|Max. flow rate
|V AC / Hz
|110 - 230
|Pump switch-on pressure
|50 - 56
|Mains water connection
|Permissible drinking water pressure
|2,5 - 6
|Operating pressure range
|0 - 3,5
If your query is related to an existing order please email in with your order number in the subject line. If you have a new residential enquiry please consult the online guides before calling as they may answer your question.
The delivery information page is divided into 1. Specific and 2. General delivery information below.1. Specific Delivery Information relating to product lines
- Small items dispatched daily with RM24 ~85% arriving next day
- Large items (UK made) typically 5 - 15 working days (Parcelforce/APC etc)
- 1,000 litre compact underground rainwater tank
- 250 litre Prestige large Plant Pot style planter Grey
- SAR40-TOP2 Wastewater Lifting station
- 250 litre Classic Slim Wall Water butt
- Green Roof sedum tray - pre planted option
We're a Manchester based company and ship to the UK at our standard rates. Please get in touch requesting the delivery surcharge value if you are based in the Highlands or a UK island.
We no longer support ordering from the EU and Northern Ireland through the website. We can support ad hoc orders with limited liability.
Our design and Prestige range is available in the Netherlands, Ireland, Belgium, France, Germany, through our distributors.
Stock items will be dispatched on the day of order, if ordered before 1pm.
Letters are sent 1st class.
Parcels <2kg are shipped with Royal Mail 24 Tracked with the following target delivery times.
Guaranteed delivery can be arranged by advance agreement. This agreement is back to back with the courier and we will not be liable for any delays as per our terms.
A loss/replacement can only be pursued in line with the target delivery times of the courier or once the courier accept loss.
Bulky items (and pallet deliveries) are dispatched within 2-15 working days. We will request a contact number if this has not been provided at checkout.
Some items are made to order (bespoke) and details are given on the listing for dispatch times. If for any reason we anticipate a delay on our normal dispatch time we will contact you to let you know.
Occasionally there are delays. We shall not be liable for any direct or indirect losses, costs, damages or expenses incurred by you or any other person for any delays in delivery.
Missed deliveries where attempted delivery has been made usually result in re-deliveries the following day. The customer is responsible for organising re deliveries by contacting the courier direct.
Parcels/deliveries can only be "left out" if the delivering company allows that option. Parcelforce, for example, do not allow a parcel to be "left out".
We are an environment centric business and as such we try to minimise our waste. Our packaging is usually recycled and/or recyclable and we make efficient use of packaging to minimise wastage.
Covid delivery updates between 12.3.20 and 11.1.21 21 have been archived here.