Float switches enable pumps,solenoid valves and alarms to start and stop automatically when a prefixed level has been reached.
These MAC3 float switches come with superior rubber 3 core cable (3x1) as opposed to PVC cable to limit the potential for splitting from repetitive movement.
The "Small" version is the most popular on drainage pumps:
- It is widely used by manufacturers of electric pumps.
- Has a high breaking capacity, with micro-20A. Dual operation for filling and emptying.
- small size and high reliability.
The MAC3 is class leading float switch:
- Professional installations and industrial buildings. Any project that requires a high standard of quality and safety
- The first float switch by MAC3, device with double liquid proof chamber for maximum reliability
- The shape (no edges) is particular useful in dirty water applications
We're a Manchester based company and ship to the UK at our standard rates. Please get in touch if you are based the Highlands or a UK island.
We also ship all filters, diverters and accessories to the EU at standard rates which can be seen at checkout. For larger items or quotes for other destinations please get in touch.
We ship all small items (<2kg) Worldwide.
Stock items will be dispatched on the day of order, if ordered before 1pm.
Bulky items (pallet delivery) are dispatched within 2 working days. We will request a contact number if this has not been provided at checkout.
Some items are made to order (bespoke) and details are given on the listing for dispatch times. If for any reason we anticipate a delay on our normal dispatch time we will contact you to let you know.
Occasionally there are delays we shall not be liable for any direct or indirect losses, costs, damages or expenses incurred by you or any other person for any delays in delivery.
We are an environment centric business and as such we try to minimise our waste. Our packaging is usually recycled and we make efficient use of packaging to minimise wastage.