The BPM series pressure booster sets are designed to supply water under pressure to multiple points of use.
Multi-Point Pressure Control manages both the start and stop pressure of each pump, achieving high efficiency without the increased cost of variable speed sets, but with enhanced reliability, reduced component count, and lower cost. Pressure is measured at the outlet manifold by an electronic pressure sensor with greater reliability than mechanical switches.
Features include adjustable pressure, duty standby/assist with alternation at each pump cycle, and BMS output, whilst remaining extremely compact. Pressure control is achieved by modulation of the pumps which are run as required to maintain pressure within a specified range.
An optional level sensor probe can be situated in a break tank or Well and indicates the current water level, as well as providing an adjustable safety shut-off water level which can be adjusted from the control panel.
|roduct Code||Pumps||Max Pressure (bar)||Max Flow (l/min)||Noise Level at 1m (approx)||Supply Tank Monitoriing||Voltage||Current|
|BPM1202||2 x XMO120PRO||5.3||180||60db||Float||~1 230Vac||14.4|
|BPM12042||2 x XMO1204BHF||4.3||290||60db||Float||~1 230Vac||12.8|
|BPM15052||2 x XMO1505BHF||5.2||290||60db||Float||~1 230Vac||14.6|
|BPM20062||2 x XMO2006HF||6.3||180||60db||Float||~1 230Vac||20.2|
|BPM1202L||2 x XMO12PRO||5.3||180||60db||Pressure Transmitter||~1 230Vac||14.4|
|BPM12042L||2 x XMO1204BHF||4.3||290||60db||Pressure Transmitter||~1 230Vac||12.8|
|BPM15052L||2 x XMO1505BHF||5.2||290||60db||Pressure Transmitter||~1 230Vac||14.6|
|BPM20062L||2 x XMO2006HF||6.3||180||60db||Pressure Transmitter||~1 230Vac||20.2|
|BPM12023||2 x XMO120PRO||5.3||180||60db||Float||~3 400Vac||5|
|BPM120423||2 x XMO1204BHF||4.3||290||60db||Float||~3 400Vac||4.4|
|BPM150523||2 x XMO1505BHF||5.2||290||60db||Float||~3 400Vac||5|
|BPM200623||2 x XMO2006HF||6.3||180||60db||Float||~3 400Vac||6|
|BPM1202L3||2 x XMO120PRO||5.3||180||60db||Pressure Transmitter||~3 400Vac||5|
|BPM12042L3||2 x XMO1204BHF||4.3||290||60db||Pressure Transmitter||~3 400Vac||4.4|
|BPM15052L3||2 x XMO1505BHF||5.2||290||60db||Pressure Transmitter||~3 400Vac||5|
|BPM20062L3||2 x XMO2006HF||6.3||180||60db||Pressure Transmitter||~3 400Vac||
- Adjustable pressure control
- Duty Standby/Duty Assist with alternation
- Quiet water cooled pumps fixed on anti-vibration mounts for extremely quiet operation
- Single sided bolt removal (no need to reach backnut on other side)
- Integral lifting point for ease of installation
- Twin pressure vessels
- Highly Accurate Digital Pressure Display
- Break Tank Level Display (optional)
- Control Panel Failover to Automatic pumps (optional)
- Adjustable viewing angle Control Panel
- Modular ‘hot swap’ of pumps and solenoids
- Lockable isolator switch
- Automatic Tank Level Calibration
- Multiple pump model support at 230Vac 50Hz or any supply voltage/phase via contactors/overloads
- BMS Switched output
- Optional BMS serial output
- Advanced Fault Tracking
- Fault Warning LED
- Auto hunt for redundant spare pump during pump failure in single pump mode
- Swappable MCU chip (software)
- System Overpressure Alarm – protects pipework and attached appliances (UV system, etc) from overpressure due to faulty installation or incorrect pressure setting
- Overvoltage protection
- Automatic pump test / anti-blocking cycle
- Brownout protection
- Watchdog timer
- Fused Outputs
- Pump cut-in/cut-out pressure (for each pump)
- System Overpressure Alarm
- Pump failure pressure
- Pump Mode (Pump 1, Pump 2, Twin pump assist/standby)
- Minimum Water Level (dry run prevention)
- Pump restart delay
- Fault code display
- Fault code erase
- Input test diagnostic screen
- Output test diagnostic screen
- Manual Stop – with BMS activation
- Restore Factory Default Settings
We're a Manchester based company and ship to the UK at our standard rates. Please get in touch if you are based the Highlands or a UK island.
We also ship all filters, diverters and accessories to the EU at standard rates which can be seen at checkout. For larger items or quotes for other destinations please get in touch.
We ship all small items (<2kg) Worldwide.
Stock items will be dispatched on the day of order, if ordered before 1pm.
Bulky items (pallet delivery) are dispatched within 2 working days. We will request a contact number if this has not been provided at checkout.
Some items are made to order (bespoke) and details are given on the listing for dispatch times. If for any reason we anticipate a delay on our normal dispatch time we will contact you to let you know.
Occasionally there are delays we shall not be liable for any direct or indirect losses, costs, damages or expenses incurred by you or any other person for any delays in delivery.
We are an environment centric business and as such we try to minimise our waste. Our packaging is usually recycled and we make efficient use of packaging to minimise wastage.