This chic water butt planter is an elegant addition to any garden. The Manhattan is a two-in-one planter and water butt, allowing the top part to be planted whilst the lower part collects rain water. Excess water from the planter can also drain to the tank, meaning no water is lost. Simply turning the planter through 90 degrees means the display face can be tapless, giving the illusion of a planter, whilst the water can be accessed from the side or rear.
This modern planter is available in a variety of colours and is made from MDPE, a high quality robust material, making the water butt both weather and frost proof.
The sleek Manhattan City water butt planter comes with a 100mm access in the planter bowl which allows the inside to be inspected, cleaned with a hose and also allows backnuts from overflows and diverters to be tightened.
This modern water butt includes a high quality brass chrome tap (3/4" BSP), allowing a watering can to be quickly filled.
The access cap arrives blank, so if drainage is required a few holes can easily be pierced or drilled into the access cap, allowing water to drain into the main tank. The planter bowl is versatile and can be filled and used as a water feature or placed directly below an outdoor tap, allowing potting and cleaning tasks to be completed in the bowl, thus reusing the wash water.Benefits
- Super slim, compact design, ideal for tight spots
- Large, versatile planting bowl
- Opaque plastic reduces algae/microbial growth
- Rotationally moulded for strength, durability and longevity
- Frost proof
- Easy access for inspection and cleaning via 100mm access cover
- High quality 3/4" BSP brass tap and PTFE
- 100mm access cover
- 3P Filter Collector Universal to allow filtered rainwater to be collected
Overflow Kit if a diverter/filter is not being used
- Tank linking kit
- Downpipe offset kit
- Tank Freshener
- Height: 900 mm
- Width/Depth at top: 400 x 400 mm
- Width/Depth at base: 300 x 300 mm
- Planter Dimensions: 340 x 340 x 150mm
- Planter Capacity: 15 litres
- 3/4" BSP brass chrome tap
- 3/4" BSP bottom outlet / linking point
- Tank Capacity: 100 litres
- Material: MDPE
We are fully operational and continue to dispatch.
*Dispatch to the EU AND NI will be temporarily suspended until further notice - please accept our apologies.*
With the current situation, delays with delivery are expected due to lockdowns, reduced staffing, inundation of couriers from increased online ordering and a shortage of UK haulage drivers.
- Small items dispatched daily with RM24 ~85% arriving next day
- Large items (UK made) typically 5 - 15 working days (Parcelforce/Tuffnells etc.)
- Irrigatia tank systems
- 800l wall tank
- Enduramaxx tanks (all sizes)
- Verticle Water Tank 1400 - 20,000 Litre (all sizes)
- water butt planters: Midi-Metropolitan, Metropolitan, Tall City, City, 280l water butt planter
- 280, 350, 400, 500, 650 V1, V2 and V3 rainwater tanks
- 525l rainwater tank
- All size water pillars
- 1275l wall tank
- 75,85 litre compact tanks
- 105 wall mounted
- Heavy duty design water butt stands
- 420l Just Water
- 1,900l slimline
- 1,100l Tank
- All size D-shaped tank
- 75l / 85l Mini Tank
- 200l slim wall hung water butt
- 1350 Slimline water tank
- Horizontal Water Tank 2500 Litre
- Rattan (oak, orange and blue)
- 800l Wall Tank - Green
- 800l Green Wall Tank - All Filters
*Stock inventory is changing, EU inventory, previously available next day, will no longer form Stock Inventory*
Covid delivery updates between 12.3.20 and 11.1.21 21 have been archived here.
===========================================================*Delays, in some cases significant delays, are being experienced on some EU stock items. Please call in advance for stock items*
We're a Manchester based company and ship to the UK at our standard rates. Please get in touch if you are based in the Highlands, UK island or Northern Ireland, surcharges may apply.
We also ship all small items (<2kg) to the EU at standard rates which can be seen at checkout. For larger items or quotes for other destinations please get in touch.
We ship all small items (<2kg) Worldwide.
Our design and Prestige range is available in the Netherlands, Ireland, Belgium, France, Germany, direct or through our distributors.
Stock items will be dispatched on the day of order, if ordered before 1pm.
Letters are sent 1st class.
Parcels <2kg are shipped with Royal Mail 24 Tracked with the following target delivery times.
A loss/replacement can only be pursued in line with the target delivery times of the courier or once the courier accept loss.
Bulky items (and pallet deliveries) are dispatched within 2-5 working days. We will request a contact number if this has not been provided at checkout.
Some items are made to order (bespoke) and details are given on the listing for dispatch times. If for any reason we anticipate a delay on our normal dispatch time we will contact you to let you know.
Occasionally there are delays. We shall not be liable for any direct or indirect losses, costs, damages or expenses incurred by you or any other person for any delays in delivery.
Missed deliveries where attempted delivery has been made usually result in re-deliveries the following day. The customer is responsible for organising re deliveries by contacting the courier direct.
Parcels/deliveries can only be "left out" if the delivering company allows that option. Parceforce, for example, do not allow a parcel to be "left out".
We are an environment centric business and as such we try to minimise our waste. Our packaging is usually recycled and/or recyclable and we make efficient use of packaging to minimise wastage.