This chic water butt planter is an elegant addition to any garden. The Manhattan is a two-in-one planter and water butt, allowing the top part to be planted whilst the lower part collects rain water. Excess water from the planter can also drain to the tank, meaning no water is lost. Simply turning the planter through 90 degrees means the display face can be tapless, giving the illusion of a planter, whilst the water can be accessed from the side or rear.
This modern planter is available in a variety of colours and is made from MDPE, a high quality robust material, making the water butt both weather and frost proof.
The sleek Manhattan City water butt planter comes with a 100mm access in the planter bowl which allows the inside to be inspected, cleaned with a hose and also allows backnuts from overflows and diverters to be tightened.
This modern tapered water butt includes a high quality brass tap (3/4" BSP), allowing a watering can to be quickly filled.
The access cap arrives blank, so if drainage is required a few holes can easily be pierced or drilled into the access cap, allowing water to drain into the main tank. The planter bowl is versatile and can be filled and used as a water feature or placed directly below an outdoor tap, allowing potting and cleaning tasks to be completed in the bowl, thus reusing the wash water.Benefits
- Super slim, compact design, ideal for tight spots
- Large, versatile planting bowl
- Opaque plastic reduces algae/microbial growth
- Rotationally moulded for strength, durability and longevity
- Frost proof
- Easy access for inspection and cleaning via 100mm access cover
- High quality 3/4" BSP brass tap and PTFE
- 100mm access cover (unpierced)
- Manhattan Water butt stand to access all the water in the tank
- 3P Filter Collector Universal to allow filtered rainwater to be collected
- Downpipe offset kit and Leaf Catcher if going directly into the planter
- Manhattan overflow kit if a diverter is not being used
Overflow Kit if a diverter/filter is not being used
- Tank linking kit
- Tank Freshener
- Chrome or Design tap
- Need a different capacity or style? See the full Manhattan range here
- Height: 900 mm
- Width/Depth at top: 400 x 400 mm
- Width/Depth at base: 300 x 300 mm
- Planter Dimensions: 340 x 340 x 150mm
- Planter Capacity: 15 litres
- Weight: 10kg
- 3/4" BSP brass tap
- 3/4" BSP bottom outlet / linking point (undrilled)
- Tank Capacity: 100 litres
- Material: MDPE
- See the detailed Prestige water colour specification here
If your query is related to an existing order please email in with your order number in the subject line. If you have a new residential enquiry please consult the online guides before calling as they may answer your question.
The delivery information page is divided into 1. Specific and 2. General delivery information below.1. Specific Delivery Information relating to product lines
- Small items dispatched daily with RM24 ~85% arriving next day
- Large items (UK made) typically 5 - 15 working days (Parcelforce/APC etc)
- 1,000 litre compact underground rainwater tank
- 250 litre Prestige large Plant Pot style planter Grey
- SAR40-TOP2 Wastewater Lifting station
- 250 litre Classic Slim Wall Water butt
- Green Roof sedum tray - pre planted option
We're a Manchester based company and ship to the UK at our standard rates. Please get in touch requesting the delivery surcharge value if you are based in the Highlands or a UK island.
We no longer support ordering from the EU and Northern Ireland through the website. We can support ad hoc orders with limited liability.
Our design and Prestige range is available in the Netherlands, Ireland, Belgium, France, Germany, through our distributors.
Stock items will be dispatched on the day of order, if ordered before 1pm.
Letters are sent 1st class.
Parcels <2kg are shipped with Royal Mail 24 Tracked with the following target delivery times.
Guaranteed delivery can be arranged by advance agreement. This agreement is back to back with the courier and we will not be liable for any delays as per our terms.
A loss/replacement can only be pursued in line with the target delivery times of the courier or once the courier accept loss.
Bulky items (and pallet deliveries) are dispatched within 2-15 working days. We will request a contact number if this has not been provided at checkout.
Some items are made to order (bespoke) and details are given on the listing for dispatch times. If for any reason we anticipate a delay on our normal dispatch time we will contact you to let you know.
Occasionally there are delays. We shall not be liable for any direct or indirect losses, costs, damages or expenses incurred by you or any other person for any delays in delivery.
Missed deliveries where attempted delivery has been made usually result in re-deliveries the following day. The customer is responsible for organising re deliveries by contacting the courier direct.
Parcels/deliveries can only be "left out" if the delivering company allows that option. Parcelforce, for example, do not allow a parcel to be "left out".
We are an environment centric business and as such we try to minimise our waste. Our packaging is usually recycled and/or recyclable and we make efficient use of packaging to minimise wastage.
Covid delivery updates between 12.3.20 and 11.1.21 21 have been archived here.