This below ground rainwater attenuation tank is an excellent solution for small drainage areas for which SUDS are required. Infiltration may not be possible due to due poor ground conditions (impermeable clay) or limited space. Likewise and above ground attenuation tank may not appeal due to aesthetic/planning considerations.
This package provides the perfect solution to satisfying a planning condition and building control.
The benefit of using an integrated tank over crates is that the total installation time and cost is reduced since:
- a separate upstream debris filter is not required as one is integrated into the turret
- A separate flow control chamber is not required as one is integrated into the tank
- The installation of a tank is simpler and quicker than a crate install without the question mark over tank integrity and longevity
The tank is pre-fitted with a Flowbrake flow control device which limits the discharge leaving the tank. The amount of attenuation required varies from site to site so please get in touch so we can complete the SuDS attenuation calculation.
In many cases there may be a residual volume of water which is not required for attenuation and can be reused -drawn down further. This allows for a combined rainwater harvesting and attenuation solution.
Where peak rainfall exceeds the tank outlet capacity the balance is stored or attenuated in the tank and released slowly back into the foul water or surface water system.
The tank comes complete with an internal filter which prevents debris in the system.
This tank has a 5000l storage capacity with a minimal footprint.
Tank weight 250kg.
The tank is manufactured in the Germany from MDPE. This is a very solid construction dissimilar to other cheaper thin walled tanks available.
If you require attenuation tank design please get in touch.
Features and Benefits
- Simple installation saving labour when compared to crate solution
- Robust solution - no chance of breaching attenuation tank
- "Push-fit and go" solution
- Full installation instructions are included
- Shallow excavation
Rainus leaf ejector to limit leaves and debris arriving at the tank -reducing in tank maintenance
*Update 10/8/22. We're currently experiencing unprecendented demand please bear with us while we work hard to fulfil your orders. If your query is related to an existing order please email in with your order number in the subect line. If you have a new resdential enquiry please consult the online guides before callling as they may answer your question.
The delivery information page is divided into 1. Specific and 2. General delivery information below.1. Specific Delivery Information relating to product lines
- Small items dispatched daily with RM24 ~85% arriving next day
- Large items (UK made) typically 5 - 15 working days (Parcelforce/Tuffnells etc.)
- Prestige Square planters (Please get in touch)
- Luminor items (please email to confirm stock)
- Burgundy rainwater barrel
- 160 Litre Wall Mounted Water Butt Rainwater tank - optional Guttermate filter
- Prestige 500 litre Georgian rain water butt planter
- All Ecosoft Items (Please email to confirm stock)
- 200l slim wall hung water butt
- 750L RainCatcher Rainwater Tank
- Square water butt Heavy version 210, 400 and 650 litre
- Watering Post - Natural Stone - Sandstone
- Novara - Blue Grey Granite
- Noblesse - Sandstone
- Column 500L - Charcoal
- Column 500L - Green
We're a Manchester based company and ship to the UK at our standard rates. Please get in touch if you are based in the Highlands, UK island or Northern Ireland, surcharges may apply.
We no longer support ordering from the EU and NI through the website. We can support ad hoc orders with limited liability.
Our design and Prestige range is available in the Netherlands, Ireland, Belgium, France, Germany, direct or through our distributors.
Stock items will be dispatched on the day of order, if ordered before 1pm.
Letters are sent 1st class.
Parcels <2kg are shipped with Royal Mail 24 Tracked with the following target delivery times.
A loss/replacement can only be pursued in line with the target delivery times of the courier or once the courier accept loss.
Bulky items (and pallet deliveries) are dispatched within 2-5 working days. We will request a contact number if this has not been provided at checkout.
Some items are made to order (bespoke) and details are given on the listing for dispatch times. If for any reason we anticipate a delay on our normal dispatch time we will contact you to let you know.
Occasionally there are delays. We shall not be liable for any direct or indirect losses, costs, damages or expenses incurred by you or any other person for any delays in delivery.
Missed deliveries where attempted delivery has been made usually result in re-deliveries the following day. The customer is responsible for organising re deliveries by contacting the courier direct.
Parcels/deliveries can only be "left out" if the delivering company allows that option. Parcelforce, for example, do not allow a parcel to be "left out".
We are an environment centric business and as such we try to minimise our waste. Our packaging is usually recycled and/or recyclable and we make efficient use of packaging to minimise wastage.
Covid delivery updates between 12.3.20 and 11.1.21 21 have been archived here.