This is the Graf (Garantia) Regendieb (Rain thief) Self cleaning circular downpipe filter which showcases simple and innovative German design.
This represents a step change in rainwater harvesting diverters since the diverter filters leaves and other contaminants whilst capturing the majority of rainwater. This principle is shown in image 2.
The housing top (image 4) has an easy cut lid with precut grooves which can be cut to standard pipe dimensions (square and circular).
- Highest water-quality - reliably filters leaves and moss out of the rainwater
- Slef-cleaning downpipe filter with stainless steel fine filter
- Fills the rainwater tank and prevents full rainwater storage tank from overflowing
- Can be easily switched from summer to winter use by turning over the filter insert
- Downpipe sizes 7-10 cm
- High water yield (approx. 90%)
- inlet seal DN 19/32 suitable for all above ground tanks
- roof area 80 m²
The standard kit includes an outlet reducer and tank connection grommet.
For a higher flow capacity outlet consider the Freeflush high flow diverter - tank linking kit to maximise the potential of the diverter.
Why we like this product at freeflush?
Self cleaning capability gets the thumbs up!
Near 100 % efficiency capacity get the thumbs up!
Accepts UK fittings.
Fine STEEL mesh filter.
Check out our downpipe comparison table here.
We are fully operational and continue to dispatch.
*Dispatch to the EU AND NI will be temporarily suspended until further notice - please accept our apologies.*
With the current situation, delays with delivery are expected due to lockdowns, reduced staffing, inundation of couriers from increased online ordering and a shortage of UK haulage drivers.
- Small items dispatched daily with RM24 ~85% arriving next day
- Large items (UK made) typically 5 - 15 working days (Parcelforce/Tuffnells etc.)
- Irrigatia tank systems
- 800l wall tank
- Enduramaxx tanks (all sizes)
The following items have a 4-6 week lead time:
- water butt planters: Midi-Metropolitan, Metropolitan, Tall City, City, 280l water butt planter
- 280, 350, 400, 500, 650 V1, V2 and V3 rainwater tanks
- 525l rainwater tank
- All size water pillars
- 1275l wall tank
- 75,85 litre compact tanks
- 105 wall mounted
- Heavy duty design water butt stands
- 420l Just Water
- 1,900l slimline
- 1,100l Tank
- All size D-shaped tank
- 75l / 85l Mini Tank
- Caroma spares (apart from spares pack)
- Tumbleweed Composter
- 200l slim wall hung water butt
- Alana - Slate
- Rain Tank System - black filter - all sizes (black, granite, sandstone)
- Stone Effect Column Water Butt (all sizes)
- Rainbowl Flower Blue Grey Granite
- Novara slate
- Novara Taupe
- Maurano - Sandstone
- 800l Wall Tank - Green
- 800l Green Wall Tank - All Filters
*Stock inventory is changing, EU inventory, previously available next day, will no longer form Stock Inventory*
Covid delivery updates between 12.3.20 and 11.1.21 21 have been archived here.
===========================================================*Delays, in some cases significant delays, are being experienced on some EU stock items. Please call in advance for stock items*
We're a Manchester based company and ship to the UK at our standard rates. Please get in touch if you are based in the Highlands, UK island or Northern Ireland, surcharges may apply.
We also ship all small items (<2kg) to the EU at standard rates which can be seen at checkout. For larger items or quotes for other destinations please get in touch.
We ship all small items (<2kg) Worldwide.
Our design and Prestige range is available in the Netherlands, Ireland, Belgium, France, Germany, direct or through our distributors.
Stock items will be dispatched on the day of order, if ordered before 1pm.
Letters are sent 1st class.
Parcels <2kg are shipped with Royal Mail 24 Tracked with the following target delivery times.
A loss/replacement can only be pursued in line with the target delivery times of the courier or once the courier accept loss.
Bulky items (and pallet deliveries) are dispatched within 2-5 working days. We will request a contact number if this has not been provided at checkout.
Some items are made to order (bespoke) and details are given on the listing for dispatch times. If for any reason we anticipate a delay on our normal dispatch time we will contact you to let you know.
Occasionally there are delays. We shall not be liable for any direct or indirect losses, costs, damages or expenses incurred by you or any other person for any delays in delivery.
Missed deliveries where attempted delivery has been made usually result in re-deliveries the following day. The customer is responsible for organising re deliveries by contacting the courier direct.
Parcels/deliveries can only be "left out" if the delivering company allows that option. Parceforce, for example, do not allow a parcel to be "left out".
We are an environment centric business and as such we try to minimise our waste. Our packaging is usually recycled and/or recyclable and we make efficient use of packaging to minimise wastage.